Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
Wolverine, Jean, and... Black Widow?
I was thinking Charles actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
I dont think so as X-men and Marvel have moved past AvX and its aftermath. Nothing from that era is really felt today and the removal of the O5 is the last remnants of that. I dont see Scott returning and them dwelling on any of that for too long. Theres been at least 2 major status quo changes since then and we're about to get a third. I dont think its a good idea to revisit that in any great detail as it doesnt fit with the current narrative of the X-line and its direction
Gold with Rachel's conversation with Scott and Jean alluded to it. I recall seeing something in Blue too, or maybe it was Champions not that long ago about how Tyke wanted to avoid becoming big bad daddy X. This stuff is still recent. I don't think it's done. I hope it's done but how often does Marvel play things the way we hope?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
If they do this then to be honest even if he is back I will not pick up any of the x book. Dc got me with 8 books and I got my eyes on 3 more that I want to read.
The why DC out sells Marvel is clear, unless you are a avenger or wolverine in marvel is okay to destroy you. I am tired of my fav hero getting dump on just for a silly story.
I hear you. The only Marvel title I'm still buying is Extermination precisely because of how they have (mis)handled Scott and to a lesser extent Emma and even more recently Jean.