Page 306 of 514 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 7705
    Fantastic Member

I don't understand some ppl saying they like a character but not getting their struggle and understanding their view point. And basically seeing things in black and white in some generic a$÷ fake nonesense.

That's not liking a character,thats liking a concept of what you think the character should be.

Edit-

YAY CYCLOPS IS BACK!!(?)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Outside of his love for drama on relationships i like everything about JDW's view of Scott, AvX, etc.
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...20391392985090
    Hopeful, Scott can correct his course.
    He... he’s actively against Scott in that situation though, isn’t he? Respectfully disagree with you and JDW, and think that Scott is the last person who needs to correct his course in that regard.

BANNED

Outside of his love for drama on relationships i like everything about JDW's view of Scott, AvX, etc.
    I usually prefer to lurk, but I can’t with his stupidity.

I’m not excited for Scott’s return. JDW n the X-Office will ruin the character for me, turning him into a pathetic character. If they r going to make Scott apologise to the Avengers, imma lose my cool.

I have no faith in the X-Office. I rather see a permanent dead Scott than a wuss Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    No wonder you like tyke, he's like a vanilla sanitized version of cyclops that acts more like Jean sidekick than a regular human being... There's nothing to correct for Scott if he did nothing wrong, on the other hand at the end of bendis run he said he's gonna fight for humans and mutants, as he always did
    He's not even that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why do you think i got a block from her,lol.
    Did you just assumed the gender of an user 🤔

Same I like just reading what people have to say. Especially in the Cyclops thread. Is always full of life in a good way or bad.

Maybe is because I'm a woman and my view of him is a bit less over the top. Having read the AvX I don't think Cyclops should say sorry. The only person in my opinion that he needs to apologize to is his wife, and he has done that.

Chiming in to say I don't agree with you and Mr.JW.

ALso that I have Messiah Complex now and X-force by Kyost. Good stuff despite what happened with Bishop.

ALso planning on getting X-men First class for some good 05 stories. On the fence about X-men Season 1.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    He... he’s actively against Scott in that situation though, isn’t he? Respectfully disagree with you and JDW, and think that Scott is the last person who needs to correct his course in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by OliviaKat View Post
    I usually prefer to lurk, but I can’t with his stupidity.

I’m not excited for Scott’s return. JDW n the X-Office will ruin the character for me, turning him into a pathetic character. If they r going to make Scott apologise to the Avengers, imma lose my cool.

I have no faith in the X-Office. I rather see a permanent dead Scott than a wuss Scott.
    Like i said before JDW was obviously on carol's side during civil war 2.Maybe her second in command or maybe her superior looking at his view on AvX.lol

I mean at least carol had "visions."What did avengers have during AvX?LOGAN?
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-16-2018 at 10:55 PM.

I mean, what does he say?

“Again, what is it they were going to do? Chain her up in the raft? Or take her to Avengers tower where they all live?” It doesn’t matter, Mr. JDW, they were doing it against her will and she was already surrounded by capable people who had a vested interest in her safety as well as the safety of the earth where they live. Who do the Avengers think they are making demands of the X-Men in bad faith? There’s nothing wrong with doing something to prevent what you think is a bad thing from happening, but the Avengers had a “my way or the high-way” mentality that invalidates their position.

“Cyclops was leading a team of bad guys at the time.” So did Captain America once. So did Hawkeye once. Maybe Cyke’s team was a little higher in threat-level, but this is silly; Hope, Magik, and Storm aren’t villains, Magneto, Emma, and Namor were heroes or anti-heroes at the time actually, and unique circumstances called for unique solutions.

Mr. JDW, as editor of the X-books I would expect that if you were to argue on behalf of the Avengers that you might introduce a new angle, something we fans haven’t discussed or examined for years ourselves.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Did you just assumed the gender of an user ��
    No man will want another man to be a puppy/toy.That's what tyke is.

Like i said before JDW was on carol's side during civil war 2.Maybe her second in command or maybe her superior looking at his view on AvX.
    What?

Seriously?

Carol’s side of Civil War II was outright villainous on faulty ground no less!

Better then being the cast of red and all they do is being wallpaper

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    What?

Seriously?

Carol’s side of Civil War II was outright villainous on faulty ground no less!
    I said "looking at his view of AvX".

Sorry if i didn't put it right in my previous post.

BANNED

That's a fair assumption

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Better then being the cast of red and all they do is being wallpaper
    Yeah, I wouldn’t want to be Jean’s puppy, but her toy? My lawyer has advised me to not answer that second question.