Page 361 of 514 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7705

I'd be fine with him taking a break from the x-men. i want to see him other places in the Marvel U. a solo, even if it's a mini, of him doing good things around the marvel U would seem cool to me. Him rebuilding bridges, not that he has to, would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    It really is hard to support Scott going back to the X-men after all this. A separation sounds really good right now.
    Totally agree! If Scott was to team up with Marvel characters outside of the X-Men, who would you guys want to see him team up with?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Totally agree! If Scott was to team up with Marvel characters outside of the X-Men, who would you guys want to see him team up with?
    Starjammers or F4.

BANNED

The "predecessors" of the first line up of Waid's Champions. Captain Marvel, Vision, Spidey, Hulk and Richard Rider. Can't think of an excuse for it to happen, it's just conceptually appealing for me.
    Or some street level heroes. Daredevil, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Colleen Wing and Misty Knight. That would be nice too and it's a concept easier to write a story around.

Daredevil
    Hank Pym
    Shang Chi(for training)
    Hawkeye
    Bullseye(I want to see Scott blast every single thing Bullseye throws at him)

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The "predecessors" of the first line up of Waid's Champions. Captain Marvel, Vision, Spidey, Hulk and Richard Rider. Can't think of an excuse for it to happen, it's just conceptually appealing for me.
    Or some street level heroes. Daredevil, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Colleen Wing and Misty Knight. That would be nice too and it's a concept easier to write a story around.
    No, it's better for him to just meet the Champions. The reactions from both sides would be pretty good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    No, it's better for him to just meet the Champions. The reactions from both sides would be pretty good.
    If Tyke's memories remain, I guess they will meet eventually. I suggested this before, so I didn't think it was relevant to repeat it. But yeah, it would be very interesting to see.

BANNED

Starjammers, or...

I love all these team-up ideas tbh...makes me wish Marvel would give us the Cyclops space adventure we deserve
    I would love to see him become an honorary member of the Nova Corps. Forge can make him a sweet Nova helmet/visor combo.

What about villains outside of classic X-Men villains?
    Last edited by Rover; 11-28-2018 at 06:09 AM.

I love all these team-up ideas tbh...makes me wish Marvel would give us the Cyclops space adventure we deserve

What about villains outside of classic X-Men villains?
    I mentioned Bullseye. Other than that, I don't know, some low level brick might be cool to see him fight against.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Starjammers or F4.
    Agree, I liked his interaction with the FF the last time.

If Tyke's memories remain, I guess they will meet eventually. I suggested this before, so I didn't think it was relevant to repeat it. But yeah, it would be very interesting to see.
    I love Tyke and Kamala's friendship so much and I can't wait to see Cyke meet her with or without Tyke's memories. We've seen many stories of Wolvie and little girls, I always imagine what Cyke would act like if he had to deal with them. Besides, keep in mind, Kamala definitely has read some fuuuun fan fictions about Cyke so she will be super intrigued and at the same time kind of awkward when she looks at him
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 11-28-2018 at 06:17 AM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I love Tyke and Kamala's friendship so much and I can't wait to see Cyke meet her with or without Tyke's memories. We've seen many stories of Wolvie and little girls, I always imagine what Cyke would act like if he had to deal with them. Besides, keep in mind, Kamala definitely has read some fuuuun fan fictions about Cyke so she will be super intrigued and at the same time kind of awkward when she looks at him
    Yeah, she told Wolverine that the most upvoted fanfic she read/saw was a Scemma fic, didn’t she?

I like both ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yeah, she told Wolverine that the most upvoted fanfic she read/saw was a Scemma fic, didn’t she?

Yep. And I guess we can safely assume it was juicy and delicious af lol
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."