Page 224 of 514 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Honestly thought Logan would have had Trinity-status, but then he was suddenly everywhere and written to be anything the writers wanted, so his stock crashed hard. I do agree Spidey is the only one at this point. I mean, even leading up to Avengers: Infinity War, my casual, non-comic book reading friends confuse Avengers members for Justice League characters. Even Deadpool gets confused for DC because it's a "dark" movie... though I think Ryan Reynolds also plays a part in the confusion. Curiously, the only ones they're able to identify consistently as either Marvel or DC are Spidey, SM, BM, WW, and the X-Men.

The downside? If you ask them to name an X-Man it's usually just Prof X, Mags, Wolvie, and Mystique.

I cry.
    He was GL that is why lol
    I had a cyclops was right t shirt and a my friend cousin ask who is cyclops.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Honestly thought Logan would have had Trinity-status, but then he was suddenly everywhere and written to be anything the writers wanted, so his stock crashed hard. I do agree Spidey is the only one at this point. I mean, even leading up to Avengers: Infinity War, my casual, non-comic book reading friends confuse Avengers members for Justice League characters. Even Deadpool gets confused for DC because it's a "dark" movie... though I think Ryan Reynolds also plays a part in the confusion. Curiously, the only ones they're able to identify consistently as either Marvel or DC are Spidey, SM, BM, WW, and the X-Men.

The downside? If you ask them to name an X-Man it's usually just Prof X, Mags, Wolvie, and Mystique.

I cry.
    Logan will never have that because of his killing instinct.

Yeah I'm pretty much the only person I know that takes Cyclops seriously in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yes. And who would be on the team?
    I would choose:

Emma: She was with an extremely sick Scott Summers, in a coma, but alive. But then she finds out he's gone. And now she will need the help of some partners and 'friends':

Havok
    Warpath
    Archangel
    Frenzy
    Magik
    Magneto
    and...
    Okay... Iceman.

***Too bad Cable's dead.
    Love this team already.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty much the only person I know that takes Cyclops seriously in real life.
    I know one of my friends who loves Cyclops.

BANNED

JDW:Jean is kissing someone is 6 months.(twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    She locks lips with half of marvel and maybe they will stop the hate on Cyclops.

Just hope her drama llama will not be around Scott if he is back by then. And if it is him she kisses then i will eat this lol but 100% not him. I can say i will eat a bug lol anyways
    #notinterested

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    She locks lips with half of marvel and maybe they will stop the hate on Cyclops.

Just hope her drama llama will not be around Scott if he is back by then. And if it is him she kisses then i will eat this lol but 100% not him. I can say i will eat a bug lol anyways
    #notinterested
    My fear is that Scott isn't coming back in these 6months.It will take her 6 months to get a move on & then Cyke will be back for the drama.

Mighty Member

Ah, the power of clickbait marketing is strong <3
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Wow. Hopefully it will not be Cyclops.
    Hopefully Jott will finally be buried, and Scott will be free.
    And so, finally some haters will have another subject to talk about besides Scott Summers.
    I mean, some of them talk more about Scott than on their favorite character.

I can wait six months for JOTT.

It requires a lot of buildup.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    I can wait six months for JOTT.

It requires a lot of buildup.

Its not Jott.

This looks good,

Its not Jott.
    He didn't specify, it can be JOTT.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    He didn't specify, it can be JOTT.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. But he didn't specify and when asked if it was someone she hadn't kissed before, he said "Maybe." That could just be trolling or it could mean there are other circumstances to consider. Keep in mind that within the next six months, the Skrulls are coming back to coincide with the Captain Marvel movie. Plus, Mystique is still running around and you never know what she's going to get caught up in.

Ideally, Uncanny X-men Annual #1 will help set up Cyclops' return. Maybe that'll include some kind of kiss, similar to what we got in Phoenix Resurrection. That would make my year.

That said, I think if Cyclops is coming back, it's not going to happen all at once. I think that'll be part of another event in 2019 or 2020, depending on how much Marvel wants to drag it out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.