Page 318 of 514 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you guys have some kind of line up you expect Scott and Logan to assemble in Devastation? Mine would be something like: Sunspot, Doc Nemesis, Sunfire, Dust and Monet. I'd throw Surge too, even if it got a bit crowded.
    I would add Emma to this line up.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I'd also like to see at least two issues with only Scott and Logan.

Then...
    Havok
    Xavier or Emma
    Frenzy or Monet
    Blink or Magik
    ...are my choice for backup.
    Jean
    Rachel (I would love it!)
    Cable...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Jean
    Cable...
    During the devastation arc Jean will be in another AU with the rest of the x men. As for Teen Cable and Rachel their whereabouts are unknow so far.

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have some kind of line up you expect Scott and Logan to assemble in Devastation? Mine would be something like: Sunspot, Doc Nemesis, Sunfire, Dust and Monet. I'd throw Surge too, even if it got a bit crowded.
    Rachel
    Ruby
    Surge
    Julian
    Dr.Nemesis
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Jean
    Cable...
    Jean is in the Age of X-Man reality.
    Rachel... yes, she's not in any preview.
    Cable... same.
    So, yeah, Rachel and Cable... why not?

Wolverine
    Cyclops
    Xavier
    Havok
    Old Cable
    Rachel
    Blink or Magik (they need a master teleporter)

oh, and Emma... of course.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 11-18-2018 at 09:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I really don't mind if we get at least one issue with only Scott and Logan
    But I would also love to have Scott hang out with Havoc's team from Astonishing, or a classic 70s Uncanny 40th reunion with Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Banshee and Jean. Or throw in Kitty, Rogue and Rachel for an 80s throwback.
    I'd like that too, but I think for Devastation the ideal would be trying to build it with people who we haven't seen so far in anything AoXM related. I guess the reunion would have to wait until it's gone and done :/

I'd also like to see at least two issues with only Scott and Logan.

Then...
    Havok
    Xavier or Emma
    Frenzy or Monet
    Blink or Magik
    ...are my choice for backup.
    I keep forgetting Blink. My idea is to trying to balance: characters who haven't been in the spotlight + characters that could still be on Earth + characters that aren't necessarily white/males. Rosenberg's latest teams have been criticized by their lack of diversity and, even if I don't think he's doing it on purpose, it's a valid criticism. My idea was trying to fit those criteria I laid out and also address that criticism in a more natural manner. It could bring some needed diversity to the X-Books.

You know, it's really amazing to see what Cyclops haters say about us, Cyke fans.
    We've already been called lots of things: racists, sexist, toxic, homophobic...
    And this time, once again, some people say we're racists.
    ***Sigh***

We've already been called so many things that I often wonder when they will decide to call us 'Hitler', just as Scott was called.
    ***deep sigh***

Anyway, I apologize for my words, I just wanted to get that off my chest.
    Is best to ignore them. Don't let people who are so fast to judge and throw stereotypes get to you. Is okay to dislike a character but they go the extra mile and some of us get baited into it.

However I seen two cyke fans call the red names. That needs to stop, just like we love cyke they feel the same about the character they like.

Keeping my self only reading and posting in the cyke thread to avoid this people, if they quote me I will just ignore and move on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Is best to ignore them. Don't let people who are so fast to judge and throw stereotypes get to you. Is okay to dislike a character but they go the extra mile and some of us get baited into it.

However I seen two cyke fans call the red names. That needs to stop, just like we love cyke they feel the same about the character they like.
    You don't mean calling her redhead,do you?

Reading Kyost Xforce after Messiah complex is a trip.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I'd like to see Firestar, Justice, and/or Frenzy be in the line-up. I don't think anyone's using Vance right now, so why not let him get a little taste of the X side of things finally? Firestar and Frenzy could both do with having bigger roles and are both decently powerful, so it's not like you'd have to royally nerf any X-villain for them to play a part in fighting them.

if I ever got a series it'd just be cyclops and his harem: emma, betsy, frenzy, the cuckoos, magik, pixie, guest starring maria hill, maddie etc etc.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

My exams starts tomorrow.Wish me luck.I need it hard.
    And bye.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-19-2018 at 01:52 AM.

I'd like that too, but I think for Devastation the ideal would be trying to build it with people who we haven't seen so far in anything AoXM related. I guess the reunion would have to wait until it's gone and done :/
    Yeah I want a 'throwback' lineup for a temporary team just for the reunion with Scott. After that I want to see something new, why not a team with Scott leading some of the former students who were at the school when he was headmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    My exams starts tomorrow.Wish me luck.I need it hard.
    And bye.
    Good luck! You got this!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

Keeping my self only reading and posting in the cyke thread to avoid this people, if they quote me I will just ignore and move on.
    talk about comics characters ≠ talk about real people

I don't mind Scott haters as long as it's not here.
    Btw, Cyke and Emma are constantly trampled on this board. But for some reason, it's forbidden to do the same with Jean.
    Perhaps all the characters could be loved, appreciated and respected in the same way... yeah, I agree with that.
    But, I don't think that's going to happen.
    Either way, I would like the real people to be respected. Like I said, we're talking about real people here, not comics characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Reading Kyost Xforce after Messiah complex is a trip.
    Yes, it's excellent!