Page 456 of 514 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7705
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I mostly joke bc I don't want to be a downer, but who knows lol

Also, I can forgive Scott being written like this if they don't write him immediately craving for some fire-and-life-incarnate snatch. Jean is already said to be in another relationship during AoXM, they're saying that will matter and that's absolutely fine, just don't write Cyclops as Tyke with a cool beard. Let them be their own people and don't drag another version of Scott down because he can't stop orbiting Jean.

Which all hurts me to type BC I like them together, but I have to be the bigger man.
    Yeah, it sucks being pessimistic with how everything is, but I'm just gonna roll with what they give and wait before I set myself up for disappointment.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I mostly joke bc I don't want to be a downer, but who knows lol

Also, I can forgive Scott being written like this if they don't write him immediately craving for some fire-and-life-incarnate snatch. Jean is already said to be in another relationship during AoXM, they're saying that will matter and that's absolutely fine, just don't write Cyclops as Tyke with a cool beard. Let them be their own people and don't drag another version of Scott down because he can't stop orbiting Jean.
    You know how Cyke had the ghost of Jean hanging over his head for years? And then Taylor was all 'bah, I'll have Jean get over it and basically forget Scott ever existed' in a few pages? Just... yeah.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    What about him? Logan tried to end Scott personally. Hank messed around with time travel and lied to a bunch of teenagers. If Scott's going to listen to either one of these two a-holes, it's going to be Logan.

Kinda looks like Havok got schooled by Big Brother Scott, doesn't it?
    I wonder if Scott's going to free Havok from prison.
    Scott - "It's just crazy how the world turns, isn't it, my bro Alex!?!"
    Alex - ...
    Alex - Bro, please, get me out of here.
    Scott - 'kay, but first tell me, do you know who was right, don't you?"
    Alex - ...
    Alex - Bro

About Hank, how would you like it to happen at their reunion, and what do you think will happen?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cyclops will always be the big love of jean's life just like jean will always be scott's big love. no matter the love triangles and drama.
    also jean didn't forget scott. she has been pinning for him since she came back.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    About Hank, how would you like it to happen at their reunion, and what do you think will happen?
    What should happen:

Cyclops: "Henry. We were brothers, once. I will always love you. That being said, I'll be damned a thousand efffin' times if I don't shoot you on principle right the efff now."

What will happen:

Cyclops: "ZOMG! You're alive! I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings and being wrong about everything!"

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops will always be the big love of jean's life just like jean will always be scott's big love. no matter the love triangles and drama.
    also jean hasn't forgot scott. she has been pinning for him since she came back.
    Oh, I don't doubt that's how it'll be retconned/hand-waved. I'm just poking fun at Taylor's "OMG, Jeansus is the awesomest Disney princess evah and will fix the world by doing right everything that JerkClops did wrong! That evil toxic male always held her baaack!" approach to his book.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 12-16-2018 at 07:12 PM.

BANNED

You know how Cyke had the ghost of Jean hanging over his head for years? And then Taylor was all 'bah, I'll have Jean get over it and basically forget Scott ever existed' in a few pages? Just... yeah.
    At least there's the annual. And even if Red was longer, I would still be wary of Taylor since he's the one who gave us Jean "lemme stick this empathy machine in your brain real quick" Grey. He's in a better place, though, as in far away from the X-Men, so he's a good boy in general.

I wonder if Scott's going to free Havok from prison.
    Scott - "It's just crazy how the world turns, isn't it, my bro Alex!?!"
    Alex - ...
    Alex - Bro, please, get me out of here.
    Scott - 'kay, but first tell me, do you know who was right, don't you?"
    Alex - ...
    Alex - Bro

Hugs and tears, mostly. Scott was always the better man in this whole crap. He's all about forgiving and having empathy when it comes to people who wronged him.

Also, we should start a petition for Rosenberg to go out of his way to write Scott and Madrox taking a selfie, then sending it to Medusa with the caption "we lived, bitch". It's what anyone in their right minds would do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Het look! It's a hatewank comic!
    Scott - Archie
    Betty - Emma
    Veronica - Jean
    Jughead - Logan

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    also jean didn't forget scott. she has been pinning for him since she came back.
    You know, regardless of whether a person hates the relationship or not, this is something that's heavily portrayed given a majority of the history between the characters. I just hope Marvel doesn't do anything too far off previously established canon.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 12-16-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

people like to throw dirt at taylor for one letter but he hasn't said anything bad about jean's relationship to scott. in fact a few weeks ago JDW asked what was the definitive comic romance. Taylor mentioned 3 couples (from other franchices) before them but in the x-men case he said it was Jean and Scott.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-16-2018 at 07:24 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yeah, it sucks being pessimistic with how everything is, but I'm just gonna roll with what they give and wait before I set myself up for disappointment.
    Yeah, that's how I've been taking it. No use getting worked up over this stuff.

Also, the solicits will be coming on tuesday and I'm curious to see if the #13 cover will be anything worth talking. So we'll have something else to talk about here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    You know, regardless of whether a person hates the relationship or not, this is something that cannot be argued given a majority of the history between the characters. I just hope Marvel doesn't do anything drastic.
    You're making it sound as if Jean would get pregnant with a baby girl and name her Rachel.

You're making it sound as if Jean would get pregnant with a baby girl and name her Rachel.
    Um, what part specifically? As if Marvel would ever do anything like that...
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Scott - Archie
    Betty - Emma
    Veronica - Jean
    Jughead - Logan
    Dude, the point of that comic is that Scott is a loser who can't even keep it up unless the woman telepathically stimulates his. It's pure hatewank. I wouldn't be surprised if the artist needed to change his pants after he was done.

BANNED

I don't see them doing anything drastic, unless one of the people who need Jean smashing Scott's balls with telekinesis take over editorial.

Also, not gonna lie, I'm mostly engaging in conversation here so I can look at my slick new avatar. Those 5 minutes at Photoshop were so worth it.

BANNED

At least there's the annual. And even if Red was longer, I would still be wary of Taylor since he's the one who gave us Jean "lemme stick this empathy machine in your brain real quick" Grey. He's in a better place, though, as in far away from the X-Men, so he's a good boy in general.
    Jesus Christ, this is so embarrassing, on many levels.

Hugs and tears, mostly. Scott was always the better man in this whole crap. He's all about forgiving and having empathy when it comes to people who wronged him.
    You made me think of it.

Also, we should start a petition for Rosenberg to go out of his way to write Scott and Madrox taking a selfie, then sending it to Medusa with the caption "we lived, bitch". It's what anyone in their right minds would do.
    YES, please!
    Okay. Alright, where do I sign?