Page 199 of 514 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    They are publishing a five-part story in the last pages of each issue of the X Men Black one-shots. Apocalypse is regressing to his human form. An Apocalypse/Cyke reunion would be awesome if they bring Cyke back...It would be super cheesy but kind of cool if Mr Sinister and Apocalypse were the ones who brought Cyke back
    Yes I agree.
    I suspect Scott might be alive, still in a coma, hidden somewhere since DoX. Maybe Emma will look for Sinister and Apocalypse to help her/him.

Also, thanks for the info.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Not really, Talia once said she would give up everything if bruce took her with him. He didnt but if Her father where to meet Cyke he would want to marry him to Talia
    Didn’t she drug n rape Batman tho?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Adult cyclops with lady shiva and teen Cyclops with Cassandra, now that'd be... Don't know... Oedypus Rex with time travel?
    Oh, my god. Noooo. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Didn’t she drug n rape Batman tho?
    Wtf noooo, fck Morrison..... There is a batman book where Talia and Bruce get together and after something happends she fakes a miscarriage, guss he never read that.... Another shipping he killed for me thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I think he’d have succumb to it if she had insisted tho.
    Jean never would have gone through with it. Never.

BANNED

Wtf noooo, fck Morrison..... There is a batman book where Talia and Bruce get together and after something happends she fakes a miscarriage, guss he never read that.... Another shipping he killed for me thanks dude
    It's kind of his thing, I think. What year was it when he started on Batman, 2006, 2007 or something like that? Guess the divorce was still pretty fresh.

Mighty Member

Still cannon tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Agreed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Oh, my god. Noooo. lol

Well cyclops pretty much qualifies as a Greek tragic hero, including the disproportionate retribution from the editor gods

If that were true she'd never approached Logan in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's kind of his thing, I think. What year was it when he started on Batman, 2006, 2007 or something like that? Guess the divorce was still pretty fresh.
    2006 after One Year Later in the story Batman&Son by Morrison/Kubert, Damian was introduced there and Bruce talk about jow he was drugged against his will.in the desert.

BANNED

Like,
    Scott never would have gone through with it. Never?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Like,
    Scott never would have gone through with it. Never?
    In characther, yes he wouldn't, he was too honorable for that. Damn, i just resurrected the other thread people, lets go there lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    In characther, yes he wouldn't, he was too honorable for that. Damn, i just resurrected the other thread people, lets go there lol.
    Great call, altough shipping discussions could be kept here as long as they remain civil... Yeah well I think it's more of an opinion thing...

BANNED

2006 after One Year Later in the story Batman&Son by Morrison/Kubert, Damian was introduced there and Bruce talk about jow he was drugged against his will.in the desert.
    Oh, I knew about most of it, but thanks for the recap. I read most of Morrison's bat except for Inc. It's what turned me into a hardcore fan of the bald wizard.

BANNED

That will be less civil than this,since we'll are here Cyke fans more or less.We can have civil discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Oh, I knew about most of it, but thanks for the recap. I read most of Morrison's bat except for Inc. It's what turned me into a hardcore fan of the bald wizard.
    He is more a mixed bag for me personally, a great plotter and idea man, but his charactherization is usually... questionable.