Page 21 of 514 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Just cus i miss him

Attachment 69387
    That would work even better with "Stupid Sexy Summers". Also we really a scene where Cyke gets a new costume and shows it off by shaking his booty and saying "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... Nothing at all..."

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Ugh, no, please.
    I don't want Scott to become a super-powerful character. That would be annoying.
    The Bat-family has no powers and they are still incredible.
    Hawkeye is the best Avenger of all, and he's no powers.
    Daredevil is not a superpowered character, and yet he's amazing.
    Scott Summers is perfect.
    While Cyclops is not the martial artist those characters are, I agree that what makes Cyke a badass should always be his skills, his brains and his perfectionism rather than his superpowers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    The rehashed cover with Jean? Doesn't today's reveal confirm it's Cable?
    No,the "set it right" one.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I think is Tyke

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

my first thought when I saw that cover was that they mean "set Cyclops's death right", but it looks like Tyke's visor and the current theory is it means set all the space time ruining stuff right
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

that Set it Right teaser could be the Young Cable we saw yesterday. The teaser has a figure holding the visor and that would make sense bc Scott is his father. Heck older Cable wore the visor as part of his costume the first time Scott was presumed dead. In Extermination Young Cable was seen holding future Scott's dead head. He being the one to "set things right" makes sense based on everything we know

Woot the no lag is so nice, now i can reply.
    Anyways seens Tyke is leaving, anyone got a moment of him that they like?

Mines was on champions, where he talks about the kids in the bus.

BANNED

What if the cyclops teaser for extermination is the cover of issue #5?Can it be??
    Exactly, the question now is, who's on the cover of Extermination #5?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Exactly, the question now is, who's on the cover of Extermination #5?

I just don't see how Cyclops could return by the end of this? From a narrative standpoint, so much would have to happen.

BANNED

At this point, all I want is the return of the REAL Cyclops, with no changes in the personality and events of his life since he died in 2015.
    Jordan White doesn't like RightClops, and the x-writers are all young, without any decision-making power, like Bendis, Morrison or Hickman. JDW could easily destroy everything that has been built up in the last 10 years.

If that happens, I'm done.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I honestly liked Cyclops more before the last decade. I just liked him better as a boyscout, nice guy and would love if his character went back to something like that regardless of what happened.

I just feel that at the end of his life, he didn't like what he and his life had become. fighting heroes, schisms, love triangles, all of this gave his character a really bad baggage to the point were for many people he has become a toxic presence.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly liked Cyclops more before the last decade. I just liked him better as a boyscout, nice guy and would love if his character went back to something like that regardless of what happened.

I just feel that at the end of his life, he didn't like what he and his life had become. fighting heroes, schisms, love triangles, all of this gave his character a really bad baggage to the point were for many people he has become a toxic presence.
    He may not have liked it, but i'm sure he knew that it was necessary. There was no other mutant that could have done what he did, and making hard decisions is one of the greatest things that a leader could do. the sacrifice he gave for the mutant cause was insane

At this point, all I want is the return of the REAL Cyclops, with no changes in the personality and events of his life since he died in 2015.
    Jordan White doesn't like RightClops, and the x-writers are all young, without any decision-making power, like Bendis, Morrison or Hickman. JDW could easily destroy everything that has been built up in the last 10 years.

If that happens, I'm done.
    Agreed. It'd be very discouraging to see all of that just erased. And sort of petty on JDW's part if it were just because he doesn't "like" RightClops. He's a professional. Deal with the continuity. Creators are not supposed to be bigger than the characters they have the privilege to write/create stories for.

That's actually one big knock I have on the industry as a whole.. the professionalism sort of... isn't there.. sometimes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I just don't see how Cyclops could return by the end of this? From a narrative standpoint, so much would have to happen.
    Could just be tyke.After how marvel treated both version of him I just want him go out with a bang.Plus both jean have covers to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don't know if he'll return after this or not. I would love for him to come back and just not let the x-men know. he needs time away from them

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I don't know if he'll return after this or not. I would love for him to come back and just not let the x-men know. he needs time away from them
    After what happened with cable(cables) he need to reconnect with his son after both of them comes back.