Page 187 of 514 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Pretty much these. The Scott & Logan dynamic was awesome pre-Schism. Post that, Logan's hateboner for Scott was only rivaled by, possibly even eclipsed, his boner for Jean. I think Aaron tried to fix it with that one issue of Scott and Logan taking down Sentinels, but it sure 1) was heavy handed, 2) missed the point, and 3) completely ignored by every writer (including himself?) afterwards. Like... dude, editorial really had fun golfing to let that pass.

Part of me does wonder how much a threat Tyke-23 would be to Jott. Putting all the controversy and subtext aside, the way the two were at that point in time really made it feel like their romance would have been epic and maybe even overthrow Jott, especially when you had Jeen deciding to pursue other relationships. Heck, I'd read a Tyke-23 road-trip.

But alas, the X-Office made whatever decisions they did. So many missed opportunities...
    Tyke and X 23 would have been a cute couple, it would have been his first real girl friend. They could have made Tyke just be a kid with less drama if he had join the champions and left the x men. But his relationships with x 23 still going. Depanding on her age I think she is above 18 now. But it be odd with Cyke.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I don't really like ms. marvel.But i really wanted a trio series with tyke,miles and nova.Like dc's nightwing,wally,speedy.
    Ugh, I don't like Sam.
    Perhaps it's because I'm a big Richard Rider fan, and I was very upset when they killed Rich and replaced him with Sam.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Rival against Jott? impossible. Rival against Jyke maybe. Tyke and X-23 had a very good chemistry but we could never see how it would have been. But against Jott it has no chance, especially since someone could imagine Laura and Scott together? I think it would be worse than Kitty and Colossus.

although it would be very funny if Tyke-23 had happened.
    Yeah, re-reading what I wrote, I really should have placed the qualifier of teenage Jott (Jyke? Jeeyke?). My conspiracy theory will always be that the X-Office nipped Tyke-23 as fast as they did because they knew it'd be hard to put that back in the box when the OC5 finally go back.

-Scott: Logan you remember that you always tried to steal my wife? Well, my teenage version was dating your daughter ...
    It's convos like this that'd make Tyke-23 romance as beautiful as it is hilarious XD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Tyke and X 23 would have been a cute couple, it would have been his first real girl friend. They could have made Tyke just be a kid with less drama if he had join the champions and left the x men. But his relationships with x 23 still going. Depanding on her age I think she is above 18 now. But it be odd with Cyke.
    I had a very crazy mad scientist moment when I wrote a drabble about that, but I do agree. It doesn't work if it's not Tyke-- and only if it started at that point in time. Alas, what could have been...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I love your idea about Tyke-23 and Tyke staying in Champions. Always wonder what a person he would grow be if he had a less twisted and a lot happier life path.

Cyke will not feel odd about this because his life already is much odder lol
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Art by Steve Barker from Instagram

Spectacular Member comradepitrovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Ugh, I don't like Sam.
    Perhaps it's because I'm a big Richard Rider fan, and I was very upset when they killed Rich and replaced him with Sam.
    They didn't kill Richard and replace him with Sam. They killed Richard, as the conclusion of a natural story arc, and then created Sam later on. It's an important difference.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comradepitrovsky View Post
    They didn't kill Richard and replace him with Sam. They killed Richard, as the conclusion of a natural story arc, and then created Sam later on. It's an important difference.
    Yes, but they kept Rich dead because of Sam.

BANNED

Rival against Jott? impossible. Rival against Jyke maybe. Tyke and X-23 had a very good chemistry but we could never see how it would have been. But against Jott it has no chance, especially since someone could imagine Laura and Scott together? I think it would be worse than Kitty and Colossus.

although it would be very funny if Tyke-23 had happened.

-Scott: Logan you remember that you always tried to steal my wife? Well, my teenage version was dating your daughter ...
    Scott : I happen to remember all of it, all of the memories

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yes, but they kept Rich dead because of Sam.
    Same as with Jean. They didn't have to, they chose to.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

How's the whole "war of the kings" event?On per with messiah trilogy???

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

It's really, really good. Pretty much the last time the Inhumans were tolerable before Infinity and the fart cloud happened.

BANNED

Wow,there's less bashing than i thought.
    Yet "the mass murders" line is there.

Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 10-10-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

There's... kind of a cyclops cameo in Exiles #5.

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    There's... kind of a cyclops cameo in Exiles #5.

Um...101010