Page 210 of 514 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 7705
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol wtf is this lol

https://www.cbr.com/fox-characters-in-the-mcu/

This person doesn't speak for me, i do want Cyclops lol and no Jean really lol
    Um
    What in the ****?
    This list is better inverted. The only one I agree with under “need” is X-23, and I guess you need Logan for her, so throw him in too.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Spectacular Member

im playing marvel future fight in my cp. funny they always update heroes when a movie comes out. and im here pumping my underpowered venom and i didnt know who has his rights. arrgh. btw im playing this game because cyke is here. the wolverine bias is amazing he has like super regeneration tons of invisibility frame while my cyke is meh!
    Wanda: Self-described soldiers adorned with an "X" with no dedication to what it stands for..

X-MAN: There is no measure.. to the level of sacrifice to what it stood for.. for sure as hell it's not an "A".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She tweets so much for so long about the character. I honestly always thought she liked him.
    I think she dislikes the character, but she also likes making silly jokes about him. My favorite is the one about Scott thinking that a threeway is a glass of milk with 2 cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie View Post
    im playing marvel future fight in my cp. funny they always update heroes when a movie comes out. and im here pumping my underpowered venom and i didnt know who has his rights. arrgh. btw im playing this game because cyke is here. the wolverine bias is amazing he has like super regeneration tons of invisibility frame while my cyke is meh!
    Cyke is pretty fun to play, just not really META, like Jean, Logan, Cable, Stryfe and Magneto. Then again, his powers are not nearly as flashy or immense as theirs even in comics.

Playing with the X-Men in Future Fight is actually pretty good because of the little dialogues that pop up. If you put Cyclops and Wolverine in the same team, there will be things like "nice work, Logan" and "not bad, Scott" when one helps the other. One of my personal favorites is the one when Cable and Logan are together and Logan always says "natural born leader, just like your old man!" to Nathan. It's the little things, ya know.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 10-15-2018 at 05:59 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The difference is that Gail Simone has an opinion. Jordan White has an opinion that he uses to destroy characters. Unless you want to point out where Gail Simone has ever written Cyclops, or editorially mandated anything regarding Cyclops.
    And I still would like to see how other fans would react.
    Maybe SHE can attract Emma's haters - or Jean's haters - or Captain America's haters - and make it a big hate party on twitter.
    So, yes, no problem, SHE also hits other characters.

But, anyway, it's Cyclops, so that's fine.

Lol wtf is this lol

These lists are basically trolling. Cyclops, Jean Grey, and even Angel are a big part of X-men lore. Taking them out of the picture is like taking Peter Parker out of Spider-Man. It only goes so far.

I suspect that Marvel Studios already has ideas on paper that they can't announce until the Disney/Fox merger is finalized. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have some cast members in mind. And I think Cyclops is going to be part of that. Hopefully, Dark Phoenix shows that his character is one worthy of focus.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Lol wtf is this lol

CBR is known for hating the character. Don't care about that.
    At least they are not Marvel's writers and editors.

BANNED

Remember that CBR post about Peter needing to die in the MCU (right after Homecoming) so they could already introduce Miles?

Good to know things don't change.

(Imagine their reaction to Infinity War)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    One of my personal favorites is the one when Cable and Logan are together and Cable always says "natural born leader, just like your old man!" to Nathan. It's the little things, ya know.
    Okay.
    10char.

BANNED

You have to remember that majority of these writers/reporters are paid disney hacks!
    remember how many bad negative reviews of venom that came out? even though the sales are saying otherwise? so I dont see disney burying the hatchet anytime soon. in fact there may be more incoming.
    What are you talking about?

Cyclops is not the strongest character in the game, but, it's pretty good. with him I usually beat Wolverine without too many problems. the characters OP are Jean, Thanos, the costumes of infiniti wars and those who regenerate themselves like Wolverine, X-23, Deadpool ... despite them Cyke is still one of the good ones and when he has his Dark Phoenix, White Phoenix or Phoenix five costume he will be OP too.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Cyke is pretty fun to play, just not really META, like Jean, Logan, Cable, Stryfe and Magneto. Then again, his powers are not nearly as flashy or immense as theirs even in comics.

Playing with the X-Men in Future Fight is actually pretty good because of the little dialogues that pop up. If you put Cyclops and Wolverine in the same team, there will be things like "nice work, Logan" and "not bad, Scott" when one helps the other. One of my personal favorites is the one when Cable and Logan are together and Cable always says "natural born leader, just like your old man!" to Nathan. It's the little things, ya know.
    The main reason why I like this game was especially the dialog between characters. It is sad that there is no dialogue between Cyke-Emma or Jean-Emma.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 10-15-2018 at 05:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Okay.
    10char.
    LOL It was supposed to be Logan. Edited due to my stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Cyclops is not the strongest character in the game, but, it's pretty good. with him I usually beat Wolverine without too many problems. the characters OP are Jean, Thanos, the costumes of infiniti wars and those who regenerate themselves like Wolverine, X-23, Deadpool ... despite them Cyke is still one of the good ones and when he has his Dark Phoenix, White Phoenix or Phoenix five costume he will be OP too.

The main reason why I like this game was especially the dialog between characters. It is sad that there is no dialogue between Cyke-Emma or Jean-Emma.
    I haven't unlocked Jean yet and it will take a long ass time until I do since I just bought Doctor Strange's IW uniform (totally worth it, though, almost every mode is a breeze and I finished story mode with him, IW Thor and Cable quite easily). No crystals for Magneto, for now.

And I kind of dropped Deadpool on my list of priorities. I'm stuck in one of those freaking searches and by God, are those annoying! So I'm just farming Fantomex and Domino without paying notice to how's the progress on the search.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 10-15-2018 at 06:02 AM.

Mighty Member

Who’s writing Uncanny Cyclops annual?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Who’s writing Uncanny Cyclops annual?
    Ed Brisson.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Ed Brisson.
    Thank you. Did he cover any previous X-books?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Thank you. Did he cover any previous X-books?
    He is writting Extermination and Old Man Logan at the moment and is going to write the upcoming X-Force book.