Page 238 of 514 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Issue 8 has Bishop being hit by a redish beam, so who knows. Might be a version of him in this Age of X-Man universe.
    I thought it was Legion...

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

When Cyclops eventually returns should he automatically get his team lead role back?

I think maybe they should try a solo book first. Atleast 12 issues.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

No please, the Hate Cyclops fan club will be out to get him if he becomes leadre again.

Let someone els deal with all the baggage of the x men, he can go on a road to healing, his dad, his kids can help him on his way. Then he can lead his own team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    oops I only watched stay night and zero series, don’t know much of other characters.
    Scathach is what Cu Chulainn wants to be when he grows up. Faster, stronger, tougher - and her Noble Phantasm is multiple Gae Bolg spears (think Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon attack except all red spears). She is the creator of the thing, after all. She hasn't been in an anime yet that I know of, unless she is in the one shot for the Grand Order tie-in. Personality-wise she's more of a stoic on the outside.

In the Ulster Cycle she's a bit of a cypher, as she isn't in it very long - long enough to train Cu, have a brief affair with him (after he defeats her by sneaking into her keep while she was asleep - appreciated the initiative), and witness the battle Cu has against her sister Aiofe (which he also wins by cheating). She had a reputation as the region's greatest warrior, where you have to pretty much already be a legend before she might agree to train you, and even then not everyone survived her school. Also titled the Queen of Shadow, although that's more after the region she ruled - the Forest of Shadow, traditionally associated with the island of Skye in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    When Cyclops eventually returns should he automatically get his team lead role back?

I would love to see a Cyclops solo! I think there is too much to unpack to have him reintegrate the X-Men right away. But on the other hand, writers have been ignoring past events a lot because it doesn't fit with the stories they want to tell or because they don't know how to 'fix' things (for instance, the X-Men being ok with hanging out with Bishop and Mystique). I'm really curious to see how they will address Scott's return. A solo book where he is on his own or has a small team and either makes some things right or just focus on being a hero again would be a good way to fix some of the damage they have done to the character. I would love to see a few changes in how he is characterized and have a writer who moves away from the gloomy and depressed Cyke.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is still the best anime in my book - so I nominate Scott/Riza.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

Very doubtful he will, especially with Jean leading the x-men, I think he would be fine taking a little while to reevaluate his role.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I would love to see a Cyclops solo! I think there is too much to unpack to have him reintegrate the X-Men right away. But on the other hand, writers have been ignoring past events a lot because it doesn't fit with the stories they want to tell or because they don't know how to 'fix' things (for instance, the X-Men being ok with hanging out with Bishop and Mystique). I'm really curious to see how they will address Scott's return. A solo book where he is on his own or has a small team and either makes some things right or just focus on being a hero again would be a good way to fix some of the damage they have done to the character. I would love to see a few changes in how he is characterized and have a writer who moves away from the gloomy and depressed Cyke.
    Cyclops solo is better than put him in a team with x mansion man.

Do your think that when Scott returns he has full control of his powers and doesn't need glasses or visor, at least for a while? Xavier has already come back and could walk several times but sooner or later he was back in wheelchairs. Well, the same thing can happen with Scott and eventually receive another blow and have to wear the glasses and the visor as always.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Totally down for a Cyclops solo - and heck, maybe Rucka would write that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Do your think that when Scott returns he has full control of his powers and doesn't need glasses or visor, at least for a while? Xavier has already come back and could walk several times but sooner or later he was back in wheelchairs. Well, the same thing can happen with Scott and eventually receive another blow and have to wear the glasses and the visor as always.
    Maybe for a while, I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Yes I didn't mean a team with random X-Men or X-kids. I was thinking either a solo book where he is on his own, or a Cyclops solo where he leads a small team, maybe with Havoc in it. And whoever else can give him a second chance without it being too much of a stretch...Maybe Bobby, Angel, or Emma?

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I don't know Lol, without his visor he's not really all that distinct visually.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I’m virtually completely ignorant of the Fate series - as a result, I’m completely lost here.

As far as when Cyclops is coming back, if his return is teased throughout Uncanny X-Men, I will be picking that series up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    oops I only watched stay night and zero series, don’t know much of other characters.
    Watch fate unlimited blade works, you're missing a lot, or read the VN

Same here, I want a reason to pick up UXM

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I don't know Lol, without his visor he's not really all that distinct visually.
    The visor/shades are what make cyclops iconic, without em he's just regular Joe #23