Page 129 of 514 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Hit the nail right on the head!
    Thanks man, I remember when I started posting on here that I would just type up my hot takes, but I've been trying to be more thoughtful of what I post so that I don't unfairly misjudge or misrepresent anyone. I also want to try avoiding misunderstandings, I got into a pretty epic one with a Storm fan (they know who they are) but we're on friendly terms now, thankfully.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    haha, I was referring to being called godshi, not to the Saint Jean comment.

Yeah, the Spanish translation definitely sounds more like familial or team love, I'll give you that. Even so, this word choice was very poorly thought out - why not refer to them as her former husband and close friend? It just seems like a poorly thought-out choice by Marvel - or a deliberately controversial one.
    I think the best answer has been given by spirit2011 "I think the wording is there on purpose to generate discussion."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

I love these!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yes, writers just mess characters on love triangles
    Yes! I'm glad we can find common ground on this, love triangles are the worst.

after the "live,scott", scott should just go back to the School and the Scemma develops. That would at lesat help it

Now I think I might be mixing up, she at least thought Scott didn't loved her anymore. She didn't tried anthing with Logan...
    I would have loved if your suggestion had happened. There's no getting around that the conception of Scemma was poorly done, despite Morrison's intentions.

Yeah, that would be a point to you. It is important to remember that Marvel was actively trying to get Jott back together at that point.

I think the wording is there on purpose to generate discussion. Since ressurrection there is nothing about Jean loving Logan. It was Cyclops dead making she sad (astonishing annual), she asking Black Bolt to apologize and visiting his grave saying she wants him on her side, Ressurrection as temptation to accept phoenix.
    I have no doubt Cyclops is fa rmore important to Jean than Logan
    I agree that Scott is more important to Jean, and you're right that there has been more Jott teasing lately, but the fact that Marvel raised it up to generate discussion is what has me on edge. They may just have put it on the back burner for now; I really don't want to see this (or any) love triangle make a reappearance any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    I think the best answer has been given by spirit2011 "I think the wording is there on purpose to generate discussion."
    Yep, and that's sad. Jean's return should have been more than a vehicle for cheap drama - and I will still not let go that her return was a five-issue weekly series after a 14-year-absence, while Logan got five separate five-issue mini-series and several one-shots leading to his return after a four year absence. Way to go Marvel.

The first one is just epic. The second one... no one is going to make that stupid X-Visor look good.
    Thanks man, I remember when I started posting on here that I would just type up my hot takes, but I've been trying to be more thoughtful of what I post so that I don't unfairly misjudge or misrepresent anyone. I also want to try avoiding misunderstandings, I got into a pretty epic one with a Storm fan (they know who they are) but we're on friendly terms now, thankfully.
    I feel like I've gone through the opposite journey as you. Sometimes I read the old thread and my old posts. I feel like I was contributing more then. Now I usually just type my hot takes.

Gotta do better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    For the sake of Scott's dignity and character integrity i hope this doesn't happen. i don't care about jean/logan but is for this whole Morrison's affair that we are in this mess.
    Let Cyclops be a decent man again.
    you care a lot about jean/logan,we all know it
    .Don't lie.

You people need more cooking theories in your life lol .

To this day, i still don't get how that stupid mask worked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    You people need more cooking theories in your life lol .
    I need an urgent recipe for the summers pizza special

Fantastic Member

Yep, and that's sad. Jean's return should have been more than a vehicle for cheap drama - and I will still not let go that her return was a five-issue weekly series after a 14-year-absence, while Logan got five separate five-issue mini-series and several one-shots leading to his return after a four year absence. Way to go Marvel.
    Well, from the comments and reviews I've read, nobody cared that he died and nobody cared about him coming back. If we add that during his period of hibernation there was an alternative version and a female version, the event remains a joke.

To this day, i still don't get how that stupid mask worked.
    Pretty sure Bendis doesn't know either.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I need an urgent recipe for the summers pizza special
    That's a great star!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Pretty sure Bendis doesn't know either.
    Figures, that's probably among my top 3 of least favorite Cyclops outfits.

BANNED

You people need more cooking theories in your life lol

Last edited by CuteClops; 09-25-2018 at 10:15 PM.