Page 94 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2066
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I do own this from Top Cow but it was meh.
    Attachment 73424

I will however check out Darkness
    Well imo the art was meh at the beginning of both Darkness and Witchblade issues but Stjepan Sejic's art is really good , if u really want to this comics ,then i think u could start this comics after 120 issues of Witchblade(for Sejic's art) . Here are some examples of his Witchblade's art

Last edited by Vishop; 11-07-2018 at 09:49 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    It's a Top Cow comic and there was a game based on it. The comics are worth checking out if you liked the game!
    The art is from a one-shot crossover with Wolverine. It was fun to see the two universes meet but kind of felt like they got a crossover setup with Marvel and then didn't really know what to do with it.
    Well Logan even has crossover with Witchblade(non canon) , where initially they even got married for once .

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well Logan even has crossover with Witchblade(non canon) , where initially they even got married for once .

Ah... the ammnesia wedding, good times. Still a lot better than his marriage with Viper lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Ah... the ammnesia wedding, good times. Still a lot better than his marriage with Viper lol.
    Yeah it was better LOL . Viper's marriage was forced due to Seraph if vaguely recall correctly .

Mighty Member

Well imo the art was meh at the beginning of both Darkness and Witchblade issues but Stjepan Sejic's art is really good , if u really want to this comics ,then i think u could start this comics after 120 issues of Witchblade(for Sejic's art) . Here are some examples of his Witchblade's art

Well, I wasn’t a big fan of Witchblade tbh. But yea the art looks gr8.
    I’ll def check if Darkness ... since I LOVED that game.

Mighty Member

I love her wedding outfit. Brave choice.

BANNED

I would KILL to see Sejic on an X-book.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I love her wedding outfit. Brave choice.
    Emma would be proud.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I would KILL to see Sejic on an X-book.

Emma would be proud.
    Right now Sejic is in DC , most probably involved in Suicide Squad comics . Therefore i don't think it is gonna be easy for Marvel to bring him from DC , especially if he is so much talented .

BANNED

Wolverine by Jim Cheung

So I've finally listened to the last episode of the first season of The Long Night:

spoilers:
    Well Agent Pierce and Agent Marshall were definitely some sentinels sent by Weapon X to retrieve Logan, I knew there was something wrong with them lol, but damn what Agent Pierce did was ruthless especially after everything that happened during the season.
    Speaking of Agent Pierce, this episode finally reveals what’s the deal with Prophet, his cult and the whole black magic thing and I have to be honest the resolution of this plotline is really underwhelming unfortunately, especially the final confrontation between Prophet and Pierce which is anticlimactic.

But the thing that irked me in this episode is the resolution of the Langrock storyline, the whole drug business and the fact that Logan “beat up” Prophet to obtain answers about them is interesting but what Logan did with Hudson seems so out of character. I mean giving this guy to the Weapon X to “buy his liberty” and to "give purpose" to Hudson is so wrong. If Hudson was a victim (he is technically but he’s also a bloodthirsty psychopath) and Weapon X was a good place to help people yeah I could see Logan doing that but in this situation? It doesn't make sense for me, Logan should know better especially after what he said about how he was used in the past, the Weapon x experiment and what Hudson did in previous episodes.

So not only Logan’s decision means there won’t be any justice for the victims of Hudson but he also gives a dangerous weapon to a dangerous organization who basically destroyed him and which is going to use it for nefarious purposes so yeah that’s completely at odds with what we've seen of Logan in previous episodes and the fact he wants to do good and I’m pretty sure it’s going to bite him in the ass later on lol.
    I understand Logan’s plan, in a way it buys him time to leave and it gives the sentinel a chance to not be deactivated for failing his mission (so much for that lol) but honestly this isn’t a smart decision at all, it’s selfish and it’s going to cost a lot of lives down the line. Of course there is also the possibility, that Logan might want to use Hudson to “spy” on Weapon X, Hudson doesn’t seem to hold any grudge about Logan by the end of the story so who knows exactly maybe Percy has something bigger in mind for Hudson and Logan.
    Regarding Hudson, despite being a mutant, the X-gene only appears when he transforms but when he’s human the X-gene can’t be detected by the Sentinels that’s really strange.

Speaking of Logan’s past, it’s confirmed that Logan used to wear the yellow suit and we finally hear him says that his codename was “Wolverine”, we also know that Logan was brainwashed many times similar to what happened during the Origins series by Way but thanks to his healing factor his memories are coming back and most especially the fact that he’s familiar with Japan which is his next destination. So now that it was confirmed that the season 2 is going to take place in Louisiana, I wouldn’t be surprised if Logan will reach Japan by the end of the next season.
    end of spoilers

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed by this last episode unfortunately most notably by some of Logan’s choices which seems really selfish and the resolution of the Prophet/Cult plot which is really anticlimactic. One thing that’s even more disappointing is the fact that it's one of the first episode where we can hear Logan speaking a lot but in the end, it goes nowhere and it’s hard to feel any sympathy towards Logan after the deal he did which seems completely at odds with what happened during the season and especially the reason why Logan investigated those murders in the first place. Still judging by some of his dialogues maybe Logan has a plan of his own so who knows exactly maybe there is something more to Logan's decision.

Despite all of this the acting was perfect nothing to complain about and the ending is promising and teases a familiar setting that Wolverine’s fans will love.

As a whole I would say the first season of The Long Night is a nice experiment with strong acting and an impressive sound design that makes the whole thing really immersive. Despite some pacing issues and an underwhelming last episode I would say it's enjoyable and I hope Percy and the team will fix all those issues for the second season
    Last edited by Hush; 11-08-2018 at 06:13 AM.

I have this issue. It's one of my all time favorites.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    So I've finally listened to the last episode of the first season of The Long Night:

spoilers:
    Well Agent Pierce and Agent Marshall were definitely some sentinels sent by Weapon X to retrieve Logan, I knew there was something wrong with them lol, but damn what Agent Pierce did was ruthless especially after everything that happened during the season.
    Speaking of Agent Pierce, this episode finally reveals what’s the deal with Prophet, his cult and the whole black magic thing and I have to be honest the resolution of this plotline is really underwhelming unfortunately, especially the final confrontation between Prophet and Pierce which is anticlimactic.

But the thing that irked me in this episode is the resolution of the Langrock storyline, the whole drug business and the fact that Logan “beat up” Prophet to obtain answers about them is interesting but what Logan did with Hudson seems so out of character. I mean giving this guy to the Weapon X to “buy his liberty” and to "give purpose" to Hudson is so wrong. If Hudson was a victim (he is technically but he’s also a bloodthirsty psychopath) and Weapon X was a good place to help people yeah I could see Logan doing that but in this situation? It doesn't make sense for me, Logan should know better especially after what he said about how he was used in the past, the Weapon x experiment and what Hudson did in previous episodes.

So not only Logan’s decision means there won’t be any justice for the victims of Hudson but he also gives a dangerous weapon to a dangerous organization who basically destroyed him and which is going to use it for nefarious purposes so yeah that’s completely at odds with what we've seen of Logan in previous episodes and the fact he wants to do good and I’m pretty sure it’s going to bite him in the ass later on lol.
    I understand Logan’s plan, in a way it buys him time to leave and it gives the sentinel a chance to not be deactivated for failing his mission (so much for that lol) but honestly this isn’t a smart decision at all, it’s selfish and it’s going to cost a lot of lives down the line. Of course there is also the possibility, that Logan might want to use Hudson to “spy” on Weapon X, Hudson doesn’t seem to hold any grudge about Logan by the end of the story so who knows exactly maybe Percy has something bigger in mind for Hudson and Logan.
    Regarding Hudson, despite being a mutant, the X-gene only appears when he transforms but when he’s human the X-gene can’t be detected by the Sentinels that’s really strange.

Speaking of Logan’s past, it’s confirmed that Logan used to wear the yellow suit and we finally hear him says that his codename was “Wolverine”, we also know that Logan was brainwashed many times similar to what happened during the Origins series by Way but thanks to his healing factor his memories are coming back and most especially the fact that he’s familiar with Japan which is his next destination. So now that it was confirmed that the season 2 is going to take place in Louisiana, I wouldn’t be surprised if Logan will reach Japan by the end of the next season.
    end of spoilers

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed by this last episode unfortunately most notably by some of Logan’s choices which seems really selfish and the resolution of the Prophet/Cult plot which is really anticlimactic. One thing that’s even more disappointing is the fact that it's one of the first episode where we can hear Logan speaking a lot but in the end, it goes nowhere and it’s hard to feel any sympathy towards Logan after the deal he did which seems completely at odds with what happened during the season and especially the reason why Logan investigated those murders in the first place. Still judging by some of his dialogues maybe Logan has a plan of his own so who knows exactly maybe there is something more to Logan's decision.

Despite all of this the acting was perfect nothing to complain about and the ending is promising and teases a familiar setting that Wolverine’s fans will love.

As a whole I would say the first season of The Long Night is a nice experiment with strong acting and an impressive sound design that makes the whole thing really immersive. Despite some pacing issues and an underwhelming last episode I would say it's enjoyable and I hope Percy and the team will fix all those issues for the second season
    spoilers:
    When i listened that first scene i was like "oh my god, Hush was rigth", althougth we both were rigth in our theories about then working for Weapon X.

I had to agreed with you about the Podcast in general, well acted and edited, with a good premise and fun moments, but didn't quite hit the mark at the end.

As for what Logan did with Hudson, i had a big problem with that, not only for how selfish the whole thing was and how doesn't match with his characther up to that point. But i personally refuse to believe that Logan would give Weapon X a mutant no matter the circumstances, the way that i always saw it, the process was so traumatic and such a violation of his person, that he would never give wish for that to anyobe, not even Creed, of course i migth be forgetting something in Logan's story, but i believe that he really doesn't like the idea of others (no matter how horrible people they are) to go for that, killing Hudson would have been more mercifull. But that's just how i see it, i hope that there is more to that decision as you said.

And that the adventures in Lousiana are fun lol
    end of spoilers

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

spoilers:
    When i listened that first scene i was like "oh my god, Hush was rigth", althougth we both were rigth in our theories about then working for Weapon X.

I had to agreed with you about the Podcast in general, well acted and edited, with a good premise and fun moments, but didn't quite hit the mark at the end.

As for what Logan did with Hudson, i had a big problem with that, not only for how selfish the whole thing was and how doesn't match with his characther up to that point. But i personally refuse to believe that Logan would give Weapon X a mutant no matter the circumstances, the way that i always saw it, the process was so traumatic and such a violation of his person, that he would never give wish for that to anyobe, not even Creed, of course i migth be forgetting something in Logan's story, but i believe that he really doesn't like the idea of others (no matter how horrible people they are) to go for that, killing Hudson would have been more mercifull. But that's just how i see it, i hope that there is more to that decision as you said.

And that the adventures in Lousiana are fun lol
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Lol, let's hope our theories about Return of Wolverine will be right too

Well according to Loeb the Weapon X project was Logan's idea so it could work lol but seriously yeah I completely agree with you what Logan did really bother me too and as you said Logan would never hand a mutant (even Sabretooth) to the Weapon X project after all the torture and brainwashing he suffered at their hands (except if Daniel Way is writing the story).
    The way Logan convinced Marshall to take Hudson to Weapon X is really suspicious though so I hope he had something else in mind when he did that because otherwise that would just be terrible and a complete mischaracterization of Logan which would be surprising especially after how well he was portrayed during most of the podcast.

And honestly after Hudson did, Logan should have killed him to avenge all those victims but yeah maybe Percy has bigger plans for Hudson.

So true let's hope the Lousiana's adventure during the second season will be fun and that they will explain Logan's choice. Also maybe before going to Japan, it could be fun to have Logan travel to Madripoor!
    end of spoilers

By the way, I tried to reply to one of your PM and each time I have an error message telling me your inbox is full

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    spoilers:
    Lol, let's hope our theories about Return of Wolverine will be right too

Well according to Loeb the Weapon X project was Logan's idea so it could work lol but seriously yeah I completely agree with you what Logan did really bother me too and as you said Logan would never hand a mutant (even Sabretooth) to the Weapon X project after all the torture and brainwashing he suffered at their hands (except if Daniel Way is writing the story).
    The way Logan convinced Marshall to take Hudson to Weapon X is really suspicious though so I hope he had something else in mind when he did that because otherwise that would just be terrible and a complete mischaracterization of Logan which would be surprising especially after how well he was portrayed during most of the podcast.

And honestly after Hudson did, Logan should have killed him to avenge all those victims but yeah maybe Percy has bigger plans for Hudson.

So true let's hope the Lousiana's adventure during the second season will be fun and that they will explain Logan's choice. Also maybe before going to Japan, it could be fun to have Logan travel to Madripoor!
    end of spoilers

By the way, I tried to reply to one of your PM and each time I have an error message telling me your inbox is full
    spoilers:
    Cooking theory for the win!!!!!

Glad that we agreed, lets hoe that Percy isn't secretly a fan of Way and Loeb's work with the characther .

I really exicited for the Gambit/Wolverine team up, that friendship needs more love. Lets hope that Gambit join in the roadtrip lol.
    end of spoilers

Done, you can send it now, sorry lol.
    Last edited by TheCape; 11-08-2018 at 10:18 AM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

spoilers:
    Cooking theory for the win!!!!!

Glad that we agreed, lets hoe that Percy isn't secretly a fan of Way and Loeb's work with the characther .

I really exicited for the Gambit/Wolverine team up, that friendship needs more love. Lets hope that Gambit join in the roadtrip lol.
    end of spoilers

Done, you can send it now, sorry lol.
    spoilers:
    The cooking theory will prevail!!!!!

Oh man if that's the case that would be a nightmare lol.

Yeah the Wolverine/Gambit team up could be fun especially if it's similar to their team up during the Hama's run! Damn so many people for the road trip but you know what they say, the more, the merrier
    end of spoilers

No problem