Page 17 of 514 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    You'd think the guy who's known for always being in the Danger Room and going up against giant robots would have peak physical stats....
    He should. But he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Beast did, it was intentional too he just missed his window to take the antidote so got stuck furry. Warren chose to keep his fire wings cause they were more useful then the feathers. There are ways for Mutants to become more powerful you just don't want it for Cyclops. Remember Cyclops used to be the most powerful one on the team he is not anymore and needs an edge. Even as he lost the power gap to other character he was still the Leader but now he's not even that. Notice how people keep complaining about Scott's treatment. It's cause he's just "there" now and none of the X-men are really just "there" characters. Hell since he's basically just a sniper now, give him a stealth camo suit like the Ninja from MGS
    to make him more effective if not a new power (although being able to turn invisible at will would work for him since he's a lot like Violet from the Incredibles personality wise.)
    Taking a chemical potion or cosmic force to alter one's powers isnt analogous to your example about working out at the gym

Who are you even talking about? Cyclops or Teen Scott? Cyclops is dead. He's not leader anymore bc he's dead. He's not just "there" bc he's dead. He's not a sniper now bc he's dead and has been for 3 years. If you are referring to Teen Scott, this is all irrelevant as he is leaving in a few months

Adult Cyclops was badass before he died, a great leader and most definitely did not need a power upgrade to make him cool and edgy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Taking a chemical potion or cosmic force to alter one's powers isnt analogous to your example about working out at the gym

Who are you even talking about? Cyclops or Teen Scott? Cyclops is dead. He's not leader anymore bc he's dead. He's not just "there" bc he's dead. He's not a sniper now bc he's dead and has been for 3 years. If you are referring to Teen Scott, this is all irrelevant as he is leaving in a few months

Adult Cyclops was badass before he died, a great leader and most definitely did not need a power upgrade to make him cool and edgy
    I think you are alone in this one.

BANNED

You'd think the guy who's known for always being in the Danger Room and going up against giant robots would have peak physical stats....
    About your "signature",I think that's what it is called,I wonder logan will even ask the "school" he built that why gabby isn’t enrolled there?

BANNED

Umm,when did that happen?All training cyke do is breaking the plates jean keeps throwing at him.Looking at you X1.

Just read Extermination #1. Won't spoil it, but O5 Cyclops had some pretty dramatic moments that should get some people on this thread talking.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Umm,when did that happen?All training cyke do is breaking the plates jean keeps throwing at him.Looking at you X1.
    They're talking about comic Scott, not James Marsden.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    They're talking about comic Scott, not James Marsden.
    I know!I was joking.I hated that scene.

All-New Member

How did you read the comics so early

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rayman2018 View Post
    How did you read the comics so early
    You can purchase it here - https://www.comixology.com/Extermina...l-comic/687086

BANNED

Tyke has some interesting and verrrry dramatic moments in Extermination. Like, FULL ANGST. Also, we see a
    spoilers:
    version of Cable that might be his son with Jeen
    end of spoilers

So, anything nice in Astonishing Annual?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    So, anything nice in Astonishing Annual?
    We have X being a top tier *******, but that's par for the course. Just that moment of Jean grieving and then X-shenanigans. Pretty fun issue, though, except for the treatment Rosenberg gave to Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Tyke has some interesting and verrrry dramatic moments in Extermination. Like, FULL ANGST. Also, we see a
    spoilers:
    version of Cable that might be his son with Jeen
    end of spoilers
    I'd love it if that were the case, but something tells me it's not. Hope I'm wrong.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    He should. But he doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post