Page 16 of 514 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

GUESS WHO NUMBER ONE IS!

Well, since I'm posting it here, it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out.

BANNED

Everyone in the x-men has some kind of physical defense system,at least give him that.Show him in more combat situation.For which I like him to go solo for a while.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

GUESS WHO NUMBER ONE IS!

Well, since I'm posting it here, it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out.
    Bias list.Should be top 10.
    3.Slim.
    2.Scott.
    1.Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Bias list.Should be top 10.
    3.Slim.
    2.Scott.
    1.Cyclops.
    Didnt even need to guests just by the name alone i could tell lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly don't want Cyclops to move on. I know Jean and Scott are screwed with very slim chances of coming back.

But there was a part of Cyclops that promised to forever love Jean Grey, even if morrison ruined that, even if they are not together, even if he dates other women. i want Jean to always be a prescense in Scott's life. She has always been, even after everything that has happened.

you know there is a part of Scott's heart that will always belong to her, no matter what.
    also have you seen adult jean? since her return she has nothing but thoughts of love for Scott, how could scott not love someone that has loved him so much even after everything that has happened.

I found it cute that through all this years that Scott never forgot about her. that kind of love is difficult but i like it.
    I'm not ruling out this possibility, but hopefully not for the next five years.
    Maybe Jott comes back, maybe Scemma comes back, but rehashing old ideas is what made Gold fail.
    I want Scott to have a whole new beginning. I want him to have a new family and a new life...
    So did Jean, and even Emma. And I speak as a big Scemma fan, but also a Jott fan.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    tyke and bloodstorm have talked once and jeen felt through the rapptor that he found bloodstorm hot in one situation but that's the limit of their interactions until extermination. this is why i find it wierd to jump in a date/relationship so fast without much future (if they go finally go back in time, which seems to be the case). also blue gave us more jeen/tyke moments than tyke/bloodstorm or jimmy/jeen, which i find really weird but i liked.
    Jeen has dated other boys.
    Why couldn't Tyke be involved with other girls?
    His devotion to her is almost pathological.
    It is very disturbing to see him in the dark waiting for her, like a puppy, and never dating anyone.
    Sorry, but that's what I think. :-/

But I respect your love for Jott. It's very beautiful. ^^

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Exploring his powers more can give us a upgrade or more info. I forgot where but when he had full control of his powers he could fly.

Every time i think of the x jet i think ohh Cyke jet. It be cool if had a mini one. You know like Batman
    Ugh, no, please.
    I don't want Scott to become a super-powerful character. That would be annoying.
    The Bat-family has no powers and they are still incredible.
    Hawkeye is the best Avenger of all, and he's no powers.
    Daredevil is not a superpowered character, and yet he's amazing.
    Scott Summers is perfect.

Speaking of Scott's powers, I'm pretty sure he's back to "brain damaged screwed up my eyes" instead of "I'm willing them to stay screwed up". If that's the case, it would be neat subplot for a mini-series or for his return.

Between that, Surge's gauntlets, Hellion's hands, I'd like to see some focus on these problems and the possibility of fixing them. I'd like to add at least two more charas to make it a set 5 though.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont see how thats even comparable. You going to the gym is something you can physically do to improve your body and/or maintain it. Cyclops cant physically alter his powers by working out to shoot cold beams, aborb energy, etc....He is fine as is and doesnt need a secondary mutation

And yes alot of people are fine as is and are completely satisified with themselves. Just bc you arent, doesnt mean others arent as well
    Beast did, it was intentional too he just missed his window to take the antidote so got stuck furry. Warren chose to keep his fire wings cause they were more useful then the feathers. There are ways for Mutants to become more powerful you just don't want it for Cyclops. Remember Cyclops used to be the most powerful one on the team he is not anymore and needs an edge. Even as he lost the power gap to other character he was still the Leader but now he's not even that. Notice how people keep complaining about Scott's treatment. It's cause he's just "there" now and none of the X-men are really just "there" characters. Hell since he's basically just a sniper now, give him a stealth camo suit like the Ninja from MGS
    to make him more effective if not a new power (although being able to turn invisible at will would work for him since he's a lot like Violet from the Incredibles personality wise.)
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 08-14-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Ugh, no, please.
    I don't want Scott to become a super-powerful character. That would be annoying.
    Daredevil does have Superpowers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Ugh, no, please.
    Bat-family is all about extreme physical combat.We don't see cyke doing that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Yeah, but like Scott, he's not a mega-powerful character. He's more an athletic ninja than a powerful hero.

Beast did, it was intentional too he just missed his window to take the antidote so got stuck furry. Warren chose to keep his fire wings cause they were more useful then the feathers. There are ways for Mutants to become more powerful you just don't want it for Cyclops. Remember Cyclops used to be the most powerful one on the team he is not anymore and needs an edge. Even as he lost the power gap to other character he was still the Leader but now he's not even that. Notice how people keep complaining about Scott's treatment. It's cause he's just "there" now and none of the X-men are really just "there" characters. Hell since he's basically just a sniper now, give him a stealth camo suit like the Ninja from MGS
    to make him more effective if not a new power (although being able to turn invisible at will would work for him since he's a lot like Violet from the Incredibles personality wise.)
    Interesting so Scott new identity would be Gray Fox, i should have see it coming .
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-14-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Actually, he doesn't. Not anymore. Frank Miller retconned it. All the super-senses, super-reflexes and martial arts? Training. Just training.

Unless it's retconned again and I'm not aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Bat-family is all about extreme physical combat.We don't see cyke doing that.
    Yep. Daredevil, too. And to some extent, Hawkeye also. Cyclops' physical stats are way below DD and Bat-Family. And I'm pretty sure Hawkeye is also a better H2H combatant than Scott.

See the problem here?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Yep. Daredevil, too. And to some extent, Hawkeye also. Cyclops' physical stats are way below DD and Bat-Family. And I'm pretty sure Hawkeye is also a better H2H combatant than Scott.

See the problem here?
    You'd think the guy who's known for always being in the Danger Room and going up against giant robots would have peak physical stats....
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie