Page 90 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Really? My friend over exaggerated then.
    He was like “it triggered Logan’s memory” xD

I’m kinda cautiously excited for the controversial issues. I hope I’m done with my exams by the time of the issues.
    The issues were delayed right ?
    Your friend is not wrong though, during the fight Logan saw Daken's tatoo and as result he saw Daken locked into one of the cell inside his mind but that's it. Logan said after the fight, that he's sure he knew him but he can't remember.

Yeah the third issue will be released on November 28th, the fourth issue on January 16th and the last issue will be released in February unfortunately

Good luck with your exams

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Some Dead Man Logan art by Mike Henderson:

LOL that's Mysterio ???

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well i will definitely bring this to my pull list if Marvel bring back Ennis and Porlov for OMP but it's really disappointing that they didn't gave this to Frank . I remember the issue of OML annual very well , the art was quite jarring and it was quite a mess and that somehow reminded me of Frank Miller's art

Regarding Old Man Quill , i think it isn't a bad idea imo , cause's Colt Cape just said this on another thread on his reasoning and i found it very convincing that in a apocalyptic scenario everything that happen in land was quite shown in OMH and OML but it will kinda of enticing to see what's happen on outer space , which can also make a connection that happened on Earth , where villains had won .

P.S : And the writer is Ethan Sacks , so maybe he could make connections with OML since most of the Earth's Heroes are dead .
    Old Man Quill could be interesting that's for sure especially if it focus on what happened in outer space and if they want to do something similar in tone to Annihilation but I don't know I preferred the wasteland setting to be honest when it comes to this universe. But you're right about Sacks, he's a good writer and his Old Man Hawkeye series has been really amazing so who knows I might try the first issue to see if it's worth it.

Still I would have preferred an Old Man Punisher story

WOW , Mike Henderson's art is just awesome , hope they keep him for the whole series .
    I wasn't a big fan of his art during his Daredevil run but during the Old Man Logan vs Deadpool mini it was amazing!!!!

LOL that's Mysterio ???
    Yup but which Mysterio that's the big question right now.

More art from Dead Man Logan:

source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson

BANNED

Old Man Quill could be interesting that's for sure especially if it focus on what happened in outer space and if they want to do something similar in tone to Annihilation but I don't know I preferred the wasteland setting to be honest when it comes to this universe. But you're right about Sacks, he's a good writer and his Old Man Hawkeye series has been really amazing so who knows I might try the first issue to see if it's worth it.

Still I would have preferred an Old Man Punisher story
    Right now i would have picked Frank over any Cosmic comics . Bendis made a joke of cosmic comics with his GOG and X-Men , and Duggan and the new GOG just can't pull it out from that mess . But Old Man stuff is consistent in terms of quality on alternate reality scenarios therefore i will give it a try to this Ethans Sacks 's OMQ lol .

I wasn't a big fan of his art during his Daredevil run but during the Old Man Logan vs Deadpool mini it was amazing!!!!

Yup but which Mysterio that's the big question right now.

More art from Dead Man Logan:

source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson
    LOL OML is back to X-Men ? It really confusing right what's actually happening to OML and Logan .. .

Mighty Member

Your friend is not wrong though, during the fight Logan saw Daken's tatoo and as result he saw Daken locked into one of the cell inside his mind but that's it. Logan said after the fight, that he's sure he knew him but he can't remember.

Yeah the third issue will be released on November 28th, the fourth issue on January 16th and the last issue will be released in February unfortunately

Good luck with your exams
    Aha! I really wanna read the issue but I gotta wait till all the chapters r out. Btw I was gonna ask r u aware of the timeline.
    Cuz I just found out that Logan appeared in X-Men Gold 30 ... wishing Kitty n Pitro a good wedding but shouldn’t he be amnesiac? What about the Xmas issue, do we know it takes place when?

That seems far but times flies so in no time hopefully.

Thank U so much xx

Right now i would have picked Frank over any Cosmic comics . Bendis made a joke of cosmic comics with his GOG and X-Men , and Duggan and the new GOG just can't pull it out from that mess . But Old Man stuff is consistent in terms of quality on alternate reality scenarios therefore i will give it a try to this Ethans Sacks 's OMQ lol .
    Yeah Bendis really destroyed the cosmic side of the Marvel universe and not even Duggan could fix it unfortunately. I found the Cosmic Ghost Rider mini and the Thanos series amazing, so I hope Cates will do a good job with the Guardians of the Galaxy series!
    The last good cosmic stories were Infinity and Time runs out/Secret Wars by Hickman in my opinion.

I agree, if Old Man Quill is as good as Old Man Hawkeye, that could be a great story!

LOL OML is back to X-Men ? It really confusing right what's actually happening to OML and Logan .. .
    Maybe it's a similar situation to what happened during the Bullseye arc where Logan contacted Glob to help him with the kid Bullseye kidnapped, except this time Jubilee will also help. From the cover of the third issue and the sollicits, it seems Logan will fight Mysterio but also many more vilains and that the Avengers will also be involved so maybe the X-Men will also help him.

Also one more artwork from Dead Man Logan:

source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson/s...79121862356992

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Aha! I really wanna read the issue but I gotta wait till all the chapters r out. Btw I was gonna ask r u aware of the timeline.
    Cuz I just found out that Logan appeared in X-Men Gold 30 ... wishing Kitty n Pitro a good wedding but shouldn’t he be amnesiac? What about the Xmas issue, do we know it takes place when?

That seems far but times flies so in no time hopefully.

Thank U so much xx
    The timeline is one of the biggest mystery regarding Logan's return right now especially when it comes to those Logan cameos in X-Men Gold #30 or in Where is Wolverine, Infinity Countdown/Wars and Legacy and more recently in Fantastic Four.

The Christmas special should takes place after the end of Return of Wolverine, that one I'm almost sure. Regarding Gold #30, no clue to be honest, as you said the problem here is how Logan's characterization in Gold, Where is Wolverine, Infinity Countdown/Wars is completely at odds with what we saw during the Hunt for Wolverine and during Return of Wolverine. My guess is that the fourth and the fifth issue of Return of Wolverine are going to clarify everything regarding the timeline of all those cameos but yeah right now it's hard to understand what's happening.

Only thing we know for sure right now is that Return Of Wolverine takes place after the Hunt and that one of "the Where is Wolverine" backup (the one where Logan visited Jane Foster) happened before the start of the Hunt but beyond that it's just speculation lol.

You're welcome
    Last edited by Hush; 11-04-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Variant cover for Captain America:

Mighty Member

The timeline is one of the biggest mystery regarding Logan's return right now especially when it comes to those Logan cameos in X-Men Gold #30 or in Where is Wolverine, Infinity Countdown/Wars and Legacy and more recently in Fantastic Four.

The Christmas special should takes place after the end of Return of Wolverine, that one I'm almost sure. Regarding Gold #30, no clue to be honest, as you said the problem here is how Logan's characterization in Gold, Where is Wolverine, Infinity Countdown/Wars is completely at odds with what we saw during the Hunt for Wolverine and during Return of Wolverine. My guess is that the fourth and the fifth issue of Return of Wolverine are going to clarify everything regarding the timeline of all those cameos but yeah right now it's hard to understand what's happening.

Only thing we know for sure right now is that Return Of Wolverine takes place after the Hunt and that one of "the Where is Wolverine" backup (the one where Logan visited Jane Foster) happened before the start of the Hunt but beyond that it's just speculation lol.

You're welcome
    The biggest mystery in X-Men is their jacked up timeline. Nothing adds up xD
    I didn’t check X-Men gold/infinity countdown or the latest FF. so I’m not sure what Logan did there but if it’s in continuity I hope they address the timeline.

I’m really excited to see his Xmas special since he won’t be amnesiac. He can spend time with Gabby n Laura .... maybe Daken
    64B79370-16E0-48ED-A761-442F59BB6C94.jpg

Tnx btw u been a gr8 help explaining things haha I’ve been under water for a very long time xD

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Honestly, I do not care for Dead Man Logan, I am sick of an ailing, dying Logan. I'll skip this!

If the only series with a significant Logan story to tell will be only the MCP and the Wolverine: The Long Night comic adaptation next year, I will get only those from Marvel and nothing else. Maybe occasionally a trade if comoxology has a sale, though. And for sure I will not pick up a issue with a small bait Wolverine cameo in it.
    Serves me well, saves me some money.
    All the Wolverines share your pain GylT'Nav

tumblr_phladkwC7v1qh2loco1_1280.jpg
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Variant Cover of ROW #3
    by Patrick Zircher
    tumblr_phl9hdIiiI1qh2loco1_1280.jpg
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Yeah Bendis really destroyed the cosmic side of the Marvel universe and not even Duggan could fix it unfortunately. I found the Cosmic Ghost Rider mini and the Thanos series amazing, so I hope Cates will do a good job with the Guardians of the Galaxy series!
    The last good cosmic stories were Infinity and Time runs out/Secret Wars by Hickman in my opinion.

I agree, if Old Man Quill is as good as Old Man Hawkeye, that could be a great story!
    Well tbh i am not enjoying both Cates's CGR and Thanos run . It's just that i like Thanos being badass but Cates's showings are more inferior to Hickman's Infinity and honestly i like Thanos being more philosophical and strategic , that was mostly shown during Starlin/Giffen's Thanos solo run or Starlin's Infinity War but that's my opinion . I even find Aaron's Thanos to be entertaining but it was never my Thanos i guess lol .

And right now i don't find anything interesting from Infinity Wars cause's i am a fan of Thanos and Thanos was already killed by Gamora with help power stone which i felt like Gamora is too strong LOL , but i guess that was the sword . The recent Asgardians of the Galxaxy issue shows Nebula has godly powers like Thanos due to witches of Infinity therefore now i fear that Thanos 's grand children and children are going to replace him .

Maybe it's a similar situation to what happened during the Bullseye arc where Logan contacted Glob to help him with the kid Bullseye kidnapped, except this time Jubilee will also help. From the cover of the third issue and the sollicits, it seems Logan will fight Mysterio but also many more vilains and that the Avengers will also be involved so maybe the X-Men will also help him.

Also one more artwork from Dead Man Logan:

source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson/s...79121862356992
    So it's back to normal for OML eh? , Here i really thought that he is going back to his own reality but now he is stuck in this dimension where Brisson will use him as a punchbag . I guess this creates a lot of doubts for Logan's return . They are dragging both realities to return to their own place for 1 year and more . This is getting out of hands now . But i think it's not bad for OML , he deserves more from X-Men and Avengers .

I think they shouldn't have titled OG Logan's new story as Return of Wolverine , it felt more like Hunt for Wolverine LOL. He is not returning soon i guess .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Variant Cover of ROW #3
    by Patrick Zircher
    tumblr_phl9hdIiiI1qh2loco1_1280.jpg
    I can't really say the title to be Return of Wolverine anymore , as it felt more like Hunt for Wolverine , right now .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-04-2018 at 08:51 PM.

BANNED

Wolverine Fan Fic or .......

BANNED

So i was talking with someone about Millar's OML , he said that Millar was trying to get away from Wolverine therefore he wrote OML Lmao . Am i dreaming ?.

Surely i do realize that it gave a whole new dimension to Logan's character but i think me as a fan realized what happened with Logan was suffering but least it showed that how much Logan wanted to change and to have a family , to grow old and die . This was some how being ignored from many writers and they tend to tie him around with Weapon X agendas all day round .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-05-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    All the Wolverines share your pain GylT'Nav

tumblr_phladkwC7v1qh2loco1_1280.jpg
    Thanks The Cape! Doesn't ease the pain, though, this cover is just sad!
    I'll never understand the decision to kill him off. Why not bring him back to the wastelands and continue his story there. Grief!!!
    I would have followed both characters, the 616 version and the old man version

But the art for DML is great, thank you Hush!

Wolverine Fan Fic or .......

Wow, that is some great art, thank you for sharing!