Page 234 of 514 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    So do you guys prefer individual costumes for the X-Men or when they have somewhat matching uniforms? I guess it all depends on how good they look for me. I think Scott specifically has been pretty lucky for the most part when it comes to costumes. I can't think of one that was truly bad.
    Although I wasn't a fan of the New X-Men uniforms. I think Jean and Logan were the only ones that made them look good.
    You think so? I liked Scott in the jacket, although I think John Cassaday drew him best in that uniform. If Scott is in control and visor-less, the jacket is great.

I think having matching uniforms works best depending on the premise of a given story; if the team is comprised of big personalities or disparate or mismatched characters, then they should have individual costumes. If the team is new or young or "official/sponsored" in a sense, then matching uniforms work best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    You think so? I liked Scott in the jacket, although I think John Cassaday drew him best in that uniform. If Scott is in control and visor-less, the jacket is great.

I think having matching uniforms works best depending on the premise of a given story; if the team is comprised of big personalities or disparate or mismatched characters, then they should have individual costumes. If the team is new or young or "official/sponsored" in a sense, then matching uniforms work best.
    Yeah I see what you mean. I think because because I see Frank Quitely's Scott whenever I think of that era, has ruined those costumes for me. Whenever I think of Jean from that era though Phil Jiminez comes to mind mostly. He was my favorite artist of the Morrison run.

Yeah I see what you mean. I think because because I see Frank Quitely's Scott whenever I think of that era, has ruined those costumes for me. Whenever I think of Jean from that era though Phil Jiminez comes to mind mostly. He was my favorite artist of the Morrison run.
    I love Phil Jimenez' art and he seems like such a chill dude; his work on the run was fantastic. I think it's interesting to see where Chris Bachalo was then and compare his work to now; Igor Kordej's work was pretty weak and Frank Quitely gives the readers exactly what they expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Unused costumes designs for the original X-Factor team

https://www.deviantart.com/marvelboy...east-531615224
    The gloves and boots are ugly, other then that is okay i guss

BANNED

Cute

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Unused costumes designs for the original X-Factor team

https://www.deviantart.com/marvelboy...east-531615224
    Those aren't bad at all. IMO, they're better than the first X-Factor costumes. I like that Angel keeps his individual costume.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Cute

So wholesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    "And, I'm sorry to say, first on that list is--"
    Who?

Not sure who he would be talking about. Even Bendis probably didn't know back then. But this is a good page. Scott nearly breaking down out of remorse like when he tried to do Cable's eulogy was really well executed. It's little things, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not sure who he would be talking about. Even Bendis probably didn't know back then. But this is a good page. Scott nearly breaking down out of remorse like when he tried to do Cable's eulogy was really well executed. It's little things, you know?
    I think that page is in the context of Maria Hill and SHIELD tracking Scott's group and sending Sentinels every time they teleport somewhere. I'm wondering if he was about to say SHIELD or drop Maria Hill's name to send a message because he knows they're watching.

So do you guys prefer individual costumes for the X-Men or when they have somewhat matching uniforms? I guess it all depends on how good they look for me. I think Scott specifically has been pretty lucky for the most part when it comes to costumes. I can't think of one that was truly bad.
    Although I wasn't a fan of the New X-Men uniforms. I think Jean and Logan were the only ones that made them look good.
    I would love to see an X-Men team debate on this. I can totally see Scott wanting to have everybody wear the same costume.

Personally I love when characters have unique costumes but there is something that ties the looks together, like a color pattern or an accessory like the X belt buckle. Some characters need costumes that really stand out because it's a big part of what makes them recognizable if they have an unusual appearance or hair color. I also love when we get to see the X-Men wearing their regular clothes
    Last edited by Rover; 10-21-2018 at 04:50 PM.

BANNED

At the time I thought it might be:

1 - SHIELD
    2 - the government.

Y'know, these moments when Scott brings out some of his pain, sadness, bitterness, depression, love, repentance, his inner monster... these are one of the things that I like most about him.

Inside the almost insurmountable armor is a sad, lonely boy, full of remorse and desperate for affection.

Speaking of, I really see some resemblance between Scott and a few other characters that I love:

Daredevil
    Hank Pym
    Bruce Banner
    Emma Frost
    Jason Todd

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

What issue is this from?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Oh, man... I love this. :-)

Last edited by CuteClops; 10-21-2018 at 08:38 PM.

BANNED

Nope nope nope nope nope! Warren X Scott is my OTP (apart from scemma and Jott!)

BANNED

art by R-kun

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Nope nope nope nope nope! Warren X Scott is my OTP (apart from scemma and Jott!)

Aw, sorry...