Page 232 of 514 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Jean was his best friend besides being his love interest - the deep friendship is the foundation of the romance.

After that, it was Hank before he transformed into BitterBeast. That's why it angers readers so much. Beast went full rrrrhate to where Logan could tell him he needs to cool it without irony or hypocrisy. Plus while Scott is blamed all out of proportion for everything he has been in the vicinity of, Hank is so much of a Karma Houdini the term should be renamed after him.
    This always has been my interpretation, even if i'm neutral toward then as a couple.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I can't wait for Beast and Cyclops to become BFF. Maybe people will finally stop hating Beast.

but seriously, Hank has to be one of the closest people to Scott.

who do you guys think is Scott's best friend? (i said friend, not love interest so Jean or Emma don't count)
    I can't wait for Scott to blast hank into the middle of an incursion and then blow up that universe, or Scott body to rise from the dead from a pile of dead Inhumans, preferably with Medusa and black bolt heads in pikes and their dog in a spit roast
    Last edited by wano; 10-20-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm gonna hurl though if the likely flashback-filled annual ends with everyone toasting "For Scott!" and Beast is there smiling.
    I find it hard to see why this is a bad thing, Hank already showed repentance of his actions towards Scott after his death. this would only show that he is on the right track so that when Scott comes back Hank and he will be good friends again.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I can't wait for Beast and Cyclops to become BFF. Maybe people will finally stop hating Beast.

but seriously, Hank has to be one of the closest people to Scott.

who do you guys think is Scott's best friend? (i said friend, not love interest so Jean or Emma don't count)
    It depends on the moment, Jean has generally been his best friend, but she has also been his girlfriend and wife then I guess she doesn't count.
    Before, I would say Hank ... unfortunately things have changed a lot in last years.
    Bobby was also a good friend, but like Hank, things changed over time, I remember that in "X-Men: Season One" Bobby was his best friend. But I suppose this is not canon.
    I suppose Warren has been canonically his most stable friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Got to love how careful she is here.

Not sure it hints at anything. I still suspect that at most, Uncanny X-men Annual #1 will tease Cyclops' return, but it won't finalize it. We'll probably have to wait until later in 2019 or early 2020 for that story to be told. I could be wrong. Cyclops' death in Death of X was just so unceremonious. There was nothing iconic or epic about it. Maybe the best way to remedy that is to bring him back in a similar fashion.
    Scott's death was not good at all, Jean's death in DP was epic and her return was not in my opinion anything great, she did not have any event or anything for the style, so it may be the same case for Scott now.

Mighty Member

Jean was his best friend besides being his love interest - the deep friendship is the foundation of the romance.

After that, it was Hank before he transformed into BitterBeast. That's why it angers readers so much. Beast went full rrrrhate to where Logan could tell him he needs to cool it without irony or hypocrisy. Plus while Scott is blamed all out of proportion for everything he has been in the vicinity of, Hank is so much of a Karma Houdini the term should be renamed after him.
    Pretty much this. A shame Cyke isn't as vindictive as his fans
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

How can anyone say that this man was a villain?
    How can anyone say that to fight for the right to life of minorities is to become a villain?
    Scott was always a good man.
    Scott was always a hero.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    How can anyone say that to fight for the right to life of minorities is to become a villain?
    Scott was always a hero.

and THAT is why I'm going as Uncanny Cyke for Halloween.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    and THAT is why I'm going as Uncanny Cyke for Halloween.
    And speaking of Halloween...

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Warren. Dude was the only O5 that stuck by Cyke prior to the whole getting-his-mind-wiped thing. Beast can DIAF as far as I'm concerned.
    This.

I think if Warren didn't get his memories and personality wiped, he would have stayed with Scott during Schism. Bobby/Hank/Logan questioned Scott's decisions but Warren always defended&supported him. However the writer would not let him do so because a) they want to drive the rest of O5 completely away from Scott to let him "graduate", b) Logan's school would need his money since the other main mutant billionaire Emma would not leave Scott either.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

How much personal wealth do you guys think Scott even accumulated in his lifetime?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    How much personal wealth do you guys think Scott even accumulated in his lifetime?
    How much Tyke took?

I'm thinking he'd qualify as upper middle class in the U.S.

BANNED

No idea of American currency system.He worked at the radio station at ancient time plus the presidential medal of honor might give him some money.

BANNED

I'm thinking he'd qualify as upper middle class in the U.S.
    How?He never really have a job or business.

BANNED

Scott was always a hero.

This is some legit good writing, instead we get who knows what tom taylor is doing.

Scott was always a hero.

This is still one of my favorite Cyclops moments. It nicely and concisely conveys what Cyclops is fighting for and why it matters. It's a message that the Avengers and other superhero teams don't seem to understand entirely. They'll save the world and protect the innocent, but when it comes to dealing with mutants, they have somewhat of a blind spot. And I hope someone other than Cyclops points that out at some point, even after he comes back.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.