Page 11 of 514 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Haven't been in here for a while but the inside agent that Tony Stark says is in the X-Men isn't Cyclops.

Is probably Psylocke.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I don't think it's Psylocke or Cyclops.. and I honestly don't care for the story. It's more of an annoyance than anything to me honestly. I like Tom Taylor... but this is a dumb development.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Making the mole someone who is dead and unable to suffer any repercussions (and therefore unable to do much with the narrative after the reveal) would be one of the stupidest story beats ever. And that holds true no matter who it is. It's such a 'what not to do' from a storytelling perspective that even the worst writer backed up by the worst editor should be able to avoid it.
    Are you guys talking about "real cyclops" being a mole?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Are you guys talking about "real cyclops" being a mole?
    I just think it's a dumb development regardless of who the mole is. Everyone that was at Logan's funeral is basically a well-known X-Man and mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I liked the interview. Rosenberg clearly likes Scott, "our" Scott, the leader Scott Summers, who unfairly died in 2015.
    He feels like a big X-Men fan who was lucky enough to write his favorite characters and still get paid for it.
    He is currently the best X-WRITER & he likes the same things as me!

You guys agree that Scott was the main focus after AvX to secret Wars? Yeah he was leading Uncanny but I dont remember his storyline bleeding into other titles. All New X-Men which was Jean focused did it's own thing and had the BotA event that actually had other X-Men titles take part in it. If anything 2011 to 2015 was more o5 (Jean) than Scott's mutant revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    You guys agree that Scott was the main focus after AvX to secret Wars? Yeah he was leading Uncanny but I dont remember his storyline bleeding into other titles. All New X-Men which was Jean focused did it's own thing and had the BotA event that actually had other X-Men titles take part in it. If anything 2011 to 2015 was more o5 (Jean) than Scott's mutant revolution.
    I think that Uncanny was the only book with something that resembled a direction, while the others were just sort of there, the main focus?, i don't know.

He had a lot of focus. But main focus? No. That'd be time-displaced O5(by that I mean mostly Jeen).

BANNED

No, his story was very self contained. Bendis basically made Uncanny into a stealth Cyclops and Magik book, under the revolution disguise. People talk about him being front and center, but post AvX was mostly all Jeen and Wolverine.

Other X-Men titles not having a clear direction doesn't make it a part of Scott's story and they weren't.

Other X-Men titles not having a clear direction doesn't make it a part of Scott's story and they weren't. Did his mutant revolution have any effect on other x-books.
    None that I remember.

Other X-Men titles not having a clear direction doesn't make it a part of Scott's story and they weren't.
    I wasn't saying that he was, don't need to get defensive dude.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I just think it's a dumb development regardless of who the mole is. Everyone that was at Logan's funeral is basically a well-known X-Man and mutant.
    why are people assuming it was someone at the funeral?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    No, his story was very self contained. Bendis basically made Uncanny into a stealth Cyclops and Magik book, under the revolution disguise. People talk about him being front and center, but post AvX was mostly all Jeen and Wolverine.
    All of this is true. The whole Cyclops dominating the franchise was such an absolute bull. People just tend to equate panel time to development. If anything Scott was only use to to prop Wolvie's hate boner. And the 05's excuse to stay here.

Scott, and Emma for that matter, really got a bad rep for being glorified cameos in various X-Books post Messiah Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The revelations in all the minis are going to be adressed in Wolverine: Dead Ends, it makes more sense if is someone that we saw in Hunt For Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I wasn't saying that he was, don't need to get defensive dude.
    I wasn't getting defensive. I just dont know what that had to do with my question.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not many else to suspect. There were a handful of people there, who knew about where he was buried so the one who sold him to Soteira could be there. It's still very little evidence, though.