Page 22 of 514 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly liked Cyclops more before the last decade. I just liked him better as a boyscout, nice guy and would love if his character went back to something like that regardless of what happened.

I just feel that at the end of his life, he didn't like what he and his life had become. fighting heroes, schisms, love triangles, all of this gave his character a really bad baggage to the point were for many people he has become a toxic presence.
    Yeah, I understand you, I also prefer Jean till about 1975s, just before she becoming the Phoenix, before Wolverine, before the deaths. I wish that the X-Office would erase everything from her life since the DPS. There has been a lot of toxicity since then.
    On the other hand, I love the the trajectory of Scott Summers. His life, his victories, his losses, his rights and wrongs. I love the boyscout and I love RightClops.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 08-16-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I don't know if he'll return after this or not. I would love for him to come back and just not let the x-men know. he needs time away from them
    I think that would be a good idea. I think if he does ever return, he needs to step out of the spotlight and just remind himself why he fights so hard for mutant freedom in the first place.

Im fine with them pulling a Wolverine with him. Have the final panel of Extermination showing an adult Cyclops alive somewhere and then nothing until next year. Keep everyone speculating and guessing and build up to his actual return

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

...that'd actually be great.
    Although hopefully it'll be before next year, as I'm looking into the Naval Academy and that would kind of nix any comic collecting
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    lol, he has to be at the bottom of Jamaica Bay now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    lol, he has to be at the bottom of Jamaica Bay now.
    Sebastian and Flounder are keeping him company. Also there is a red head there so he is in no rush to come up for air lol

BANNED

Rachel has removed the "Summers" and changed her last name to "Grey"-- in honor of her "mother", but when Jean returned, what does she say to Rachel? "I'm not your mom".
    Man... I mean, wow.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yeah, is Scott treated Rachel better in general. He accepted her as his daughter, let her call him dad, call her daughter and while they interacted little he cared for her when they did.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Rachel has removed the "Summers" and changed her last name to "Grey"-- in honor of her "mother", but when Jean returned, what does she say to Rachel? "I'm not your mom".
    Man... I mean, wow.
    Yeah, is Scott treated Rachel better in general. He accepted her as his daughter, let her call him dad, call her daughter and while they interacted little he cared for her when they did.
    Don't forget-- she joined the side that rrrrhates Cyke :P

Half-hearted trolling aside, I'm a sucker for Summers family stories. Even when Cable abandoned his dad, Rachel was part of the rrrhate Squad, Nate is nowhere to be found, and Hope is a spoiled brat. Has Rachel had any meaningful interactions with Tyke? Or was she too busy moping about the mum that doesn't want her?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Man... I mean, wow.
    Bro why do you trouble yourself by that? Guggenheim was basically harassed for 2 weeks just for writing that line by jean till JDW had to come in and stop it. Just bad writing in gold

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Bro why do you trouble yourself by that? Guggenheim was basically harassed for 2 weeks just for writing that line by jean till JDW had to come in and stop it. Just bad writing in gold
    I'm sorry, I was not aware of that. I don't read Gold and Red. I just saw this panel and thought it was... wow.

I felt sorry for Rachel. So yeah, I think Guggenheim may have gone a little overboard there. Jean wouldn't say that, not anymore. She and Rachel got over it. So yeah, they are mother and daughter.

I'm sorry, I was not aware of that. I don't read Gold and Red. I just saw this panel and thought it was... wow.

I felt sorry for Rachel. So yeah, I think Guggenheim may have gone a little overboard there. Jean wouldn't say that, not anymore. She and Rachel got over it. So yeah, they are mother and daughter.
    Hey np man stay classy as always

BANNED

Yes, I agree, but still, she has removed the "Summers" from her name.