Page 190 of 514 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I don't think that anyone (in universe) hates him anymore frankly, Marvel backpedalled hard on that, thank god. Doubt that it would be adressed in the way that some people here want to, thougth.
    You see, they can't just ignore that massive white elephant when Scott comes back, it would be totally unfair to us.
    Well, I speak for myself, though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I always said, and I repeat.
    Scott and Logan are one of the greatest duos of all time in comic books.
    I really dug their dynamic up until Schism. There was a level of respect between the two that you felt they'd go to war for each other. After that? I don't know whether to be angry or pity Logan for turning into one of, if not the, biggest hypocrite in the X-Books.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If they don't, instead they just piled all of the evil (Mutant Hitler) stuff and piled it on top of Emma.
    Maybe X-Office is looking for a scapegoat while they sweep their mess under a rug. Personally, I'd actually roll with Emma creating her own secret empire and rule the world from underground-- using her influence to affect laws and, idk, institutionalize... er, love for mutants? The ol' plot bunny is hopping again in my head: have we actually seen a religious or social-activist group devoted to protecting mutants? Sorta like a counter to Stryker's Purifiers and Creed's Friends of Humanity. Ugh, I'm still ironing out the creases.

I don't think that anyone (in universe) hates him anymore frankly, Marvel backpedalled hard on that, thank god. Doubt that it would be adressed in the way that some people here want to, thougth.
    You could hear the squeaking of their wheels. Tin foil says the X-Office is tapping the rewind button as fast as they can because their overlords finally got the movie rights back. Personally? I'd rather they don't. Use that shitefest for character development. Effing Hank calling Cyke "Old Friend"? How did Remender say it again? Have the Beast drown in hobo piss. Same for Bobby, too.

If Cyke does come back to the X-Books, I really want to see an actual confrontation instead of more dust under the rug. Words thrown. Feelings thrown. And then develop from there.

You see, they can't just ignore that massive white elephant when Scott comes back, it would be totally unfair to us.
    Speak for me, too! There's a HUGE elephant dancing in the middle of the room!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    You could hear the squeaking of their wheels. Tin foil says the X-Office is tapping the rewind button as fast as they can because their overlords finally got the movie rights back. Personally? I'd rather they don't. Use that shitefest for character development. Effing Hank calling Cyke "Old Friend"? How did Remender say it again? Have the Beast drown in hobo piss. Same for Bobby, too.

If Cyke does come back to the X-Books, I really want to see an actual confrontation instead of more dust under the rug. Words thrown. Feelings thrown. And then develop from there.!
    We all want a confrontation but I don’t think marvel will address it.

BANNED

6642089-dpaugjjvsaieg3b.jpg

Inktober.
    10CHAR

BANNED

This will be backfired on Scott again if they don't solve their issues on panel.
    "Another whitewashing of Scott's problems"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    He is used to killing kids..... the x jerks would have thrown a party for Logan if he had killed Tyke, then see the timeline get messed up and he would blame Cyke for pushing him to killed Tyke.....
    I can totally see that happening.

Fantastic Member

This is the most realistic post here. They could also use reality warping so as to wipe the whole fiasco if they wanted though... Like someone else said Marvel is going back to basics with heroes being heroes.
    Last edited by ThePhoenix; 10-12-2018 at 06:49 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    If Cyke does come back to the X-Books, I really want to see an actual confrontation instead of more dust under the rug. Words thrown. Feelings thrown. And then develop from there.
    I fully agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    This is the most realistic post here. They could also use reality warping so as to wipe the whole fiasco if they wanted though... Like someone else said Marvel is going back to basics with heroes being heroes.
    Scott has always been a hero.
    Those who fight for social justice and human rights (or mutant rights) cannot be called anything other than a hero.
    Do you know who thinks otherwise? Those who defend the status quo, full of oppression against minorities.

There are those who fight for human/mutant rights, and there are those who fight against anyone who fights for human/mutant rights, against anyone who tries to exercise the most basic human/mutant rights, against anyone who's different.
    And anyone who does try to resist, of course, will always be called a terrorist, with accusations of nationalism or something.
    Scott has always been a hero, ALWAYS.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 10-12-2018 at 08:06 AM.

BANNED

I also don't want Scott all buddy-buddy with the X-Men, but that's probably how it'll go down. There's such a thing as taking care of your mental health and Scott has been in an awful state of mind for years. Realistically speaking, anyone in that situation would be depressed as hell being close to people who, until little time ago, hated their guts. It isn't good for anyone. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and say "I'm done, catch ya later". Almost every mistake Scott while part of the team did out of some level of sense of duty and going back to the X-Men would set him on a self-destructive path again.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    We all want a confrontation but I don’t think marvel will address it.
    when it happens, I really think its going to be a case of let bygones be bygones. I dont see them dwelling on anything for more than an issue

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    when it happens, I really think its going to be a case of let bygones be bygones. I dont see them dwelling on anything for more than an issue
    Actually cyclops benefits the best when he confronts his actions rather than sweep everything under the rug everything be dammed. Plus cyclops isn't the type of person that could stand the fact that he did something wrong and not be punished by it, he just loves being a martyr and suffering, it's almost in his DNA thanks to Xavier and I'm sure we'll get a good story out of cyclops wanting to be punished, and bringing down everyone with him.

Also #FridayFeeling, how's your Friday going, gonna go? I'm here expecting the spanish inquisition
    Last edited by wano; 10-12-2018 at 08:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Actually cyclops benefits the best when he confronts his actions rather than sweep everything under the rug everything be dammed. Plus cyclops isn't the type of person that could stand the fact that he did something wrong and not be punished by it, he just loves being a martyr and suffering, it's almost in his DNA thanks to Xavier and I'm sure we'll get a good story out of cyclops wanting to be punished, and bringing down everyone with him.

Also #FridayFeeling, how's your Friday going, gonna go?
    Wish I could go out since it's a holiday here, but I have lots of stuff from college to go through. Working from 3 to 10 PM is killing me, but I'll get through it. Luckily, I'll go out for drinks with my buddies in a couple of weeks. The elections have been quite tense here and I need to unwind.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I also don't want Scott all buddy-buddy with the X-Men, but that's probably how it'll go down. There's such a thing as taking care of your mental health and Scott has been in an awful state of mind for years. Realistically speaking, anyone in that situation would be depressed as hell being close to people who, until little time ago, hated their guts. It isn't good for anyone. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and say "I'm done, catch ya later". Almost every mistake Scott while part of the team did out of some level of sense of duty and going back to the X-Men would set him on a self-destructive path again.
    That’s one of the biggest reasons that I don’t want Scott going back to the X-Men immediately after returning; they enabled his worst tendencies and threw him out when it was convenient for them.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

Also #FridayFeeling, how's your Friday going, gonna go? I'm here expecting the spanish inquisition
    Cyclops punishing himself makes sense; the “X-Men” don’t deserve to do that, or pretend that everything is water under the bridge after the crap that they pulled.

I’m working all day, even though it’s nice and cool outside in Austin today. Definitely wish I were home playing Spider-Man or catching up on some books.