Page 320 of 514 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Guys!

How you think Cyke will react to the "Ideas never die" thingie of Ems?

I Hope a hey honey! i was told you got crazy after i die and killed a bunch of Inhumans but thats ok, we are back at Marvel so we can do whatever we want.

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    He'd be confused as to how everything went from Emma and Alchemy rendering the toxic cloud inert for mutants to sterilization and mass mutant deaths.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Guys!

I Hope a hey honey! i was told you got crazy after i die and killed a bunch of Inhumans but thats ok, we are back at Marvel so we can do whatever we want.

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    I think there are two parts that might piss him off a little bit.
    The first would be the speech that provoked that huge panic. More for strategic reasons, since he would feel that was kind of gratuitous and not serve the plan.
    The second would be creating sentinels for killing inhumans.
    But he'd recognize that she had her reasons for it and would forgive her. After some adult talk, naturally

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Absolutely disgusting. Wish the scemma shippers could stop bad mouthing Jean. (there is a scemma thread for that, use it)
    Like it wasn't enought that she was killed to push Emma and that disgusting adulterous relationship that is scemma. Now you feel threatened, how ironic.

Ugh, you guys ruined my day.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-19-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Guys!

Or

Boo Emma you bad.

He would probably have some problems with some decisions Emma took but in the end think he would forgive her.

I have three reasons to think this way:

First Cyclops was the leader during another extinction event and in that period took difficult decisions including killing if necessary enemies and was against the Avengers everything to guarantee the future of the mutants even if he were burned in the process. Soon he understands that Emma went through the same although the mourning had affected her decisions.

Second he asked or better he begged before his death for Emma not to let it end. He begged her to save the mutants.

Third perhaps he would invent a plan better than Emma but in the end the truth is the Cyclops of schism and AvX would not stay months seeing mutants die because of a toxic cloud without doing anything even if it meant going to war with the Inhumans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaKat View Post
    She’s fake.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's not perfect, is flawed and acknowledges that. We saw that in the Red annual when she lashed out at that human that attacked Kurt. She was aggressive and over the top in her behavior but she caught herself and we saw her strive to be better by being empathetic to why he was so angry and checked in on him later to ensure he wouldnt hurt himself. Thats who Jean is
    But she's so fake. She's just so...I don't know, fake?

And you know when this is done it's gonna be a war between the JeanXLogan shippers and the JeanXScott shippers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    He would probably have some problems with some decisions Emma took but in the end think he would forgive her.

I have three reasons to think this way:

First Cyclops was the leader during another extinction event and in that period took difficult decisions including killing if necessary enemies and was against the Avengers everything to guarantee the future of the mutants even if he were burned in the process. Soon he understands that Emma went through the same although the mourning had affected her decisions.

Second he asked or better he begged before his death for Emma not to let it end. He begged her to save the mutants.

Third perhaps he would invent a plan better than Emma but in the end the truth is the Cyclops of schism and AvX would not stay months seeing mutants die because of a toxic cloud without doing anything even if it meant going to war with the Inhumans.
    Man, I'm very very sorry about Storm fans. Look at what they did to her, it's so revolting.
    She didn't deserve to be portrayed as such an inept leader, while the Inhuman crap was being shoved down our throats.
    Storm has always been a brave woman, a champion and a warrior. She would never bow to Medusa, Black Bolt, and their genocidal cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Thank you!

But she's so fake. She's just so...I don't know, fake?

And you know when this is done it's gonna be a war between the JeanXLogan shippers and the JeanXScott shippers.
    It doesnt have to be. The only one that is responsible for that is individual reader that goes there. Spreading hate only reinforces that

Mighty Member

How is Jean fake ? lol

I understand she’s considered “one dimensional” character but fake? Idk.

Guys can we not start another dissing contest on the lady loves of Cyke's life please?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Man, I'm very very sorry about Storm fans. Look at what they did to her, it's so revolting.
    She didn't deserve to be portrayed as such an inept leader, while the Inhuman crap was being shoved down our throats.
    Storm has always been a brave woman, a champion and a warrior. She would never bow to Medusa, Black Bolt, and their genocidal cloud.
    she sure heck wouldnt. then they followed that up with taking orders from kitty pryde. misogynoir has not been kind to ororo. but on the bright side cyclops is returning soon cyke fans!! hopefully once all age of x crap is done the xmen will go back to ve being written respectably.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Guys can we not start another dissing contest on the lady loves of Cyke's life please?
    Exactly, thank you!

both woman are perfect and good characters.

Emma is a lil more Punishy than Jean but Jean is a total hero. end of discussion. xD

There lots of things that Scott has to talk about it! i mean! Secret Empire the Fake Cap taking over, New Tian, the O5 going back, Logan return!!! Rogue and Gambit Wedding!!!!
    The return of Jean, the New Black King.

i hope we get a Scott reaction to the recaps!

surprisedpikachu.jpg

Guys!

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    Scott has already abandoned a wife and a son for Jean, the first time Jean resurrected.
    Scott will surely run after Jean like a sick puppy when he resurrects, even if she is dating someone else (something Marvel would probably do for drama), so Emma has no chance.
    Scott was only truly ever happy with Emma. For all her faults, and there are many, she actually did everything she could to make him happy. She went out of her way to make him happy. Jean didn't. In many cases she went out of her way to make him miserable.
    Saint Wicth steals the spotlight and sets back Logan's and Scott's characters to jealous rivals fighting over her affection.
    Cyclops is portrayed as an obsessive man who cannot let go of Jean, even if he has a wife and child. Scott and Jean like it was always a bad, toxic, dysfunctional pairing.
    Scott only found his balls right after he cheated on her with Emma. Without Emma there would be no Rightclops.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Absolutely disgusting. Wish the scemma shippers could stop bad mouthing Jean. (there is a scemma thread for that, use it)
    Like it wasn't enought that she was killed to push Emma and that disgusting adulterous relationship that is scemma. Now you feel threatened, how ironic.

Ugh, you guys ruined my day.
    I don't mean to offend, but have you ever heard a saying
    " practice what you preach or change your speech"?

You can not fight hate with hate. You also need to understand that not everyone needs to like the same thing. If you feel offend or it bothers you so much this comments about the character then just add us to your ignore list.

I said add us because I am a scemma shipper. I don't however throw shades Jeans way. I don't know much about her as a character to do so.

I am sorry that your day is ruined but I hope you take my advice and ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    How is Jean fake ? lol

I understand she’s considered “one dimensional” character but fake? Idk.
    I think she's more a hypocrite
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant