Page 209 of 514 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Imagine if it were other characters: Storm, Emma, Jean, Carol Danvers, Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Honey Badger, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman....

Imagine if some writers would do likewise, beating these characters, year after year, hating them, mocking them, luring flies to the hate festivals...

It would be interesting to see the reaction of their fans.
    She also went after Green Arrow, Ant-Man and a few others. She isn't just railing against Scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She also went after Green Arrow, Ant-Man and a few others. She isn't just railing against Scott.
    Oh, 'kay.
    So it's okay for JDW to hit Emma too. He's a great editor.

Also, maybe she can attract Emma's haters and make it a big hate party on twitter.
    No problem, she also hits other characters.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 10-14-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Oh, 'kay.
    So it's okay for JDW to hit Emma too. He's a great editor.

Also, maybe she can attract Emma's haters and make it a big hate party on twitter.
    No problem, she also hits other characters.
    The difference is that Gail Simone has an opinion. Jordan White has an opinion that he uses to destroy characters. Unless you want to point out where Gail Simone has ever written Cyclops, or editorially mandated anything regarding Cyclops.

Mighty Member

The difference is that Gail Simone has an opinion. Jordan White has an opinion that he uses to destroy characters. Unless you want to point out where Gail Simone has ever written Cyclops, or editorially mandated anything regarding Cyclops.
    Pretty much.

Not all writers have to like Cyke and, yeah, they're entitled to their opinion. We're not obliged to agree, though. And if fans use said writer's opinion as ammunition to attack a character, then they're clearly not fans of said attacked character. And when that happens, well...

It's also by this same logic that I don't trust when writers/editors say Cyke/<insert character> is their favorite character. It's far too easy to lie for marketing purposes. Until I actually see it, I call BS.

Honestly, though? I feel like Cyke is prime clickbait material. Like, the best way to get x-fans talking about you/watching your youtube videos/whatever-media-outlet is to just bash on Cyke. It's hilarious, really xD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Lol wtf is this lol

https://www.cbr.com/fox-characters-in-the-mcu/

This person doesn't speak for me, i do want Cyclops lol and no Jean really lol

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Pretty much.

Not all writers have to like Cyke and, yeah, they're entitled to their opinion. We're not obliged to agree, though. And if fans use said writer's opinion as ammunition to attack a character, then they're clearly not fans of said attacked character. And when that happens, well...

It's also by this same logic that I don't trust when writers/editors say Cyke/<insert character> is their favorite character. It's far too easy to lie for marketing purposes. Until I actually see it, I call BS.

Honestly, though? I feel like Cyke is prime clickbait material. Like, the best way to get x-fans talking about you/watching your youtube videos/whatever-media-outlet is to just bash on Cyke. It's hilarious, really xD
    That moment the sheep gets all over the lion face with its opinion and ends up getting blasted to kindomcome o.o rip but in other news the lion had a yummy meal.

I ignore youtubers, unless is music or about kingdom hears uni cross that I play lmfao x..x i get bored so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol wtf is this lol

Man, you still take CBR main site seriously? They've gotten so bad, it's not even funny.

I feel like in the times we are living on some opinions are more destructive then a book........ o.o

I feel like in the times we are living on some opinions are more destructive then a book........ o.o
    I've seen more opinions destroy the givers opinion than anything else. I don't put a lot of stock in the whole "SJW" thing though. I think people are just realizing that being a dick is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Man, you still take CBR main site seriously? They've gotten so bad, it's not even funny.
    I was looking for news on the upcoming season of flash and I click.. I should have pass it lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She tweets so much for so long about the character. I honestly always thought she liked him.
    You might have a concussion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Pretty much.

That looper youtube video?

BANNED

Lol wtf is this lol

I really feel bad for the "author".Guy had it hard in the last decade.

Lol wtf is this lol

This list is so bad, only speaks for the famous charaters who have been portrayed well in the movies ... CAN NOT WAIT: MYSTIQUE! ?, DOMINO, X-23, Cable, Wolverine and Deadpool ... but DO NOT WANT : Cyclops, Jean, Xavier, Gambit, Rogue, Angel and Apocalyse? WTF!?. Also how do you want to have Cable without Jean and Scott ... their parents?

Spectacular Member

You have to remember that majority of these writers/reporters are paid disney hacks!
    remember how many bad negative reviews of venom that came out? even though the sales are saying otherwise? so I dont see disney burying the hatchet anytime soon. in fact there may be more incoming.
    Wanda: Self-described soldiers adorned with an "X" with no dedication to what it stands for..

X-MAN: There is no measure.. to the level of sacrifice to what it stood for.. for sure as hell it's not an "A".