Page 106 of 514 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I prefer Scott dead than watching him join the Avengers or Inhumans. But I would have no problem with a version of the X-Men Unity Squad.

Cyclops
    Charles Xavier
    Hank Pym
    She-Hulk
    Dani Moonstar
    Frenzy
    Wasp (Janet)
    I never suggested Inhumans.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly think the whole deal with Maddie was a terrible and tragic mistake, that's why i don't comment anything about it. He didn't left maddie for jean though, he keep distance with jean until both thought maddie was dead.
    No, he left his wife and ran to see Jean.
    But, yeah, okay, I get it, you don't mind him cheating on other women to be with Jean.

X-Force was needed. He was right. That was a war. They were a endangered minority, victim of a brutal genocide.
    I consider many of the actions taken at that time to be 'wrong, but necessary.' They are decisions that are obviously morally wrong, but if they weren't taken the costs would have been much higher. Sort of a 'lesser of two evils' situation. It's also telling that once the immediate danger of extinction passed Scott was no longer willing to take lives even when it may have been better for everyone if he had (like the nuBrotherhood).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Lol? I don’t think this has anything to do with Scemma.
    The writers wanted a cheap drama n they wanted to tarnish Scott’s name.

They couldn’t do that to Logan cuz he’s the cash cow.
    I'm not talking about writers. I'm talking about some Jott fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Of course maybe they even start a relationship but it wouldn't denigrate Scott because he is dead and there is no love triangle.

Also she loves wolverine but both things are not even in the same level, Marvel has been pretty clear many times that she chose Scott and loves him more, do you think Jean would take half the drama from any other guy? Do you think Jean would love any other man if the relationship suffered half of what jean and scott have suffered? the fact that she still loves Cyclops after everything that has happened shows who clearly she loves more.
    That was the problem. She loved Scott, she chose Scott, but she was always falling into Wolverine's arms.

Mighty Member

X-Force was needed. He was right. That was a war. They were a endangered minority, victim of a brutal genocide.
    I understand, but why make Laura join the team without asking Logan.

BANNED

Why?Did logan have laura's custody?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I consider many of the actions taken at that time to be 'wrong, but necessary.' They are decisions that are obviously morally wrong, but if they weren't taken the costs would have been much higher. Sort of a 'lesser of two evils' situation. It's also telling that once the immediate danger of extinction passed Scott was no longer willing to take lives even when it may have been better for everyone if he had (like the nuBrotherhood).
    Scott's actions are no different from the Avengers' actions against the Skrulls or against the Black Order of Thanos.

BANNED

Distracting the topic-------
    How crazy will it be if the MCU is inside a box that Moira(Legion) kept in Age of X.All mutant problem will be solved.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why?Did logan have laura's custody?
    Kind of, sorta ...he was her guardian. Put ur self in his shoe
    U want ur “clone/daughter” to live a normal life but then ur leader recruit her in a killing squad.

BANNED

Why should she?
    Wolverine never asked about Kitty, Jubilee and all that children that he used as a soldier.
    And he never asked Scott to do this:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I never suggested Inhumans.
    Yes, but you suggested an Avengers team.
    Scott should never be an Avenger... Anyway, that's what I think.

The only bad thing I can think of is him making Laura join the X-Force without asking Logan.

But other than that, I feel like he didn’t do anything bad. The Avnegers need to apologise cuz they miscalculated the whole situation. Marvel tried their best to tarnish his reputation but with all honestly his actions made sense since the mutant situation was unstable and they needed a great firm leader.

I honestly don’t have a problem with Scott coming back and leading the X-Men cz he was born to lead them. He can co-lead with Jean as a power couple.

And if they want to make Scott have his own journey then I agree with TheCapes idea .. let him join Corsair on a space adventure.

Edit: U said u want him to apologise, what should he apologise for?
    you're absolutely right.

No, my dear, Jean has also cheated on Scott a lot of times. You know it.

And, sorry, but the only person who wants an accessory is you. You want Scott to be a puppy for Jean.

And remember that Scott said he would do it all over again.

Attachment 70881
    I know you're a fan of Scemma and many times you show hatred against Jean (even if you say you like her) but tell me when Scott was a puppy for Jean? Scott loved her and protected and defended her but almost all the stories that are both, Scott was the main character and Jean the second most important or one of support.

As for asking for forgiveness Scott should not apologize to almost anyone.
    The avengers? They do not deserve it AvX is practically their fault, Wanda has killed many and lives without problems.
    Inhuman? please...
    X Men? many acted in a completely stupid way, Wolverine we all know that he hates Scott, even if they have had good times he always hate him for having Jean and after Jean's death he hated him for having cheated on her, among other things. some X-men supported him and acted like idiots, as has been said many times they are the ones who should ask him for forgiveness. he should only ask forgiveness for Xavier's (which he already did) regardless of whether Xavier was good or not, he formed the X-men and was like a father or mentor respected to all.

he should only ask Xavier for forgiveness (for killing him) Laura for X-force and Jean for cheating her (he already did it in PR, technically it should not be necessary to do it again but maybe that's not enough) and yes Jean should also ask for forgiveness to Scott for the Logan affair. But let's be realistic how many times Jean and Logan kissed each other? only 4 and we could really say that of them only Jean is guilty of 2 or 3, and yes, it was just that, kisses.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 09-16-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Why should she?
    Wolverine never asked about Kitty, Jubilee and all that children that he used as a soldier.

Laura was a different case, she was created in order to make something similar to him and went through a lot grief and pain because they try to make her a weapon just like he was during his time in Weapon X, he can't look at her without feeling shame and regret for the atrocities done to her because of him, something that didn't happen with Kitty or Jubilee, that's why he wanted her away from killing as much he could, it didn't work thought. Not saying that Scott was wrong or anything but Logan has some personal reasons to not want her in X-Force.
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-16-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Mighty Member

Why should she?

It’s not the same tho. Kitty and Jubilee had a normal childhood they weren’t disturbed. Laura’s entire life was hell .. she didn’t experience childhood. That’s why Logan was more concerned.