Page 27 of 514 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    There are no details to give. bell is describing his own headcanon. Inventing a sexual affair between Jean and Logan is a favorite pastime among Jott anti-shippers. Typically, it's an attempt to justify Scott's affair with Emma during Grant Morrison's early 2000s run.

Canonically, 616 Jean and 616 Logan never had an affair nor have they ever had sex with each other. They have kissed a handful of times, most of them initiated by Logan, over the span of a decade and a half.

616 Logan did have a brief relationship with AOA Jean. If memory serves, it was during Rick Remender's run on X-Force. She was married to AOA Logan, but he'd turned evil--possessed by Apocalypse or somesuch.
    Funny,how you didn't mention jean initiated the last one & wanted to sleep with logan.But logan out of all people turned her down.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

just a little rant. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-20-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Uh uh, we are going there again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Uh uh, we are going there again lol.
    You're right, sorry. I'm going to shut up. We have enought drama in the Jean thread i don't want to ruin this one.

double post.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

The three constants in life: death, taxes, and arguing over the stupid ass love triangle in the Cyclops Appreciation thread.

/headwall

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    The three constants in life: death, taxes, and arguing over the stupid ass love triangle in the Cyclops Appreciation thread.

/headwall
    Well,I guess if cyke was alive & kicking we would've something better to do.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post

/headwall
    I just created a separate thread for it. The subject doesn't have to clog up the appreciation threads anymore if we don't want it to.

We'll see if the mods let it live.

I just created a separate thread for it. The subject doesn't have to clog up the appreciation threads anymore if we don't want it to.

We'll see if the mods let it live.
    You like Jean/Scott but this stuff really doesn't help. This will only keep alive the toxic discussion. that usually devolves into jott hate.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-20-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You like Jean/Scott but this stuff really doesn't help. This will only keep alive the toxic discussion. that ussually devolves into jott hate.
    True, but that discussion is never going to go away sadly, Scott, Emma, Jean and to some extent Logan are always going to be denigrate to an extent for this whole situation, so keep it out of the appreciation threads might be usefull, everytime that someone want to discuss about it they could just give him the link for the place.

Mighty Member

You like Jean/Scott but this stuff really doesn't help. This will only keep alive the toxic discussion. that ussually devolves into jott hate.
    You say that like the subject is ever going to go away. In case you haven't noticed, it keeps coming back up whether you or I participate or not. It's time to be realistic.

People here and on the Jean thread keep whining about it periodically clogging up the appreciation threads. (And it's usually the same people who keep arguing about it that whine about arguing about it.) Well, here's a chance to give it a specific place be discussed. If you don't want to participate, then don't.

If, as I expect, the mods kill the dedicated thread, that just means it's going to keep coming up on the appreciation threads. But, hey, at least I tried to provide a solution.

As for "toxic discussion"--so what? This is a discussion forum, not a dormitory. We don't live together. We're not friends with each other IRL. We don't babysit each other's kids, get together for drinks on the weekends, or loan each other money. We're not having each other over for dinner. If you don't like what's being said, just keep scrolling.

If you want nothing but happy talk, then petition the mods to ban all negative and/or critical discussion.

You say that like the subject is ever going to go away. In case you haven't noticed, it keeps coming back up whether you or I participate or not. It's time to be realistic.

People here and on the Jean thread keep whining about it periodically clogging up the appreciation threads. (And it's usually the same people who keep arguing about it that whine about arguing about it.) Well, here's a chance to give it a specific place be discussed. If you don't want to participate, then don't.

If, as I expect, the mods kill the dedicated thread, that just means it's going to keep coming up on the appreciation threads. But, hey, at least I tried to provide a solution.

As for "toxic discussion"--so what? This is a discussion forum, not a dormitory. We don't live together. We're not friends with each other IRL. We don't babysit each other's kids, get together for drinks on the weekends, or loan each other money. We're not having each other over for dinner. If you don't like what's being said, just keep scrolling.

If you want nothing but happy talk, then petition the mods to ban all negative and/or critical discussion.
    Except that creating a thread for this topic will not work. The closest thing we had was your "who cheated worse thread" and that didn't stop anybody or this topic from spreading.

you can't focus that discussion in one place even trying. It's a useless effort.

Mighty Member

Except that creating a thread for this topic will not work. The closest thing we had was your "who cheated worse thread" and that didn't stop anybody or this topic from spreading.

you can't focus that discussion in one place even trying. It's a useless effort.
    You got a better idea?

(And, no, "everybody just stop talking about it" doesn't count because, even if you and I stick to a self-imposed ban, nobody else will.)

If this discussion hasn't stopped after 14 years, even in the current times that none of the relationships has existed for years and Cyclops is dead. It isn't going to stop just for trying to focus the hate in one place.

If it isn't going to stop i rather touch it the least amount of times possible because it goes nowhere.

just more Cyclops, Emma, Jean, Logan, jott and scemma hate.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-20-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Damn if you do, damn if you don't it seems.