Explain please

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol Talia and Bruce in a way
    Should be the opposite,but i get it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Explain please
    Archangel wanted O5 angel to watch over the sleepers,but O5 angel said that being the mutant guardian was always been more of scott's gig.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Archangel wanted O5 angel to watch over the sleepers,but O5 angel said that being the mutant guardian was always been more of scott's gig.
    That was cool

So what do you think this means? Tyke returns to the past or not?
    I personally want him to come back and so we will be closer to seeing the true Cyclops, if he stays he may be for years before the real Cyclops returns (in addition to the problems with the timeline)

By the way why he goes with the visor and not with the glasses?

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    That would be great but I don't think it will happen, first because they already have 3 children even though only one is really theirs, second because they would age the characters very much and if not do the same as with Cable or other children who are now almost as old as his parents so I doubt it.

I'm not sure this, will probably be said by people who hate Jott or who just don't read the comics, look now Jean and Logan have only had 4 kisses and that's just kisses but despite this there are people who say that Jean and Logan have gone to bed many occasions.

but if CC wrote something about it then it would be worrisome. but well fatherhood of children today is no longer safe at all just look at Magneto ...

Oh I remember that, really nice story. that's what Scott and Jean really deserved and not all that has really happened.

On the second image it's Jean's and Scott's nephew tbh. The children of Sarah Grey.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

I personally want him to come back and so we will be closer to seeing the true Cyclops, if he stays he may be for years before the real Cyclops returns (in addition to the problems with the timeline)

Well I think he is going back with the other. If not he isn't in any X-Men stuff post Extermination we saw...

And for the glasses, I suppose he prefer the visor ?? Tbh in Blue I don't remember him putting glasses once.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well I think he is going back with the other. If not he isn't in any X-Men stuff post Extermination we saw...

And for the glasses, I suppose he prefer the visor ?? Tbh in Blue I don't remember him putting glasses once.
    I prefer glasses.

On the second image it's Jean's and Scott's nephew tbh. The children of Sarah Grey.
    ups! my bad.

Well if Tyke stays that should be a surprise, right? I want to say if he was already in the list of characters in the next books and we would all know that he would still be here.

only my personal taste: when he goes in civilian clothes, I prefer him to wear glasses.

BANNED

How would you handle(write) the Maddie situation when the editorials wanted jean back with Scott?

Mine will be sinister wanted Maddie & Nathan dead because he saw them as not entirely pure & as jean just came back.He wants a "real" summer-grey child now.

Mighty Member

Funny how the tables have reversed between Tyke and Jeen. Granted, this page >>> BMB's version of knowing impending your doom.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

It means he's coming back. Probably in Extermination.

"It's a future without me" ... the progression in the story will be how this turns out to not be true.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    It means he's coming back. Probably in Extermination.

"It's a future without me" ... the progression in the story will be how this turns out to not be true.
    Doubt it..

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How would you handle(write) the Maddie situation when the editorials wanted jean back with Scott?

Mine will be sinister wanted Maddie & Nathan dead because he saw them as not entirely pure & as jean just came back.He wants a "real" summer-grey child now.
    Mines would be that they are robots created by Sinister to toy with Cyclops emotions. Then after that arc give Cyke and Jean a wedding and the birth of their child Nate.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

all right.
    I have a new thing to divide us.
    When Scott blasts things with his glasses on, should he
    A) lift the glasses up, or
    B) pull the glasses down
    Personally, I much prefer the second option.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"