Page 242 of 514 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    You are thinking of Maes Hughes.

The original is good, but you could honestly cut out two dozen episodes without missing much. Both shows are philosophical in their own ways but I’d argue Brotherhood, which follows the manga, is better overall. It has better characters and a better story.
    Eh, I liked the story of the original better. The whole theme of "equivalent exchange always wins" fits a lot better. Ed and Al eventually are just fighting to restore the status quo. There is no overcoming the rules of the universe through friendship like in Brotherhood. Hence why Dante comes off a better main baddie than Father.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I just got really original and memetic
    Ugh, your avatar hurts my eyes. what happened to the sexy anime Cyclops?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Eh, I liked the story of the original better. The whole theme of "equivalent exchange always wins" fits a lot better. Ed and Al eventually are just fighting to restore the status quo. There is no overcoming the rules of the universe through friendship like in Brotherhood. Hence why Dante comes off a better main baddie than Father.
    I preferred Brotherhood’s theme of truth and it’s cost, and I’d argue that Father’s a better villain for his ties to numerous characters as well as the scope and ambition of his plans. The pacing is better, the characters are better, and the ending is better.

Of course, despite all of this, I do think the first series is great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Ugh, your avatar hurts my eyes. what happened to the sexy anime Cyclops?
    I felt memetic and wanted to change, but if you find another sexy anime cyclops image to work with I'll gladly put it

AoA Cyclops v Ultimate Cyclops v Singerverse Cyclops v TAS Cyclops v Evolution Cyclops v WaTXM Cyclops. The battle is for the survival of their respective Jean, who do you have winning? 616 Scott is officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    AoA Cyclops v Ultimate Cyclops v Singerverse Cyclops v TAS Cyclops v Evolution Cyclops v WaTXM Cyclops. The battle is for the survival of their respective Jean, who do you have winning? 616 Scott is officiating.
    Every one of them punches WaTXM Cyclops for being a stupid whiny idiot that would make a poor partner for Emma or Jean.

I'm tempted to say TAS just because he was actually a decent leader, fighter, and partner for Jean. More than can be said for everyone else except Evo, and TAS has the experience edge.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    AoA Cyclops, my money is one the one that blew up wolverine hand. . . Second is TAS and third is evo

AoA Cyclops, my money is one the one that blew up wolverine hand. . . Second is TAS and third is evo
    Nah. After beating the crap out of WatXM!Clops. All of them take a pity on Singer!Clops saying, "You know what, that guy deserves a win. We're just gonna bow out from battle."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Nah. After beating the crap out of WatXM!Clops. All of them take a pity on Singer!Clops saying, "You know what, that guy deserves a win. We're just gonna bow out from battle."
    And then Singer!Jean blows up Singer!Clops...

...and the battle to Protecc their respective Jean continues.

My vote goes to Evo!Clops though. He's probably the best animated Cyke. Even better than the anime.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    And then Singer!Jean blows up Singer!Clops...

...and the battle to Protecc their respective Jean continues.

My vote goes to Evo!Clops though. He's probably the best animated Cyke. Even better than the anime.
    Too bad we never got Evo!Clops and Evo!Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Every one of them punches WaTXM Cyclops for being a stupid whiny idiot that would make a poor partner for Emma or Jean.

I'm tempted to say TAS just because he was actually a decent leader, fighter, and partner for Jean. More than can be said for everyone else except Evo, and TAS has the experience edge.
    WatXclops even loses out on being emo to Animeclops. He can't even whine well....

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    WatXclops even loses out on being emo to Animeclops. He can't even whine well....
    Deadpool appears in the series. I feel like Nolan North required that be in there for him to voice Scott, considering the dreck he was saddled with.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Too bad we never got Evo!Clops and Evo!Rogue.
    Maybe if we make a petition with a sizable backing, we'd get X-Men:Evo back the same way Young Justice is returning.
    Eh, one can wish...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Amazing Member

I'd pair the cavalry with scott
    No for both of them.

BANNED

Since daredevil is in netflix & mostly gone when X men will arrive,do you think we'll see more combat ability in Scott in MCU.Part of me thinks why Scott doesn't get an upgrade because of superman & daredevil similarities