Page 235 of 514 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    What issue is this from?
    Cable's eulogy?
    X-Men: Second Coming 02

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Unused costumes designs for the original X-Factor team

https://www.deviantart.com/marvelboy...east-531615224
    I LOVE THIS. And I bet Jean's left hand and Warren's right hand are both on Scott's back

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Nope nope nope nope nope! Warren X Scott is my OTP (apart from scemma and Jott!)
    Same here! Scogan has lot of wonderful moments I like it too but Warren/Scott what's not to love??
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 10-21-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    So do you guys prefer individual costumes for the X-Men or when they have somewhat matching uniforms? I guess it all depends on how good they look for me. I think Scott specifically has been pretty lucky for the most part when it comes to costumes. I can't think of one that was truly bad.
    Although I wasn't a fan of the New X-Men uniforms. I think Jean and Logan were the only ones that made them look good.
    Individual.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I LOVE THIS. And I bet Jean's left hand and Warren's right hand are both on Scott's back

Psssch back? We all know they're staking their claim on one cheek each :P
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

When is Scott & Nathan's birthday?How old would be nathan if he wasn't sent to the future?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    When is Scott & Nathan's birthday?How old would be nathan if he wasn't sent to the future?
    Based on the original time scale, Scott was approx 25 when he married Madeline. He was approx 34 when he died. So young Nathan would be between 8 and 11.

BANNED

Cyclops in soul calibur VI

OMG THATS AWESOME!! I think I'm going to play soul calibur VI again ...

Is this a mod? It looks like he is wearing yellow wool socks and booty shorts over a blue Morphsuit. I like it

Also..Scott with ninjakus is a cool concept. I feel like the O5 would have been martial arts experts if they had been created in the 70s.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Is this a mod? It looks like he is wearing yellow wool socks and booty shorts over a blue Morphsuit. I like it

Also..Scott with ninjakus is a cool concept. I feel like the O5 would have been martial arts experts if they had been created in the 70s.
    Soul calibur VI has a superb character editor, having cyclops there is just the tip of the iceberg

Soul calibur VI has a superb character editor, having cyclops there is just the tip of the iceberg
    "tip" of the iceberg...

I cannot help but groan at that after fighting against a six foot tall lizardman with a 4 foot long fully formed dong.

Rule #1 of video game creation features: if players can make wangs with it, they will.

I'm late to the conversation, but when it comes to Scott's closest friends I would say Jean and Beast are among the top. Of course Emma Frost and Wolverine are up there as well. Yes I know he had a falling out with all of those people. The X-men got dark and real soap opera-ish by dismantling all those friendships. Oh well. Scott did have so many huge moments during those dark periods, and I want them to bring him back and continue his story and evolution. I don't know what they were thinking by killing off so many classic characters. Sometimes it is hard being an X-men fan. It is hard not to be like "eh, now I remember why I stopped supporting these books". But I'm hopeful that we can have great stories, great character arcs, even darkness without just killing characters off for shock value.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    "tip" of the iceberg...

I cannot help but groan at that after fighting against a six foot tall lizardman with a 4 foot long fully formed dong.

Rule #1 of video game creation features: if players can make wangs with it, they will.
    That's not rule #1. That's rule #34 :P

But wow, Soul Calibur looks good. Now if only the Bloody Roar franchise can come back...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I was just thinking a few days ago how Cyke should carry a weapon. After reading the thread about Cyke power up, I was convinced that he did not need a power up but maybe he could use some sort of weapon.

However, I was thinking if he used a boomerang with reflective surfaces. He can throw it then use his heightened spatial awareness to reflect is optic blasts to hit targets from different angles.

What do you guys think?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GarDian View Post
    I was just thinking a few days ago how Cyke should carry a weapon. After reading the thread about Cyke power up, I was convinced that he did not need a power up but maybe he could use some sort of weapon.

However, I was thinking if he used a boomerang with reflective surfaces. He can throw it then use his heightened spatial awareness to reflect is optic blasts to hit targets from different angles.

What do you guys think?
    A kinetic red blade powered by his own power, and bigger