Page 439 of 514 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Scott on the same couch with Jean and Emma ... that would be uncomfortable ...
    By the way Kurt and Kitty a small ship that I have after seeing them in evolution lol

Moira was not Banshee's girlfriend or something? I'm not very familiar with the two of them.
    Emma is open to sharing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I thnk Cyclops returning and realizing that dozens of his former allies are missing is enough reason to inviestigate. This reminds me of Forge and Banshee coming together to find the X-men after the Siege Perilous. Im not sure Scott and Logan's adventures in UXM will even tie in directly to AoX. That might end independent of them with the rest of the X-men rejoining them to fight the big bad at the end
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Yup. My guess is that the 'birth' of the AoXM will have nasty side-effects and result in yet another mutant apocalyptic nightmare for those left behind.
    That's interesting, I thought that the inclusion of Scott and Logan meant that they would play a direct role in the AoXU - I hadn't considered that to be a red-herring and that the AoXU would collapse completely from the inside or that there might be some higher villain that Scott and Logan attempt to stave off until the others return. I've gotta think some more on this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma is open to sharing
    What the heck is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    What the heck is this from?
    Jeff Parker Exiles 6

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Jeff Parker Exiles 6
    That's not 616 canon, is it?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

they better not do ANOTHER flashback of the plane crash
    I hope they won’t count all the big moments Scott has been through in his life...plane crash, orphanage, x-men, redheads, blondie, a man with claws (wait whaa), Xavier died in front of him, blah blah. Not that it’s bad, actually it totally makes sense for them to appear in his annual, just...we’ve seen them for so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The part where he drove a bus to save the other kids was cool, though.
    The champions one? Yeah that’s great to see. It’s something new and I really like to know more about his childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Look at uncanny sales, Scott where are you?
    I feel so bad for X franchise. Uncanny sales are not that terrible, but if that’s continuely all we get, I’m afraid one day even the uncanny brand name will be worn out. Let’s see if Cyke and Wolvie can change anything, but honestly I don’t have much faith in current editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I certainly hope he did. A blind kid living on the streets makes for a waaaayyyyy more horrific origins story than Sinister's orphanage from hell.
    ...suddenly feel lucky that sinister is not THAT kind of creepy...or is he? Nooo just stop here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    That's not 616 canon, is it?
    I don’t think it is. (And better not.)
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Hey guys, what would you add to cyclops past? Waid in champions pretty much showed us that cyclops was a hero from day 1 and I'm glad, I know there's a period of time between the time cyclops is enlisted by Xavier and the X-Men are formed... Wonder if there's anything interesting in there

BANNED

Hey guys, what would you add to cyclops past? Waid in champions pretty much showed us that cyclops was a hero from day 1 and I'm glad, I know there's a period of time between the time cyclops is enlisted by Xavier and the X-Men are formed... Wonder if there's anything interesting in there
    Solo missions?Duo missions?Trio missions?Fo.. missions?

I don't know what four people missions will be called.

All-New Member

..I would think that the S'hiar ( spelling my bad) Showed up on the plane and Scott blasted them

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Solo missions?Duo missions?Trio missions?Fo.. missions?

I don't know what four people missions will be called.
    Quad missions? Pent missions? Sexa missions? Sept missions? Oct0 missions? Nona missions? Deca missions? Undeca missions? Dodeca missions?

And honestly, I'd be done for Cyke just chilling somewhere.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Teen Scott in Annual preview

Gosh, I hope they don't ruin everything.
    I'm very excited and m very concerned about Scott's return.
    Yeah, I know, I need to calm down, wait and see.
    But after everything that happened, it's impossible not to be worried.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I would argue that those are iconic moments, while Scott's origin is more of a "that's cool, never knew that" for X fans. Scott was never defined by his origin, rather by his actions as X-leader.
    I'd like to see more about the old days when Sinister used Scott as a guinea pig.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Quad missions? Pent missions? Sexa missions? Sept missions? Oct0 missions? Nona missions? Deca missions? Undeca missions? Dodeca missions?

And honestly, I'd be done for Cyke just chilling somewhere.
    Well,after Quad missions,jean grey joined and X-men became whole;i mean after that we were getting X-men stories.I want to read more about those four before jean joined.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angrypengu1n View Post
    ..I would think that the S'hiar ( spelling my bad) Showed up on the plane and Scott blasted them
    Hey, welcome to the jungle.

I know that they’ve done it to death with Batman (and Spider-Man once or twice), but a story where Scott is kept from being Cyclops would be an interesting read. Amnesia is a cliche but it would suffice as the suitable trope to get us to a story that examines Scott’s heroic nature.

I’m not sure what I would like to see added to Scott’s past; maybe he joined some group of hoodlums?