Page 117 of 514 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Maybe because Jean was dead most of the time, since Rachel came to the present, but I'm also sorry for her and her father. The x-office shouldn't have taken the Summers name out of her.

One of the things that moved me the most when Rachel showed up, was the fear in her face, the thought of not being accepted and loved by his father, Scott Summers.

For years I've been waiting for the moment when they would meet. I have suffered with her, I have suffered on them, I was rooting for them. But then, nothing.

And unfortunately, with all the politics of HaaateClops, Rachel still refuses to accept her father's name.
    I don't understand why Marvel keep doing this to us. Honestly, I really don't know.

WTH is she wearing in front of her "father"

BANNED

Okay,new ques. come into mind while discussing age of X,how old is Scott mentally?Adding 12 years in AoC&P & three years in age of X.Missing more?

And unfortunately, with all the politics of HaaateClops, Rachel still refuses to accept her father's name.
    I don't understand why Marvel keep doing this to us. Honestly, I really don't know.
    Her entire family was slaughtered in front of her. She may view it as disrespectful to their memory to just change her name now. Maybe she should go by Grey-Summers and call it a day

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Okay,new ques. come into mind while discussing age of X,how old is Scott mentally?Adding 12 years in AoC&P & three years in age of X.Missing more?
    See my post on the forum and help me out there too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Her entire family was slaughtered in front of her. She may view it as disrespectful to their memory to just change her name now. Maybe she should go by Grey-Summers and call it a day
    Like her "real father" who raised her got murdered but she changed it because what 616 Cyke did?Yeah got it.
    Like 616 got villified for nothing but she kept quiet?

Like her "real father" who raised her got murdered but she changed it because what 616 Cyke did?Yeah got it.
    She was pissed off after Jean's death, Scott's affair and him moving on so quickly. She did not handle that well at all and changing her name was partly to lash out but also therapeutic for her. She always had an attachment to the 616 characters even though they werent technically her kin but she had no one left which is why she did so. She was motivated by a depressing period in her life

WTH is she wearing in front of her "father"
    haha yeah, it's a little daring dress, is not it?

I'm not sure at all but I think her real name is Rachel Anne Summers-Gray. then tenically there is nothing wrong with keeping it. It regards the memory of his parents but more importantly the memory of his original parents.

The truth is that I never understood this, I understand that she hates Scott a little for being with Emma shortly after Jean's death, but that she fought against him, that she didn't defend him and that she was not even at his funeral escapes my understanding. I don't know how it would be Pietro and Wanda's relationship with Magneto but at least WATX showed us that they had a good relationship with him and he has really been a villain.

BANNED

She was pissed off after Jean's death, Scott's affair and him moving on so quickly. She did not handle that well at all and changing her name was partly to lash out but also therapeutic for her. She always had an attachment to the 616 characters even though they werent technically her kin but she had no one left which is why she did so. She was motivated by a depressing period in her life
    And Scott's vilification & even after the truth of death of X didn't motivate her enough to put even "grey-summer" in her name.
    Ruby is always be better the daughter out of the two.
    #bringrubyin616
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-23-2018 at 10:47 AM.

BANNED

Sorry, but I don't buy this nonsense. This was only the beginning of the whole HateClops policy.

And as I said, the editorial policy of HateClops will continue with this BS. She'll retain her name Grey, and just this one, and it doesn't matter if Jean doesn't recognize her as a daughter and prefers Logan's daughters in X-Red than she. By the way, this was an stupid decision. Why not Rachel? Why not Nathan?

Seriously, the x-office decisions only get worse every year.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    The truth is that I never understood this, I understand that she hates Scott a little for being with Emma shortly after Jean's death, but that she fought against him, that she didn't defend him and that she was not even at his funeral escapes my understanding. I don't know how it would be Pietro and Wanda's relationship with Magneto but at least WATX showed us that they had a good relationship with him and he has really been a villain.
    I'd never put her emotions out as hate. She loves him, but was angry with him - and I'm not quite sure of Rachel's mental age when I think about it. Her time as a hound probably doesn't quite count for emotional maturity, so Rachel might still mentally be a teenager, and one who basically saw what she interpreted as her parents separating and the new girlfriend coming in. Half the time I can't see any interactions between Rachel and Emma without hearing "You're not my mom!" playing in the back of my head. Changing her name fully to Grey isn't a shot against Scott, but against Emma.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I'm not sure at all but I think her real name is Rachel Anne Summers-Gray. then tenically there is nothing wrong with keeping it. It regards the memory of his parents but more importantly the memory of his original parents.

The same book that gave us this:

months later it gave us this:

Yeah, man. Welcome to the X-office, hope you survive the experience!

And Scott's vilification & even after the truth of death of X didn't motivate her enough to put even "grey-summer" in her name.
    Ruby is always be better the daughter out of the two.
    #bringrubyin616
    No she didnt. Oh well

Saw this on fb, lol

FB_IMG_1537732065536.jpg

BANNED

Worst fear comes true?!!!??claremont is writing Cyke.
    https://twitter.com/Slicknickshady/s...61768257769472DnzlsB0XUAAdXpZ.jpg large.jpg
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-23-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Sorry, but I don't buy this nonsense. This was only the beginning of the whole HateClops policy.

And as I said, the editorial policy of HateClops will continue with this BS. She'll retain her name Grey, and just this one, and it doesn't matter if Jean doesn't recognize her as a daughter and prefers Logan's daughters in X-Red than she. By the way, this was an stupid decision. Why not Rachel? Why not Nathan?

Seriously, the x-office decisions only get worse every year.
    this is stupid, as I said is because Taylor wanted Laura and Gabby on his team if not, it doesn't make any sense. Jean just returned and realized that she lost his entire family, except Nathan and Rachel, maybe we could say that Nate is also there. she should be with the little family that still has left instead of that she is together with Laura and Gabby "the daughters of Logan" she could love Logan but really has no connection with them. whereas Nathan, Rachel and Nate are not only the children of Scott (his deceased husband) but they are also his own children.

The same book that gave us this:

months later it gave us this:

Yeah, man. Welcome to the X-office, hope you survive the experience!
    I hate this, is the opposite of what Jean would normally do, also in Red Annual she was very happy with Rachel calling her daughter and here ¿she tells her that she is not his daughter?