Page 297 of 514 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Ummm, did he say something like that?

PR is not everyone's favorite but he wrote Jean with a lot of respect so I think he'll do the same with Scott, capturing each part of his life.
    The 'Scott is Jean's puppy' stance is only true when dealing with the teen versions, and even then only under Bunn's pen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    There were no teases or red herrings with Phoenix Ressurection. This seems no different
    People just don't want him back.

BANNED

If anything, cyclops at the end of Bendis run pretty much said he's done with revolution and would fight for peace between humans and mutants, so him wearing his blue costume would probably represent that, also it's one of his most iconic costumes

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    What about #11?lol
    I can easyly remove all the background on that one and place it with only cyke stuff. But 12 he is being cover by logan because not even cyke can have a moment of spot light with out a wolverine having one.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You act like they care about angering fans as if that hasnt been done before
    It feels like you dont want him back. Is okay for others to feel like he is coming back. If it is a troll then it be our lost for getting our hopes up. I tell you one thing though if it is a troll then that be the end of me ever buying a x book.

Not even a Emma book would make me buy a x book after that.

BANNED

Calling it they're pulling astonishing cyclops from the past, then he leaves back to the past

I imagine that it would be easy for Cyke to come back on a 'for this event only' basis due to reality manipulation. If that's the case, I want him to have a better send off than he had for the Stupid Wars reboot.

Doubt it, they're bringing the real one back from the dead via reality warp

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    People just don't want him back.
    I get that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    It feels like you dont want him back. Is okay for others to feel like he is coming back. If it is a troll then it be our lost for getting our hopes up. I tell you one thing though if it is a troll then that be the end of me ever buying a x book.

Im fine with him coming back but I speak from experience and have witnessed these cheap tactics before. If Im wrong, then I'll gladly admit it

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Doubt it, they're bringing the real one back from the dead via reality warp
    Hope you are right

BANNED

Subtlety is the key,my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You act like they care about angering fans as if that hasnt been done before
    It is the Third Cover in a Row we’ve now seen with him:

Uncanny Annual #1 (Confirmed to Tackle if He’s Dead or Alive)
    #11- Devastation (Scott in a Destroyed Xaviers)
    #12- The Last X-Men (Scott with Logan)

I highly doubt this is another Troll
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

I can easyly remove all the background on that one and place it with only cyke stuff. But 12 he is being cover by logan because not even cyke can have a moment of spot light with out a wolverine having one.
    It is true but we could interpret it as 11 will be an issue of Scott and 12 Logan joins the team so it will focus a bit more in him but Scott still has a lot of importance.

I think it's the real Cyclops coming back for good. Him and Logan are probably going to be in the Disney movies so it makes sense to have them in the comics.

My theory is that they're basically announcing his return by having him be on a bunch of covers instead of giving him an event because of scheduling. It seems that they want him back ASAP to have a more 'classic' X-Men ongoing that would match what new readers would expect to find when they think of the X-Men. Or the Return of Wolverine stuff tanked and they learned their lesson and are using an annual to bring him back instead of minis.

I wouldn't read too much into the costumes he is wearing on the covers. He is probably getting an updated look but for now artists are just bringing back the most recognizable costumes for the covers until we get a reveal of the new costume.

I'm hoping we're right about Cyke coming back and it's not going to be a storyline where they have to look for him or something like that :/