Page 28 of 514 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

did you guys see my shirt
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post

how do you like my new shirt?
    What how did you get it so fast lol
    I was going to order mines this friday

It was a nice shirt

POA8.jpg

Lol i need to see this

BANNED

I loved your shirt.
    I would like to buy an equal.
    But also one with Emma and one with Magneto.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    The three constants in life: death, taxes, and arguing over the stupid ass love triangle in the Cyclops Appreciation thread.

/headwall
    nah, what we're doing here is always to remember that Scott is not the only one to blame in this story. After all, this is the Scott Summers Appreciation thread.
    By the way, poor Scott, he didn't deserve the way he's been treated. :-(

So, let's remember good things, like this here... :-)

Cyclops One:12 Collective Figure Coming in Spring 2019

Cyclops is the newest One:12 Collective figure up for preoreder from Mezco Toys. After being shown off at Toy Fair and cons this year, we finally know when he is shipping. This figure features six interchangeable hands, real fabric suit, a leather bike jacket with a working zipper, and four different visors for different action scene posing. All four look amazing. This one ships in spring of 2019, and can be preordered now. Check out details and pics below!

The One:12 Collective Cyclops features a light-up optic power function that illuminates his signature ruby-quartz visor, containing the uncontrollable energy blasts from his eyes. The born leader and gifted hero is outfitted in an aramid fiber x-suit with a utility belt and harness, and a removable leather-like jacket. Cyclops comes complete with a range of visor effects that light up when affixed to either head portrait, reflecting his devastating mutant abilities.

Scott Summer’s mutant power first erupted from his eyes as an uncontrollable blast of optic force. Rescued by Professor Xavier, he was recruited as the first member of the X-Men – a team of young mutants who trained to use their powers for the good of mutants, humans, and equality.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...ective-figure/

Your shirt is so cool!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    What how did you get it so fast lol
    I was going to order mines this friday
    It's not the Resist shirt. I looked it up a while ago (like a month or two) and asked for it for my birthday.
    https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/18...lops-was-right

I also got a Rogue & Gambit TPB, and from the sound of things, my Latverian flag is in the mail.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Exactly, the question now is, who's on the cover of Extermination #5?

I think Scott is sticking around

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Oh Gosh! I don’t know how to feel about it .. but this doesn’t feel right.

20180810_093720.jpg
    Old Cyclops will come back someday
    ...soon...

BANNED

They won't let him leave, they don't let him lead, they don't let him love ... What the hell do they want him to do? I wonder what will he do onwards? I think his best bet is to go back with the champions or the starjammers

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

He has to go back. I like tyke but i feel he only delays Scott's return. He should go back with the other O5.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    He has to go back. I like tyke but i feel he only delays Scott's return. He should go back with the other O5.
    Jeen didn't delayed Jean return, I think it's Scott presence since they didn't wanted them together. Plus I don't think they have any intention to bring Scott back and Tyke will be kept as... Consolation price? Well if anything he'll most likely be the safe, boy scout lame version that some people that never understood cyclops at all claim to love

That's an interesting possibility, but one I don't think will play out. There's no hint of him in the other solicits. Everything from Uncanny X-men seems to imply that the O5 are gone and Extermination made clear that they're going back. I think it's much more likely that O5 Cyclops does something that really shakes things up. Maybe he does something that will make him more hated, just as he feared when he first arrived in All-New X-men. That would be consistent with Marvel's ongoing efforts to make Cyclops a villain. I don't like that trend at all, but that does seem to be their preference.

Ideally, Extermination lays the foundation for Cyclops' return. Maybe O5 Cyclops does something in the past that sets it up, retaining some sort of knowledge or bringing something with him to help change his future. It's hard to say, but writers and editors have made clear that Cyclops is staying dead. So we may have a scenario in which he's either absent from the X-books or takes on a wholly new role.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.