Page 313 of 514 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 7705
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    --------------
    @phoenixzero23 you're being baited, don't respond.
    Ok, thanks. I'm bad at catching trolls.
    I hope this doesn't derail into shipping fights. i was just saying it serves no purpose to bash the relationships.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-17-2018 at 10:05 AM.

No they didn't. Thousands died from the cloud. It would be ridiculously concept for someone who wasn't even there to try and make peace for those who suffered. Jean Grey made Peace the X-Men have not

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No they didn't. Thousands died from the cloud. It would be ridiculously concept for someone who wasn't even there to try and make peace for those who suffered. Jean Grey made Peace the X-Men have not
    ALso, millions of mutants were killed for the clouds, black bolt merely apologized for killing cyclops, not for all the mutants that died for his terrigen bomb, he deserves divine punishment for his crimes against mutantkind, apocalypse would do fine to eviscerate him after he does that to his whole family , where the mutant god when you need him?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Jott seems inevitable at this point but it shouldn't happen. I don't see how Marvel can please both sides
    --------------
    @phoenixzero23 you're being baited, don't respond.
    She's being baited?She???

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-17-2018 at 10:14 AM.

BANNED

And now she calling others .............

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    ALso, millions of mutants were killed for the clouds, black bolt merely apologized for killing cyclops, not for all the mutants that died for his terrigen bomb, he deserves divine punishment for his crimes against mutantkind, apocalypse would do fine to eviscerate him after he does that to his whole family , where the mutant god when you need him?
    The way Marvel have tried to sweep it under the rug after realising they took the concept too far. Then on top of that they had sway influence world leaders to turn them against mutants and Cyclops

BANNED

I wonder if Jean will make ahab say sorry and let him go after he killed Tyke in extermination #5

The way Marvel have tried to sweep it under the rug after realising they took the concept too far. Then on top of that they had sway influence world leaders to turn them against mutants and Cyclops
    Yeah, I hope cyclops will make them suffer

BANNED

I hope Cyclops comes back to teach the Inhumans a lessom
    I want to him to bring up all the **** the Inhumans AND X-Men did against him after his death.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I need an elsewhere story where mutants,humans,inhumans are at war with each other.Do it DC.
    My joke about AU got cut out by redhead drama.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The inhumans and the X-men made peace on X-men Red Annual #1
    Jean made peace with Black Bolt. I know you might think that, and Marvel hopes we buy it, but no.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

In relation to what is mentioned Lorna and Wanda, the truth is that Lorna is another of my favorite characters and would be happy if she and Scott had something in an AU obviously. with Wanda it was always interesting for me as well. I'm not sure but I think Scott had a son with Lorna in some AU like Jean with Alex in another AU.

It is very likely that Scott will return shortly, so what do you think will happen? How will he come back to life?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    In relation to what is mentioned Lorna and Wanda, the truth is that Lorna is another of my favorite characters and would be happy if she and Scott had something in an AU obviously. with Wanda it was always interesting for me as well. I'm not sure but I think Scott had a son with Lorna in some AU like Jean with Alex in another AU.

It is very likely that Scott will return shortly, so what do you think will happen? How will he come back to life?
    He'll say "I'm tired of being dead, my casket isn't even that confortable" and then rise like the phoenix, or ask the phoenix for a lift

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post

What?? I don’t know that...

I’d love it if both Wolvie and he don’t remember each other and after saving mutantkind together they have their memories back and both are like whoa crap but I want to hug him so damn much
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Lorna and Scott? Maybe... awwww, nahhh
    Wanda and Scott? Ugh, a big NO! What comes next? Scott and Medusa? Scott and Black Bolt being best friends? Scott calling Bastion "my father"?
    No thanks.