Page 494 of 514 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Really glad that Scott is back,hopefully he'll continue to lead the mutant race even after Jean will come back or at least be co-leader
    Whatever the case, it seems clear Scott will be leading the new Uncanny team since he's defining their agenda so that's a bright spot.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I dunno, I thought that... :/
    well, we agree then.
    You thought I'm not fond of Scemma and therefore Scott should be punished in every possible way for it? That's not at all the case. Regardless of my feelings about how Scott and Emma got together, I think a lot of the X-Men around Scott behaved very irrationally about the whole thing and went on to punish him for that while pretending it was actually about something else.

We've been over this before you and I but I want to make one thing clear. Just like you understand that BoyScott was an important evolution of the character that shouldn't be forgotten, I think the same way about Scemma. You can't wipe them away without taking away from who Scott is, and I like who Scott is. I see a lot of the same strengths and weaknesses in Scott that I see in myself, and that's why I connected with him as a kid and why he's still my number one today.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    You thought I'm not fond of Scemma and therefore Scott should be punished in every possible way for it? That's not at all the case. Regardless of my feelings about how Scott and Emma got together, I think a lot of the X-Men around Scott behaved very irrationally about the whole thing and went on to punish him for that while pretending it was actually about something else.

We've been over this before you and I but I want to make one thing clear. Just like you understand that BoyScott was an important evolution of the character that shouldn't be forgotten, I think the same way about Scemma. You can't wipe them away without taking away from who Scott is, and I like who Scott is. I see a lot of the same strengths and weaknesses in Scott that I see in myself, and that's why I connected with him as a kid and why he's still my number one today.
    This is how I exactly feel about the whole situation too.

I mean, sure I don’t like how Scemma came about, but I enjoyed the stories and their journey. I don’t want it to be retconned ... that’s stupid and will take away from Scott’s character. I’ve always loved Cyclops but my fav era was Utopia era which was with Him n Emma.

Only a few would want to retcon it ... and the writers would be doing a horrible job if they actually retconned Scemma. It’s a big part of the character’s history and a major love interest.

Mighty Member

Whatever the case, it seems clear Scott will be leading the new Uncanny team since he's defining their agenda so that's a bright spot.
    Can’t wait for him to save the franchise and finally buying an X-Book after so many years

BANNED

You thought I'm not fond of Scemma and therefore Scott should be punished in every possible way for it? That's not at all the case.
    No, that's not it. I know you like Scemma, though you prefer Jott. The opposite of me, by the way.
    I was thinking about how we always disagree on 'Jean and Logan' stuff. But, please, let's not get in that dusty road again. Let's not get in a fight again, please.

Regardless of my feelings about how Scott and Emma got together, I think a lot of the X-Men around Scott behaved very irrationally about the whole thing and went on to punish him for that while pretending it was actually about something else.

Glad we agreed on that.
    I also see a lot of myself in Scott Summers, and that's why I like him the way he is.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Can’t wait for him to save the franchise and finally buying an X-Book after so many years
    Same here, I haven't purchased any X-men comics in a while myself. I'll give Scott's return a try.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I dunno, I thought that... :/
    well, we agree then.
    Glad we agreed on that.
    It's a Christmas miracle .

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I want Scott and Rachel to bond.
    Unlikely. Wi-Fi would literally murder her out of the family tree.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Unlikely. Wi-Fi would literally murder her out of the family tree.
    I would totally read a fight between them. Rachel at full power would unscrew his head. One less edgy douche nozzle. #BringBackRegularCable

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I would totally read a fight between them. Rachel at full power would unscrew his head. One less edgy douche nozzle. #BringBackRegularCable
    I love regular Cable, he is above Wifi but is just that i found wifi so cute.
    He is a child, he can finally interact with Scott and Jean without looking weird (make no mistake Cable being older than his parents is amazing) i would like for them to interact while the whole kid cable thing last, is 100% sure original Cable will return in a few years.
    I mean, just look at him.
    jean cable.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-22-2018 at 06:22 PM.

BANNED

Cyclops Girl.
    by jeffwamester

BANNED

Beast and Cyclops

Beast vs. Cyclops
    by NMRosario

Last edited by CuteClops; 12-22-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Rachel at full power with an author that knows how to use her. Otherwise she's just cannon fodder.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Rachel at full power with an author that knows how to use her. Otherwise she's just cannon fodder.
    I try to see things beyond the writer. Any writer can justify anyone beating anyone. I try and go by what they've accomplished in a vacuum.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I try to see things beyond the writer. Any writer can justify anyone beating anyone. I try and go by what they've accomplished in a vacuum.
    Well, in a vacuum she's gotten impaled by a spear she was looking at, despite having TK and knowing that there was a fight going on.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"