Page 441 of 514 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7705
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Big ol' Brisson.
    so have they confirmed Glob Herman for EVERY FUCKIN' PAGE OF THE ISSUE yet?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Hopefully Glob will be the one who found out about ruby quartz for Scott.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Hey guys, what would you add to cyclops past?
    1) Explore his mother's side of the family. To this day, we don't even know her maiden name.

2) Back in the 90s, DC did a mini-series called The Kents exploring the history of Superman's adopted family. I'd like to see a similar story done with the Summers family covering the period from the end of Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix, when young Daniel Summers leaves England for America in 1859, up through a young Corsair meeting Scott and Alex's mom. In his Gambit run, Fabian Nicieza mentioned that Daniel had a relationship with villainess Amanda Mueller who worked with Sinister and went on to become Black Womb. Let's see that story! Both Corsair and his father were U.S. military pilots--let's see more of their careers. Going back further, I'd do some stories set in the late 19th century and early 20th with the Summers family as some of the first American settlers of Alaska. Hardscrabble frontier action, including run-ins with a certain "Nathan Milbury." (Working title: X-Men: A Summers Tale.)

3) Scott and Jean were in the future for 12 years raising Cable. There are a lot of potential untold stories there.

4) A story in which Scott discovers that Jack Winters aka Living Diamond, who once forced Scott to work for him, was Emma's biological father. Not sure where I would place it in continuity, though.

5) A post-Bendis, pre-Death of X team-up/fling with Colleen Wing. Three hot weeks of globe-trotting high adventure, fantastic sex, intricate bad guy machinations, and ass-kicking ninja action. Call it the post-Bendis palette cleanser we never got.

6) Scott and Jean turn to out have had "day jobs" consulting with the FBI and, later, SHIELD as investigators in cases involving mutants. Set during the post-Silver Age, pre-Giant-Size X-Men #1 period AND again between "Phalanx Covenant" and "Zero Tolerance."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    1) Explore his mother's side of the family. To this day, we don't even know her maiden name.

2) Back in the 90s, DC did a mini-series called The Kents exploring the history of Superman's adopted family. I'd like to see a similar story done with the Summers family covering the period from the end of Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix, when young Daniel Summers leaves England for America in 1859, up through a young Corsair meeting Scott and Alex's mom. In his Gambit run, Fabian Nicieza mentioned that Daniel had a relationship with villainess Amanda Mueller who worked with Sinister and went on to become Black Womb. Let's see that story! Both Corsair and his father were U.S. military pilots--let's see more of their careers. Going back further, I'd do some stories set in the late 19th century and early 20th with the Summers family as some of the first American settlers of Alaska. Hardscrabble frontier action, including run-ins with a certain "Nathan Milbury." (Working title: X-Men: A Summers Tale.)

3) Scott and Jean were in the future for 12 years raising Cable. There are a lot of potential untold stories there.

4) A story in which Scott discovers that Jack Winters aka Living Diamond, who once forced Scott to work for him, was Emma's biological father. Not sure where I would place it in continuity, though.

5) A post-Bendis, pre-Death of X team-up/fling with Colleen Wing. Three hot weeks of globe-trotting high adventure, fantastic sex, intricate bad guy machinations, and ass-kicking ninja action. Call it the post-Bendis palette cleanser we never got.

6) Scott and Jean turn to out have had "day jobs" consulting with the FBI and, later, SHIELD as investigators in cases involving mutants. Set during the post-Silver Age, pre-Giant-Size X-Men #1 period AND again between "Phalanx Covenant" and "Zero Tolerance."
    These are great storylines. I’m soooo picking them up.

Esp number 3 & 5

Remember when we thought 2019 was gonna be great:

That sure didn't last long.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Marvel is trolling us.

Ladies and Gents:

JASON AARON! Creator of the schism, the most vocal anti-Cyclops writer, and world class Wolverine fanboy.

BANNED

Already been saying it couple other threds,it's gonnna be PF/IG wolverine.

BANNED

Oh my God, now I'm worried about what they're going to do with Cyke.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Ladies and Gents:

JASON AARON! Creator of the schism, the most vocal anti-Cyclops writer, and world class Wolverine fanboy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CuteClops; 12-11-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

So someone mentioned in the Jean Grey thread that the March series of what if's might be a tribute to Stan Lee, with all stories revealing the hand he had in them in a meta sense. That would be cool. I have my doubts, but it would be cool.

So someone mentioned in the Jean Grey thread that the March series of what if's might be a tribute to Stan Lee, with all stories revealing the hand he had in them in a meta sense. That would be cool. I have my doubts, but it would be cool.
    Okay, that I'd accept.
    But if they're flat out changing major continuity across the board for no reason imma lose my ****

The answer should be Jean Grey, tbh. But the coloring of the 'who' doesn't give me any confidence.

Logan lol, nice. Now they can destroy Cyclops and Jeans relationship as it never happen lol. Nahh don't cared about Jean she dies like every sunday and comes back every Wednesday.

Ladies and Gents:

Lol that is just what x men need right. Lol