Page 221 of 514 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Emma and the Cuckoos racing Jean and Rachel would be all sorts of fuel for the fire

But, eh, I'd go for:
    Emma
    Jean
    Actually, yeah, probably just those two. Everyone else sounds either disgusting or superfluous.

Magik...hrmm... I'll be honest. My favorite Magik was (surprise, surprise~) Gillen's version-- I felt it a natural evolution of her character. Then (as usual) BMB came along and destroyed her so now I'm not that big of a fan. And now it's looking like she's losing her A-ish-List status...it was fun while it lasted

Maybe now that Armor is getting her time, we could get the Rise of the Pixie. And then slowly bring the Academy X kids back <3
    I can accept this as long as Jott doesn't happen in the end.

Also, I love Magik since the 1980s.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    If it's a good story, I will. But I think that's a tall order for a single comic, even if it's giant-sized. At the very least, I suspect this book will tease Cyclops' return. Since he doesn't show up in any other solicits, I think it's more likely that there will be a separate event surrounding his return later in 2019. But I've been wrong about these things before.
    Have to agree. The last three a-lister Marvel brought back were clearly announced well ahead of time. This is a head fake I think, if not outright trolling by Marvel and co.

Given JDW's opinion that Scott "went about things all wrong", I'm concerned that if he does come back, we'll see him eating a lot of crow. I hope not but I suspect that will be the case which is unfortunate since Marvel's been writing Scott hit pieces for years already.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Have to agree. The last three a-lister Marvel brought back were clearly announced well ahead of time. This is a head fake I think, if not outright trolling by Marvel and co.

Given JDW's opinion that Scott "went about things all wrong", I'm concerned that if he does come back, we'll see him eating a lot of crow. I hope not but I suspect that will be the case which is unfortunate since Marvel's been writing Scott hit pieces for years already.
    Wolverine, Jean, and... Black Widow?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Haters like to say that Scott had been in the limelight for 10 years, so he should remain dead for a few more years.
    But the x-character who'd been in the spotlight for 10 years was Wolverine. He was in 8 out of 10 Marvel books.
    And he's coming back.

Scott needs to get back and stay away from the X-Men. He and Emma could join the Starjammers or gets their own X-team:

Scott Summers - Cyclops
    Emma Frost - White Queen
    Angelica Jones - Firestar
    Dani Moonstar - Mirage
    Archangel - Warren Worthington
    Joanna Cargill - Frenzy
    Vance Astrovik - Justice
    The X-Men is Scott's home, that said I really don't see how him getting back with Emma is a good thing but I'd love to be proven wrong because I like Emma.

I dont think so as X-men and Marvel have moved past AvX and its aftermath. Nothing from that era is really felt today and the removal of the O5 is the last remnants of that. I dont see Scott returning and them dwelling on any of that for too long. Theres been at least 2 major status quo changes since then and we're about to get a third. I dont think its a good idea to revisit that in any great detail as it doesnt fit with the current narrative of the X-line and its direction

If they do this then to be honest even if he is back I will not pick up any of the x book. Dc got me with 8 books and I got my eyes on 3 more that I want to read.
    The why DC out sells Marvel is clear, unless you are a avenger or wolverine in marvel is okay to destroy you. I am tired of my fav hero getting dump on just for a silly story.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    The X-Men is Scott's home, that said I really don't see how him getting back with Emma is a good thing but I'd love to be proven wrong because I like Emma.
    The only good thing about Emma and Scott being together is that someday we get baby Ruby. But i like Emma being bad just because she wants to and not because a man.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think Ruby is ever going to exist in the main timeline. If one thing is even more complicared than relationships it's children. that's why marvel ignores cable and rachel connection with scott and jean most of the time.

BANNED

Hope not,he had a lot of those.Don't want him to have indigestion,do we?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think Ruby is ever going to exist in the main timeline. If one thing is even more complicared than relationships it's children. that's why marvel ignores cable and rachel connection with scott and jean most of the time.
    With Jean?Yes.
    With Scott?No.
    Besides Scott needs a "real" daughter now.It's about time.

Well there is always Sinister, let him ship Emma and Cyclops from now on lol
    Just for Ruby

When Scott comes back, I kind of hope he's closer in characterization to 80's/90s clops than Rightclops. I think Rightclops was absolutely necessary for mutant survival back then, but now I think he should be able to take it easy and smile for once. The X-Men are United, Jean is alive and hopefully when he gets back his friends embrace him.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    With Jean?Yes.
    With Scott?No.
    The b.s. that they did on making Rachel change her last name is silly, look what the red head said, ' I'm not your mother', nice going there x office

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Well there is always Sinister, let him ship Emma and Cyclops from now on lol
    Just for Ruby
    Sinister is a hardcore Jott shipper,very unlikely.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    With Jean?Yes.
    With Scott?No.
    the time when scott was supposed to marry, have kids, etc, ended with maddie. Marvel tried to give that path a second chance, they tried with jean and they still screwed thing up. I bet they regret Rachel and Cable but that connections already exist. iI don't think they want to complicate things for themselves more.
    Imagine if marvel gives you Ruby. What purpose would she have other than giving scemma fans a kid? and that is supposing they still want to push scemma.
    look at rachel/jean/scott they don't act much as a family and if jean and scott never get back together any posible family dynamic it's lost forever. why even make family relationships that can't happen?
    Cable was an exception thanks to time trivel but i doubt marvel will play that card again.
    marrying scott and giving kids again would be a mistake.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-17-2018 at 10:27 AM.