Page 112 of 514 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 7705
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Making Scott Marry a woman that looked just like Jean then giving them a child is another. I have always felt that it should have been Jean and Scott not some clone baby mama drama.

All I want from CC is to fix that but many would not like it. I want it to be Jean to be the actual mother and not maddie
    I do agree, Scott n Jean should have a baby tgt. But even tho Jean is not Nathan’s birth mom ... she is the one who nurtured and raised Nathan. And since Maddy is a clone ... Jean is lowkey his bio mom too.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I do agree, Scott n Jean should have a baby tgt. But even tho Jean is not Nathan’s birth mom ... she is the one who nurtured and raised Nathan. And since Maddy is a clone ... Jean is lowkey his bio mom too.
    In addition Jean has the memories of Maddy, that includes the birth of Nathan.

I think CC doesn't hate Jean that much, which I really don't understand. I guess he thinks that the only one to blame is Scott for leaving Maddy and that Jean didn't do anything, she just come back and that's it.
    If I remember correctly, he created everything about Jean and Logan to hit Scott where it hurts him the most. I don't remember that he did something direct with the intention of hurting Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    In addition Jean has the memories of Maddy, that includes the birth of Nathan.

I think CC doesn't hate Jean that much, which I really don't understand. I guess he thinks that the only one to blame is Scott for leaving Maddy and that Jean didn't do anything, she just come back and that's it.
    If I remember correctly, he created everything about Jean and Logan to hit Scott where it hurts him the most. I don't remember that he did something direct with the intention of hurting Jean.
    She has the memories in third person. As an onlooker not as someone who experienced it directly. This is explained at the end of Judgement war in X-Factor

BANNED

Insignificant Cyclops moment of the week: Wolverine's mind has aspects of people from his life, friends and enemies. Scott and Storm are two of them.
    I wonder how it will be if he lets the Scott aspect free. Claw beams or laser claws?

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Insignificant Cyclops moment of the week: Wolverine's mind has aspects of people from his life, friends and enemies. Scott and Storm are two of them.
    I wonder how it will be if he lets the Scott aspect free. Claw beams or laser claws?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Mighty Member

Sounds like bad fanfiction xD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Cyclops did not intend to leavs Maddy and Cable. It was a toxic relationship from the beginning.Maddy hated that he was thinking of Jean and the fact she looked like her. She was also abusive.
    Scott was obsessed with Jean ... very unhealthy.
    Which caused a major problem, it made them toxic around one another.

Maddy felt unloved and was abusive to Scott. Scott was emotionally repressed which didn’t help the situation.

Maddy left Scott when he simply just went to check on Jean. He returned but she was gone. Maddy LEFT.

This whole relationship was doomed from the beginning. Even before Jean returns .. that relationship was rocky.

If the gender was reversed. Maddy would have been hated on and be labelled “wife beater” rightfully so.
    You're talking from the characters' perspective.
    I'm talking about the way Marvel's used Maddie as a disposable part, and it's because they wanted Jean back on the board.
    Maddie only became a clone and a villain because they wanted Jott back.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

So we're decorating lockers for cross country.
    I made this:

Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 09-19-2018 at 07:33 AM.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    So we're decorating lockers for cross country.
    I made this:

Very cool!

Is that the only moment in marvel this week ?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Is that the only moment in marvel this week ?
    An AU version of him appeared in Multiple Man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    An AU version of him appeared in Multiple Man
    Oh okay thanks

Mighty Member

Came across this article: http://whatculture.com/comics/6-inte...oss-multiverse

Anyone know where this is from? Wikipedia hasn't been very helpful in identifying the book.

The Summers Boy - Ruin Warren Ellis' bleak parody of the Marvel universe sees the development of the heroic age very differently, with mutants imprisoned and disfigured to remove their abilities. Young Scott Summers was blinded by the government and locked away by President X after the manifestation of his optic blasts killed his family.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Came across this article: http://whatculture.com/comics/6-inte...oss-multiverse

Anyone know where this is from? Wikipedia hasn't been very helpful in identifying the book.
    It's from the infamous Ruins mini by Warren Ellis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruins_(comics)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ruins_Vol_1

This mini was so messed up, especially what happened to some of Marvel most iconic superheroes.

From what I remember Cyclops is locked in a prison in Texas and his warden was Wilson Fisk and he only appeared in two panels:

As for the rest of the mutants locked in this prison, well it ain't pretty either:

As for the other mutants Jean was a prostitute, Logan had a severe hand disease and was an alcoholic and Magneto was a terrorist. And Xavier was the president of the US and the one responsible for putting mutants in this prison for their own good.

Don't know what Ellis was thinking when he wrote this thing, it was just terrible.