Page 302 of 514 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7705

I am thinking it just a costume and not some sort of retcon. I just don't see them going the retcon route even if they might want to. It would take too much away from Scott to undo some of his more radical days. The X-men will finally feel whole with Scott, Logan, and Jean all back as members (and Xavier too if he ever rejoins). I am excited to see how this all plays out and the effects it has on other characters (namely Emma and Jean because eventually Scott will have to deal with them).

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am thinking it just a costume and not some sort of retcon. I just don't see them going the retcon route even if they might want to. It would take too much away from Scott to undo some of his more radical days. The X-men will finally feel whole with Scott, Logan, and Jean all back as members (and Xavier too if he ever rejoins). I am excited to see how this all plays out and the effects it has on other characters (namely Emma and Jean because eventually Scott will have to deal with them).
    Yeah, I personally love the X costume, but it's too controversial to have that when he comes back. That's the (ugh) "HitlerClops" costume, and will unfortunately be thrown to the annals of history.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    If they do this and pull an AU Scott on us I'm going to lose my ****.
    I'm (hopefully) headed to the Naval Academy in July, and I would like to see some ACTUAL SCOTT before I go.
    Well, I decided that I don't want to suffer... excessively... () or be in a bad mood... yet. ()
    I'll wait until January and February.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Well, I decided that I don't want to suffer... excessively... () or be in a bad mood... yet. ()
    I'll wait until January and February.
    yeah but I was cautiously optimistic until all of you got my hopes up and now if it's not actually him it'll be a huge disappointment instead of a "called it".
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I remain skeptical

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Add another one:

So even in Cyclops' [supposed] return, they shoehorn Wolverine in. Ugh.

And for god's sake, can anyone be consistent with where his claws come out from?! Or their design?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    So even in Cyclops' [supposed] return, they shoehorn Wolverine in. Ugh.

And for god's sake, can anyone be consistent with where his claws come out from?! Or their design?
    I've learned to accept anything that isn't longer than his actual forearm (well, it's mostly X-23 I'm dealing with, but same diff), but yeah. The need a 3D file like they have for the helicarriers.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    Glad Cyclops is coming back.

I agree with a lot of the posters theories of Cyclops and Wolvie remaining behind on 616 earth, while most are in the age of X-Man world.
    My hope/ speculation is Cyclops comes back before issue 11, like end of 7, before this issue cover which might be 8. Kinda looks like Cyclops optic blast to me that is hitting Bishop. Attachment 73796
    I don't think that's Cyke's blast. Because Uncanny X-Men #1 had people developing energy blasts that looked very similar to Cyke's.

BANNED

Yeah, I personally love the X costume, but it's too controversial to have that when he comes back. That's the (ugh) "HitlerClops" costume, and will unfortunately be thrown to the annals of history.
    Oh, man, please, don't remind me.
    I will never forgive Marvel for doing this. It's very painful on many levels.
    They should never have authorized the use of that monster's name to refer to their characters, especially the heroes, especially mutants, minorities, victims of genocide.

Oh, man, please, don't remind me.
    I will never forgive Marvel for doing this. It's very painful on many levels.
    They should never have authorized the use of that monster's name to refer to their characters, especially the heroes, especially mutants, minorities, victims of genocide.
    No, they shouldn't have.
    And also, that's his best costume IMO. Sad to see it go.

BANNED

yeah but I was cautiously optimistic until all of you got my hopes up and now if it's not actually him it'll be a huge disappointment instead of a "called it".

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I remain skeptical
    Damn it, why are we so pessimistic?
    I guess I'll have a beer then, y'know, because I'm losing my optimism again.

Damn it, why are we so pessimistic?
    I guess I'll have a beer then, y'know, because I'm losing my optimism again.
    My personal strategy: Be optimistic about things if you can't affect them, but not to the point where you'll be sad if it doesn't work out.

what about me
    Aladdin. Lol dunno why ohh wait yeah the name of one of his movie

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Aladdin. Lol dunno why ohh wait yeah the name of one of his movie
    well now I'm sad

well now I'm sad
    Will it help if i said tony the tiger?