Page 219 of 514 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Bruce has the emotional availability of a crash test dummy, but he's also a world class head case with severe issues, which I can see her taking as a challenge. Not the worst pairing I've heard of. I'm not a fan, but not the worst.
    Well,bruce will never want her in his head that's for sure.

Bruce has the emotional availability of a crash test dummy, but he's also a world class head case with severe issues, which I can see her taking as a challenge. Not the worst pairing I've heard of. I'm not a fan, but not the worst.
    My Amalgam ship is Bruce Summers as Bat X and Emma Kyle, the White Tigress.

BANNED

Just a thought if the annual solely covers Scott's return will you guys be okay?
    If it's a good story i'll be okay.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 10-17-2018 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Just a thought if the annual solely covers Scott's return will you guys be okay?
    If it's good story i'll be.
    I'd be fine with it. Him being alive is the most important thing and plus it's not like he had some epic death anyways.

If it's a good story, I will. But I think that's a tall order for a single comic, even if it's giant-sized. At the very least, I suspect this book will tease Cyclops' return. Since he doesn't show up in any other solicits, I think it's more likely that there will be a separate event surrounding his return later in 2019. But I've been wrong about these things before.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

how have scott's eye blasts evolved? Are they still "pure force"? Can he emit heat at all? Can he emit a "healing beam" at all? Just.. something else besides the usual..

BANNED

It's good enough for me. Some people here think he deserved better, and I understand, but he died like a chump to prop the inhumans. I don't expect any better from them.
    It would also keep the Jeanspamming/Loganspamming low enough for this forum to be any bearable.

Now cue the unavoidable "it's too early for Scott to come back" comments that always come with mentions to the annual or his return.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how have scott's eye blasts evolved? Are they still "pure force"? Can he emit heat at all? Can he emit a "healing beam" at all? Just.. something else besides the usual..
    They haven't.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's good enough for me. Some people here think he deserved better, and I understand, but he died like a chump to prop the inhumans. I don't expect any better from them.
    It would also keep the Jeanspamming/Loganspamming low enough for this forum to be any bearable.

Now cue the unavoidable "it's too early for Scott to come back" comments that always come with mentions to the annual or his return.
    Haters like to say that Scott had been in the limelight for 10 years, so he should remain dead for a few more years.
    But the x-character who'd been in the spotlight for 10 years was Wolverine. He was in 8 out of 10 Marvel books.
    And he's coming back.

Scott needs to get back and stay away from the X-Men. He and Emma could join the Starjammers or gets their own X-team:

Scott Summers - Cyclops
    Emma Frost - White Queen
    Angelica Jones - Firestar
    Dani Moonstar - Mirage
    Archangel - Warren Worthington
    Joanna Cargill - Frenzy
    Vance Astrovik - Justice

Mighty Member

Yep. Namor kills thousands of Wakandans: Forgiven within 10 issues.
    Which was bullshit. He should've been tried for war crimes and executed.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

You know what, i was one of those people that wanted his return to be delayed three or two years but now i'm so sick of the whole toxic discussion that i'm starting to think he should come back fast. Even if he and Jean don't inmediately get back together. I feel much of the complains come from fear of other characters being sidelined, if scott comes back and they don't get sidelined people will finally shut up. It's one of those things people think is bad but when it happens it really isn' that bad. I still don't think he will get half the attention that he got before though
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-17-2018 at 08:21 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Which was bullshit. He should've been tried for war crimes and executed.
    No one's saying that.But he shouldn't be welcomed back at the avengers.Oh wait....................they're self-rightous killer themselves.So,doesn't matter.My bad.

BANNED

And yet while Scott, Emma, and Magik were villified, the X-team worked with Namor twice.
    Some Avengers, including Hank McCoy, have killed more people than Namor, and continue to be considered as the Great Lord Jesus of the World.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You know what, i was one of those people that wanted his return to be delayed three or two years but now i'm so sick of the whole toxic discussion that i'm starting to think he should come back fast. Even if he and Jean don't inmediately get back together. I feel much of the complains come from fear of other characters being sidelined, if scott comes back and they don't sidelined people will finally shut up.
    You dont know the internet if you think people will shut up. People will just then complain that he isnt being treated up their expectations

And yet while Scott, Emma, and Magik were villified, the X-team worked with Namor twice.
    when did they work with Namor in the Bendis era?
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-17-2018 at 08:24 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You know what, i was one of those people that wanted his return to be delayed three or two years but now i'm so sick of the whole toxic discussion that i'm starting to think he should come back fast. Even if he and Jean don't inmediately get back together. I feel much of the complains come from fear of other characters being sidelined, if scott comes back and they don't sidelined people will finally shut up.
    You wanted 14yrs.So..............
    And jean?Who is jean?Why is jean?