Page 462 of 514 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 7705
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    The team is definitely different. My favorite and most hated X-Men. I threw this on the other thread but Cyclops is my favorite hero so where he goes, basically so do I.

- I understand the 90s Costume is probably the most iconic, but man its outdated. At least add some modern touches to it.
    - Hope? Why Hope? She was beyond horrible to Scott and Wolverine had no problems gutting her
    - As much as I'd like to see Alex and Scott on the same team, something feels off here.
    - Last I saw Multiple Man he died during IvX. How did he return?
    Based on Uncanny and the recent Multiple Man series, he’s still dead but now one of his dupes is the new Jamie Prime, but his dupe’s dupes can’t dupe.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Based on Uncanny and the recent Multiple Man series, he’s still dead but now one of his dupes is the new Jamie Prime, but his dupe’s dupes can’t dupe.
    That actually makes sense as a power nerf. Only the primary can make copies.

but how is he duping in Uncanny X-men right now then?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    but how is he duping in Uncanny X-men right now then?
    the dupe can dupe, but not the second generation dupes. Only the new Prime dupe.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

the dupe can dupe, but not the second generation dupes. Only the new Prime dupe.
    ok honestly i dont have much exposure of the character this is my first time reading about him

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wait, so how is Dani here and also in AoXM? Maybe if you die in AoXM, you get transported back to the main universe? Gotta admit that has me a bit more interested.

Outside of Messiah CompleX, this is mine too.

Speaking of the Messiah trilogy, I am finishing Second Coming. This is my fav storyline.

While War was kinda weak, Complex and SC made up for them.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Team!

Kinda surprised they're going with Scott's 90s costume. It was one of the better ones he's had, but also it was a product of its era. It needs to be tweaked. I'm just glad there's no head condom, though. Also glad to see Logan back in the brown costume. Hope it sticks around

SO I've had time to digest this group and check how the other threads are raking it. Mostly pessimism and passes.

As for me, I haven't read Rosenberg except for the last PR and wasn't enthused so I'm pessimistic on the writer.

Now the team line-up: Dani and SHan are plusses. I liked them in New X-men and Wolfsbane/Madroxx was pretty impactful for New X-men and PAD's XF. I'm neutral on Banshee.

I figured Logan would be here so moving along. Havok is closer to a negative due to...well I'm just not into him.

And Scott...The Astonishing Uniform would've been more impactful. I know the 90s/TAS suit is iconic but no. Just no,

So I'll nip at it but I am not all thumbs up and smiles.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

I'm going to assume this list is for fun. 3 of those guys should be in AoXM. Cassandra is...dead?

I thought Dark Beast was dead. Da Heck did...Callisto do?

And low and behold, the minute Scott returns, so does Sinister.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

So, is it confirmed that he's rockin' the 90's threads again or is that just cover stuff?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Team!

Man...all you needed was Wolverine, Magik and Warpath.
    They just used this as an opportunity to put a bunch random ass characters in a book. Always trying to cater to the people who outrage on twitter instead of actually trying to tell a decent story

Can't lie tho...I'm glad to see him back

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yes, no condom head. the costume is still horrible though.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm fine with the team overall. As for Scott's costume, I like the 90's uniform, but for some reason it doesn't seem to fit here. I think the visor and headpiece are throwing it off. It could be updated and I'd be fine with that.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia