Page 19 of 514 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly did not want Bloodstorm to die. just not in the way between jean and scott.

this was the wrong way to do this.
    Lmfao I said i was not going to pick it up but ohh well.

I though that would make you happy, all that is missing is Jimmy. He might show up blahhh

Why did jeen said to tyke she was sorry about BloodStorm? She didnt seem too heartbroken about it

Just cus i miss him

30ngefr.jpg

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lmfao I said i was not going to pick it up but ohh well.

I though that would make you happy, all that is missing is Jimmy. He might show up blahhh

Why did jeen said to tyke she was sorry about BloodStorm? She didnt seem too heartbroken about it
    Jeen and Tyke relationship is pretty weird. some times they are totally in love like in poison x and venomized and sometimes they are quite distant.

about jean's view on tyke/bloodstorm
    there have been tree specific times were she was shown being extremely jealous but i guess she isn't going to bother because she was the one who pushed him away in the first place.
    I won't post scans because i didn't like this situations in particular but they took place in the crosstime arc of blue.

also tyke has been show jealous too with beast or jimmy.

BANNED

Just cus i miss him

30ngefr.jpg
    There's a Marco Turini art that always get me DAMN, CYCLOPS LOOKS LIKE THAT? This man's secondary mutantion is sheer handsomeness.

Well for one, she's not a psychopath. She saw how upset he was about her death, why wouldn't she say she was sorry?

Then there's the fact that Bloodstorm was a freaking *teammate* and no matter how Jeen felt about the two of them going on a date, would she really not express her condolences for losing someone that had their back in battle?

And lastly, none of them really have time to be heartbroken or truly grieve Bloodstorm. Things were moving fast by that point, there wasn't real time to process the loss. Tyke wanted Ahab ASAP and Bobby was missing, where in all of that should Jeen have taken a moment to properly grieve her teammate?

C'mon now, let's not be this way.

It was nice to see a flicker of adult Cyke in the first issue of Extermination. It's really the first time Tyke has felt like Cyclops to me.

BANNED

I honestly did not want Bloodstorm to die. just not in the way between jean and scott.

this was the wrong way to do this.
    Interesting, but you don't bother with Wolverine in the way between Jean and Scott. You even like him.

And also you don't bother with Hank or anyone else in the way between Jeen and Tyke.

That is, Jeen and Jean can get emotionally involved with whoever they want, but Tyke and Scott must wait forever for Jeen and Jean.

But I don't know. I mean, maybe I got you wrong. But in this case, I'll apologize.

I read it but like Phoenixzero23 said, it lacks much of a punch considering Bloodstorm's lack of presence/relationships with the team. From my limited reading, there may have been some cute moments of TykeBlood but just not enough.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Is it too early to celebrate the O5 returning to their crayon box? I mean, I'd rather these remnant's of BMB's stupidity be gone without a fuss, but I'll take what's given.

To celebrate, I'd like to remember Tyke's biggest missed opportunity--- X-23. Nothing much to say except that it not only would have made a lot of sense, but it also would've broken the internet (and maybe lead to a romance that would put Jott to shame?)
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I quite liked the o5 during Bendis it's just after he left no writer imo was able to do anything interesting with them or maybe the novelty had worn off. Bunn having the o5 work with Magneto peaked my interest though no major development came from it. So yeah I think it's time they go back.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    I quite liked the o5 during Bendis it's just after he left no writer imo was able to do anything interesting with them or maybe the novelty had worn off. Bunn having the o5 work with Magneto peaked my interest though no major development came from it. So yeah I think it's time they go back.
    To each, their own.

I felt the O5 were hamfisted plot induced stupidity that derailed the narrative of the X-Books. They were original characters with only a physical resemblance to the O5, and, in BMB's run, there was a lack of commitment to radically alter their characters.

Maybe it changed; I wouldn't know. I dropped the book.

Tyke was a disappointment for me. Hence, this celebration of disappointment in Tyke (and the O5?) now that they're finally leaving~!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Well once they're gone there'll be no cyclops whatsoever

Jeen and Tyke relationship is pretty weird. some times they are totally in love like in poison x and venomized and sometimes they are quite distant.

about jean's view on tyke/bloodstorm
    there have been tree specific times were she was shown being extremely jealous but i guess she isn't going to bother because she was the one who pushed him away in the first place.
    I won't post scans because i didn't like this situations in particular but they took place in the crosstime arc of blue.

also tyke has been show jealous too with beast or jimmy.
    I was hoping that finding out that they where on a date, Jeen would confess to Tyke. I was so disappointed that Jeen and Tyke didnt kiss in poison arc.

Seeing them go for me is lossing Scott and young Jott.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Well for one, she's not a psychopath. She saw how upset he was about her death, why wouldn't she say she was sorry?

Then there's the fact that Bloodstorm was a freaking *teammate* and no matter how Jeen felt about the two of them going on a date, would she really not express her condolences for losing someone that had their back in battle?

And lastly, none of them really have time to be heartbroken or truly grieve Bloodstorm. Things were moving fast by that point, there wasn't real time to process the loss. Tyke wanted Ahab ASAP and Bobby was missing, where in all of that should Jeen have taken a moment to properly grieve her teammate?

C'mon now, let's not be this way.
    Sorry i was being sarcastic, that for her is better because she will get Tyke all to her self. I didn't mean anything bad by it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Well once they're gone there'll be no cyclops whatsoever
    Jean was gone for a decade and her presence was still palpable--- even elevated to Saint Jean. Maybe with Tyke gone, the X-Men can actually grieve Cyke.

Either way, Tyke isn't Cyke. I'd rather have no Cyke than be disappointed at his "replacement".
    Let your wallet talk.