Page 121 of 514 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 7705
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Isn't "Death of X" and "IvX" being forgotten a good thing?

specially for Emma fans and the inhumans themselves?

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

At the end of DoX, I wondered if this --EEP wouldn't be Scott, in deeply comatose, intubated, in bad shape but alive.

And why would she talk to a dead person?
    For me, it was clear he would still be alive, but... as the months passed... the X-office preferred to sweep DoX under the rug.
    Eh, in Red Jean is talking to Scott at his grave. I viewed it as more like that.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Eh, in Red Jean is talking to Scott at his grave. I viewed it as more like that.
    It's true, Scott also talked to Jean in his grave. Many people do it, it's almost the same as when we talk to our dogs or cats

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Was that real Cyke in Phoenix Resurrection? I thought it was just illusions phoenix created to lure Jean.
    I'll put my usual disclaimer that I have not read any Marvel Comics since forever and have only kept up through discussions here.

The way I understood events, though, is that DoX ended with only two people knowing where Cyke's real body is: Emma and Havok. Then PR happens and the Phoenix resurrects Cyke to tempt Jean, then something-something happens, and Jean decides she doesn't like the Phoenix no more (and the Avengers office are cheering because they appropriated yet another toy to play with), so Cyke is dead again and the mutants probably buries his real body this time.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

No, it's not.
    Scott is not Wanda. We don't want any details of Scott's trajectory to be swept under the rug.

I think the same thing about Emma. She's an incredible character, and "overcoming barriers" is one of his main features. The x-office needs to sort out the mess they created, for Scott and Emma.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the X-Men and Inhumans to apologize to Scott when he returns.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It's true, Scott also talked to Jean in his grave. Many people do it, it's almost the same as when we talk to our dogs or cats
    Yeah, but I couldn't think of any other examples other than Top Gun.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    "...you need to be strong for the both of us, Scott..."

It doesn't look like she's talking to a dead person.

Mighty Member

No, it's not.
    Scott is not Wanda. We don't want any details of Scott's trajectory to be swept under the rug.

I think the same thing about Emma. She's an incredible character, and "overcoming barriers" is one of his main features. The x-office needs to sort out the mess they created, for Scott and Emma.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the X-Men and Inhumans to apologize to Scott when he returns.
    Aren't they thankfully dead? Whatever happened to that story, anyways...?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think the implication is that was the real Scott (with him making remarks that the Phoenix wouldn't really be able to replicate).

I understand why they're trying to sweep DoX under the rug. All it did was make the "gray" conflict between the Inhumans and X-Men look hilariously one-sided towards the X-Men, and revealed the reason Scott being Hitler was Emma saving everyone from being gassed to death? Okay...

That story was so fucking goofy, Disney wants to file a restraining order.
    Hey,welcome back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

It's like saying that scott and everything he suffered is forgotten, it should never be forgotten. What'd you think if the dark phoenix saga was forgotten, or planet X was forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Soon enough , hopefully, can't wait for marvel to pull the trigger on them. I'll take that as an apology

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    They realized no one cares.....

At the end of DoX, I wondered if this --EEP wouldn't be Scott, in deeply comatose, intubated, in bad shape but alive.

And why would she talk to a dead person?
    For me, it was clear he would still be alive, but... as the months passed... the X-office preferred to sweep DoX under the rug.
    bc she was crazy. It was clear in DoX/IvX that she had snapped. She was not in her right mind

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc she was crazy. It was clear in DoX/IvX that she had snapped. She was not in her right mind
    Exactly, Emma looked crazy and obssesed. This is why these events are better forgotten.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    They realized no one cares.....
    took them long enough, Scott died to promote those losers, so sad

"...you need to be strong for the both of us, Scott..."

It doesn't look like she's talking to a dead person.
    It's simple, many people have post-trauma stress, Emma had just seen Scott die, she just didn't accept reality, she talked to him as if he were alive but in reality there was nobody. A great example of this is in the series "Scrubs" Dr. Cox lost his best friend Ben who had died suddenly, during the whole episode we see how Ben and Cox talk to each other while they spend time together, Dr Cox is convinced that they go to his son's birthday but it turns out that they are actually going to Ben's funeral and that's when he has to face reality and realizes that the Ben he's been talking to for the past few days was just a product of his imagination or his subconscious that refused to accept reality.