Page 237 of 514 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Scott: Emma is that you?
    Saber: no I'm Saber..
    Scott: right Emma v2.0
    Saber: no Saber you blind man, Saber!
    Scott: okay Emma v2.0
    Saber: .... want to make out?
    Scott: *_* always
    And they are off to make clopsaber babies....

Sorry i could not help my self x..x
    She's more akin to magik tbh

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    She's more akin to magik tbh
    Is okay Emma approves of Saber using her body for this....... wtf

And it should be Scott and King Arthur..... or did they change it and she is not Arthur anymore?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Is okay Emma approves of Saber using her body for this....... wtf

And it should be Scott and King Arthur..... or did they change it and she is not Arthur anymore?
    I think She's still Arthur, but there's an AU where Arthur is a guy. There's also an AU where she has bigger breasts.

Go figure ó_ò

Also, if Cyke was summoned to the Grail War, would he be Archer, Caster, or Ruler class?

I think Archer is the obvious choice because of projectile-superiority and independent action, but Caster's tactical abilities should also be considered. Then, there's Ruler's authority to keep the scales even...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

All of those are possible choices, but what about lancer, I say it because Cyclops tends to have shitty luck no matter what he does this days

Lol we're talking about Fate now? Well, if Cyke is a master, it seems only right when Saber or Caster is his servant. Cyke's the Archer type himself and if he teamed up with Ruler, Lancer or Assassin I don't see much fun to dig into. Saber can be classic Scott's servant with no problem while Caster suits RightClops fine. Besides, personally, I'd like to know how he would act if he accidentally summoned Gilgamesh lol it would be an interesting disaster

If Cyke's a servant, I can see him get along with Shirou and get along REALLY WELL with Rin. But what would he be like if Illyasviel is his master? I doubt Cyke has ever interacted with that kind of girl.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Will they publish the annual's preview?I guess with the preview we'll have an idea what's in store for us.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Will they publish the annual's preview?I guess with the preview we'll have an idea what's in store for us.
    I don't remember seeing an annual released without a preview. I think it's a big part of promoting an annual because it's not like other issues where people will buy them because they want to continue a story they've been reading. But previews usually don't come out until a week before the release date so we won't see anything for a while. And they might have the first few pages of the annual not reveal anything on purpose. I'm hoping we'll see a few panels on Twitter though

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Most issues gets a preview. The Astonishing one did so the UXM most definitely will

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Lol we're talking about Fate now? Well, if Cyke is a master, it seems only right when Saber or Caster is his servant. Cyke's the Archer type himself and if he teamed up with Ruler, Lancer or Assassin I don't see much fun to dig into. Saber can be classic Scott's servant with no problem while Caster suits RightClops fine. Besides, personally, I'd like to know how he would act if he accidentally summoned Gilgamesh lol it would be an interesting disaster

If Cyke's a servant, I can see him get along with Shirou and get along REALLY WELL with Rin. But what would he be like if Illyasviel is his master? I doubt Cyke has ever interacted with that kind of girl.
    Everything depends on the individual servant as opposed to just the class. Artoria won't be the same as Mordred, and Cu won't be the same as Scathach.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Everything depends on the individual servant as opposed to just the class. Artoria won't be the same as Mordred, and Cu won't be the same as Scathach.
    Agreed. Mo-chan is better. Fight me.

Methinks Semiramis is Cyke's ideal servant, rather than anyone from the Saber class. Long cast time, but payoff is worth it. Hanging Gardens of Babylon, anyone? Thing's a floating fortress of DOOM.

Then again, it'd be all sorts ironic if Cyke ended up with the Berserker class. And knowing his luck...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I feel like it's pretty likely Cyclops is returning either in extermination or uncanny at this point. Though maybe just Uncanny. It'll probably be teased in the 1st issue of Uncanny and we'll keep getting small teases till January. Remember it's a 60 page issue..

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    oops I only watched stay night and zero series, don’t know much of other characters.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

I’m virtually completely ignorant of the Fate series - as a result, I’m completely lost here.

As far as when Cyclops is coming back, if his return is teased throughout Uncanny X-Men, I will be picking that series up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I’m virtually completely ignorant of the Fate series - as a result, I’m completely lost here.

As far as when Cyclops is coming back, if his return is teased throughout Uncanny X-Men, I will be picking that series up.
    Issue 8 has Bishop being hit by a redish beam, so who knows. Might be a version of him in this Age of X-Man universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post

I seen fate on Netflix, might still be there, also the seven deadly sins.
    I ship Scott and Merlin....

I got some issues if every hot anime woman i see i ship her with cyke

RIP..