Page 239 of 514 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is still the best anime in my book - so I nominate Scott/Riza.
    Roy is practically a Scott expy already though. With 2nd place falling to Assassination Classrooms Mr. Kurasuma. Although the latter gets bonus points for pairing up with the best Emma Frost expy anime has to offer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Very doubtful he will, especially with Jean leading the x-men, I think he would be fine taking a little while to reevaluate his role.
    He can always take over the shi ar empire

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is still the best anime in my book - so I nominate Scott/Riza.
    School days is be... Yeah just kidding

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    When Cyclops eventually returns should he automatically get his team lead role back?

I think maybe they should try a solo book first. Atleast 12 issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    ...A solo book where he is on his own or has a small team and either makes some things right or just focus on being a hero again would be a good way to fix some of the damage they have done to the character...
    I'm sorry but, he always did the right things and he was always a hero. Though I agree that he could go on some lighter journey, but far away from those X-Men who hated him in the last 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No please, the Hate Cyclops fan club will be out to get him if he becomes leadre again.

Let someone els deal with all the baggage of the x men, he can go on a road to healing, his dad, his kids can help him on his way. Then he can lead his own team.

BANNED

Yes I didn't mean a team with random X-Men or X-kids. I was thinking either a solo book where he is on his own, or a Cyclops solo where he leads a small team, maybe with Havoc in it. And whoever else can give him a second chance without it being too much of a stretch...Maybe Bobby, Angel, or Emma?
    Havok
    Cyclops
    Emma
    Warpath
    Dani Moonstar
    Archangel
    Iceman (yeah, okay)

BANNED

by Joe Eisma

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Havok
    Cyclops
    Emma
    Warpath
    Dani Moonstar
    Archangel
    Iceman (yeah, okay)
    I like that team. Iceman makes sense because he's one of the O5 that would still talk to Scott...but just having Angel from the O5 would be enough.

I found this and thought they really missed out on not having Scott do stuff like that when he ran the school:

ph14juEBJV1vaus4oo1_1280.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Scathach is what Cu Chulainn wants to be when he grows up. Faster, stronger, tougher - and her Noble Phantasm is multiple Gae Bolg spears (think Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon attack except all red spears). She is the creator of the thing, after all. She hasn't been in an anime yet that I know of, unless she is in the one shot for the Grand Order tie-in. Personality-wise she's more of a stoic on the outside.

In the Ulster Cycle she's a bit of a cypher, as she isn't in it very long - long enough to train Cu, have a brief affair with him (after he defeats her by sneaking into her keep while she was asleep - appreciated the initiative), and witness the battle Cu has against her sister Aiofe (which he also wins by cheating). She had a reputation as the region's greatest warrior, where you have to pretty much already be a legend before she might agree to train you, and even then not everyone survived her school. Also titled the Queen of Shadow, although that's more after the region she ruled - the Forest of Shadow, traditionally associated with the island of Skye in Scotland.
    Thank you for the introduction! Sounds like a very cool lady, I get why you ship her with Cyke now. They will definitely make a powerful and enjoyable couple!

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Watch fate unlimited blade works, you're missing a lot, or read the VN
    I thought I may have watched ubw...it’s years ago from now, my memory doesn’t serve me quite right I guess. Thanks for the recommendation though!

Havok
    Cyclops
    Emma
    Warpath
    Dani Moonstar
    Archangel
    Iceman (yeah, okay)
    I’ll cheer every time I see this team arrangement.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

I like that team. Iceman makes sense because he's one of the O5 that would still talk to Scott...but just having Angel from the O5 would be enough.

I found this and thought they really missed out on not having Scott do stuff like that when he ran the school:

That's so unintentionally funny

BANNED

Scott and Bobby have always been friends. So yes, was pretty hurtful what the x-office did to us.
    I mean, Bobby said he hated Scott and wished his friend was dead.
    I think it's very sad. :-(

BANNED

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Source issue?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Roy is practically a Scott expy already though. With 2nd place falling to Assassination Classrooms Mr. Kurasuma. Although the latter gets bonus points for pairing up with the best Emma Frost expy anime has to offer.
    Now is me not knowing what you guys are talking about, I never seen Fullmetal Alchemist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Now is me not knowing what you guys are talking about, I never seen Fullmetal Alchemist.
    watched the original when i was young, i'm too lazy to watch brotherhood a

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    watched the original when i was young, i'm too lazy to watch brotherhood a
    A part of me still prefer the original over Brotherhood, but to be honest it has been a while since i watched both so maybe my opinio would change if i do so again with new eyes.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Source issue?