Page 220 of 514 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 7705
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    You wanted 14yrs.So..............
    And jean?Who is jean?
    No, there are people who wanted scott dead for 14 years, i wasn't one of those. all i said was that tyke was just going home and it was to soon to bring cyclops back and now over the course of the last few days i have changed my opinion.
    stop putting words on my mouth that i have never said.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-17-2018 at 08:25 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No, there are people who wanted scott dead for 14 years, i wasn't one of those. all i said was that tyke was just going home and it was to soon to bring cyclops back and now over the course of the last few days i have changed my opinion.
    stop putting words on my mouth that i have never said.
    You did my dear,you did.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's good enough for me. Some people here think he deserved better, and I understand, but he died like a chump to prop the inhumans. I don't expect any better from them.
    It would also keep the Jeanspamming/Loganspamming low enough for this forum to be any bearable.

Now cue the unavoidable "it's too early for Scott to come back" comments that always come with mentions to the annual or his return.
    A stealth return would be fine too; plus it does still leave the door open for a “Search for Cyclops II”.

Namor is a king. I suppose he has parliamentary immunity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    A stealth return would be fine too; plus it does still leave the door open for a “Search for Cyclops II”.
    Didn't think about that.This can work.

BANNED

No one's saying that.But he shouldn't be welcomed back at the avengers.Oh wait....................they're self-rightous killer themselves.So,doesn't matter.My bad.
    Nah, the Avengers are the greatest heroes on Earth. Didn't you know that? Captain America is Jesus Christ himself on Earth. And as the X-Men must be submissive and peaceful, no matter if they're exterminated, Scott and Emma must form a new x-team and be the great x-villains of the world, saving mutants from being killed by Inhumans, Avengers, governments, SHIELD, and some X-Men.

Mighty Member

You know what, i was one of those people that wanted his return to be delayed three or two years but now i'm so sick of the whole toxic discussion that i'm starting to think he should come back fast. Even if he and Jean don't inmediately get back together. I feel much of the complains come from fear of other characters being sidelined, if scott comes back and they don't get sidelined people will finally shut up. It's one of those things people think is bad but when it happens it really isn' that bad. I still don't think he will get half the attention that he got before though
    I'm all for delaying Cyke's return until the X-Office gets their shite together--- and that includes addressing all the post-Schisn elephants in the room. Most of the mutants as they are now are unfunny jokers. To answer the bolded section, though: I'm surprised nobody is throwing a fit over having an annual dedicated to a dead character. You'd think his haters and trolls would leap at the obvious opportunity...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm surprised nobody is throwing a fit over having an annual dedicated to a dead character. You'd think his haters and trolls would leap at the obvious opportunity...
    They did. But it's actually less people that one could think, just very vocal.

BANNED

You know what, i was one of those people that wanted his return to be delayed three or two years but now i'm so sick of the whole toxic discussion that i'm starting to think he should come back fast. Even if he and Jean don't inmediately get back together. I feel much of the complains come from fear of other characters being sidelined, if scott comes back and they don't get sidelined people will finally shut up. It's one of those things people think is bad but when it happens it really isn' that bad. I still don't think he will get half the attention that he got before though
    Hope you didn't take as a dig against you, dear. If it sounded like that, I apologize.

And I don't think people will shut up. The rectangle thread shows some take what happened between him and Jean as a personal insult. It won't get any better even if she smashes his genitals with TK and makes out with Logan over his groveling body. It's the internet, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Hope you didn't take as a dig against you, dear. If it sounded like that, I apologize.

And I don't think people will shut up. The rectangle thread shows some take what happened between him and Jean as a personal insult. It won't get any better even if she smashes his genitals with TK and makes out with Logan over his groveling body. It's the internet, after all.
    1-No worries i didn't feel alluded.

2- that is sadly the true and it will keep being that way even if jean and scott never talk with each other again or get back together after deades. so it really isn't worth to worry about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Didn't think about that.This can work.
    Yes. And who would be on the team?
    I would choose:

Emma: She was with an extremely sick Scott Summers, in a coma, but alive. But then she finds out he's gone. And now she will need the help of some partners and 'friends':

Havok
    Warpath
    Archangel
    Frenzy
    Magik
    Magneto
    and...
    Okay... Iceman.

***Too bad Cable's dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I would choose:

Emma: She was with an extremely sick Scott Summers, in a coma, but alive. But then she finds out he's gone. And now she will need the help of some partners and 'friends':

Havok
    Warpath
    Archangel
    Frenzy
    Magik
    Magneto
    and...
    Okay... Iceman.

***Too bad Cable's dead.
    Man,what did you just do?.We'll be getting some heat again now.

I'll leave frenzy out though.

BANNED

Anybody realizes there's no Tyke costume on the cover of the annual.
    Very little clever detail if they meant it.

Attachment 72448

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I would choose:

Havok
    Warpath
    Archangel
    Frenzy
    Magik
    Magneto
    and...
    Okay... Iceman.

***Too bad Cable's dead.
    Emma and the Cuckoos racing Jean and Rachel would be all sorts of fuel for the fire

But, eh, I'd go for:
    Emma
    Jean
    Actually, yeah, probably just those two. Everyone else sounds either disgusting or superfluous.

Magik...hrmm... I'll be honest. My favorite Magik was (surprise, surprise~) Gillen's version-- I felt it a natural evolution of her character. Then (as usual) BMB came along and destroyed her so now I'm not that big of a fan. And now it's looking like she's losing her A-ish-List status...it was fun while it lasted

Maybe now that Armor is getting her time, we could get the Rise of the Pixie. And then slowly bring the Academy X kids back <3
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Man,what did you just do?.We'll be getting some heat again now.

I'll leave frenzy out though.
    I love Frenzy. She's intense.