Page 108 of 514 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Yes, I've also seen that one. That is a narrative hyperbole. I mean, he can't be able to split a small planet in half and also get knocked out from just splitting a mountain in half. Sorry, but none of the feats from him suggests that he's anywhere near planet level.

Goddammit! I really want to know how I'm the easiest.
    Because when i think about your name all i can think about is a big eye with hairy legs e..e

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Groot #4, by Jeff Loveness

He's a huge Cyke fan.

Might read it

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Poor Maddy she was killed and made to go insane for Jean. She even lost her husband and child to the women that help this happen. And that women waa not even inloved with him, she was inloved with another men. Sorry but she said she loved logan so the kisses where not because logan froce her lol is because she wanted them to happen. Why never called him on it.

Bla;hhhhhhhjhh gona go see football
    For Jean? Jean wasn't the one needing a rehabilitation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I understand your point. Scott should not change he is great as it is currently. but he is not happy with everything he has done over time. I also understand the fans of Jean and especially why some hate Scott, Jean died and nothing else to die Scott was already sleeping with a woman that hated Jean. besides the writers didn't want to bring back Jean because if they would not break Scemma and for this reason mainly Jean has been dead for more than 10 years. now "he's the Devil himself, among so many virtuosos, just by not being with Jean". Maybe it is not completely true but the truth is that Marvel wanted to give that image. since the Jean and Scott are not together Scott step of be the respected leader of the X-men who, although he was not a saint, always tried to do the right thing and to whom most of the heroes respected one of the most hated characters in the Marvel universe to such an extent that they have considered him practically as a villain. and even if Scott had been with Jean it is possible that he had done exactly the same things, the image of him would have been different. to begin with Emma was a villain and that didn't help, she never really forged a friendship with any X-men except Scott. While Jean was already quite a respected character both inside and outside of the X-men, she knew how to communicate well with people and many would have possibly been on Scott's side if Jean had been.
    Look, I agree about all of Scott's mistakes. Yeah, he's always been an idiot. I don't deny it. In fact, I like those flaws in him. It makes him not perfect, and a good character is one who misses and hits, misses and hits...

The problem is that while Scott is treated as the Devil, all others are treated like Saints, even though they have made much bigger and far worse mistakes.

I completely agree that Jean shouldn't have died like that, or at least, she shouldn't have stayed dead. After all, Morrison never finished the story of Jean / Emma / Scott / Logan. I repeat, Jean shouldn't have been dead for so long. Her fans didn't deserve this.

Also...
    Emma was NOT a villain when she joined the X-Men. She had not been a villain for a long time. Please, remember this. In fact, Emma never did anything like what Namor did, and Jean has invited him to X-Red.
    And if Emma is a villain, what about Psylocke, Deadpool, Charles Xavier, Hank McCoy or Wolverine?

Unfortunately, everything Marvel did, had one goal: to make Scott a villain... and we have seen how miserably they have failed. Scott was never a villain. Or do you think the Avengers and Inhumans were the heroes in AvX and IvX?

You say that you understand the hatred of some of Jean's fans against Scott. Well, I wouldn't want to hate Jean for keeping Scott dead so she can lead the X-Men, or have a romance with Logan...

But, what if some Jean fans hate Scott for being with Emma soon after her death, why Scott's fans wouldn't hate Jean for all those clear signals between her and Logan, several times over the years? And the signs have annoyingly been reopened a lot of times. As a Scott fan and Jott fan, it always bothered me.

One last thing: "if Scott had been with Jean it is possible that he had done exactly the same things, the image of him would have been different." --- Maybe you didn't notice, but you're proving my point. Many of you, Jott fans, believe that without Jean, Scott is nothing. That is, Scott would be a Jean's accessory.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 09-17-2018 at 05:34 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    “You killed Xavier! X-Men don’t kill. Therefore, we’re all going to live with Wolverine.”
    After everything that has happened in recent years, one thing that shocked me was what Psylocke did to Magneto.
    And you see, of course she's still an X-Man, and she's still considered a heroine, while Magneto was treated as a villain. ¬¬

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    After everything that has happened in recent years, one thing that shocked me was what Psylocke did to Magneto.
    And you see, of course she's still an X-Man, and she's still considered a heroine, while Magneto was treated as a villain. ¬¬
    I don’t actually remember what that was.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

I don’t actually remember what that was.
    RCO010_1489599803.jpg

RCO011_1489599803.jpg

RCO012_1489599803.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean is the best that could ever happen to Scott.
    Highly debatable.
    he will be apologizing with everybody
    Yes.
    as he should.
    No.
    He is a good guy and i hope he can be recognized and loved as a hero again.
    Sorry, he can't attain the unreachable "hero" standard that some have for him for some reason. He never could. Nobody else can anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Because when i think about your name all i can think about is a big eye with hairy legs e..e

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    For Jean? Jean wasn't the one needing a rehabilitation
    So,doesn't the joker..........Oh s*it.

BANNED

Damn.

10char.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-17-2018 at 06:04 AM.

damn. 10char
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I would never see you in the same way ever again

This is from xkcd, which is a wonderful wonderful webcomic
    Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 09-17-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Mighty Member

Hahhaha genius.