Page 450 of 514 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7705
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's a tough one. I'd give it to either to be honest. Both have had experience with immense power and understand its consequences. Although, as a big fan of Cyclops, Scott is big with learning to control power and avoiding irresponsible use of powers.
    No kidding.
    And Jean... kind of doesn’t have a great history with ultimate power, although I 100% blame Mastermind for that. Yeah, it’s a real tossup, but I think they’d both do really well, although Scott is a little more likely to do something drastic.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's a tough one. I'd give it to either to be honest. Both have had experience with immense power and understand its consequences. Although, as a big fan of Cyclops, Scott is big with learning to control power and avoiding irresponsible use of powers.
    I know everyone despises AvX, but Scott didn't go dark until the very end, despite all the crap that was getting piled on him. Meanwhile, Magik, Emma, and Namor went dark within a small time frame of things going pear shaped. For a non-telepath to control even half of a Phoenix for that long is impressive (and I'm sure his experience with Jean helped significantly with that)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I know everyone despises AvX, but Scott didn't go dark until the very end, despite all the crap that was getting piled on him. Meanwhile, Magik, Emma, and Namor went dark within a small time frame of things going pear shaped. For a non-telepath to control even half of a Phoenix for that long is impressive (and I'm sure his experience with Jean helped significantly with that)
    I don't understand how people don't get that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    One person terrorist is another person freedom fighter, plus ultimately shield went down, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I don't understand how people don't get that.
    Well, when he did go dark, nearly killing Emma in one of the most horrifying moments, then nearly blowing up the planet while begging his friends to kill him, it was an extremely memorable moment compared to the rest of the event for him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Well, when he did go dark, nearly killing Emma in one of the most horrifying moments, then nearly blowing up the planet while begging his friends to kill him, it was an extremely memorable moment compared to the rest of the event for him.
    That's true too.

BANNED

Where is this from?

*groan*101010

TBF, Scott was labeled as a terrorist in the Bendis-verse.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I like the fact that Coleen is smiling when she remembers it.

I love how she's smiling when she raises her hand, as though she thinks fondly of those days.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    One person terrorist is another person freedom fighter, plus ultimately shield went down, didn't it?
    This.
    The X-Men have always been terrorists, until someone has decided to put them into the system, making them generic heroes who follow orders from the government and Captain America.
    That is, a bunch of rich people who live in a huge mansion and who don't care about fighting against the status quo.
    Scott's continued to do this and was called a terrorist, insane, villain, monster and Hitler.

Meanwhile, we have the 'great' idea of just imposing empathy on racists, assassins and genocidal monsters, and then everyone can sit and sing kumbaya, and boom! racism, homophobia, xenophobia and endless wars over money are over.

God, I miss Scott Summers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    TBF, Scott was labeled as a terrorist in the Bendis-verse.
    They described his actions as having declared "war on humanity" when he it was always clearly about fighting against those who wanted mutants dead, not humanity as a whole. He even attended to a rally his human supporters started. And then there was DoX. The page is true to what happened, Scott was branded a terrorist twice and Colleen doesn't necessarily know all the truth.

BANNED

"then we fight.
    we fight for Bloodstorm and for Mimic..". (Tyke)

What about Cable? Old Cable, our Cable, the REAL Cable?