Page 290 of 514 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    The Green Lantern #1 has me wishing Morrison would write a Cyclops book. Who would y'all like to see write Scott? I'd also throw in Greg Rucka, I liked his Wonder Woman stuff and he seems to have done great work with Tyke before Marvel ruined him, so he'd probably do a fantastic job on the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Maybe an ongoing series? That would be interesting.

Peter David
    Mark Waid
    Warren Ellis
    Neil Gaiman
    Excellent list. I would add
    Brian Azzarello
    Tom King
    Kurt Busiek
    Jeff Loveness
    Mike Carey
    Grant Morrison
    Geoff Johns

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Not really a fan of king, but if he can make it good then sure why not him
    Tom King is very good at developing characters with internal conflicts.

BANNED

The main problem with King is... how most of his characters, they... they sound like this and then... I don't know how to put this. I really don't. I guess want I want to say is that it gets... repetitive. Yes, repetitive. Repetitive. And sometimes that... it drags it down, you know?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The main problem with King is... how most of his characters, they... they sound like this and then... I don't know how to put this. I really don't. I guess want I want to say is that it gets... repetitive. Yes, repetitive. Repetitive. And sometimes that... it drags it down, you know?
    Yeaaah, I think you're right.

So, apart from Kurt Busiek, Jeff Loveness and Mark Waid, what other writers are known for being Cyclops fans?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Maybe an ongoing series? That would be interesting.

Peter David
    Mark Waid
    Warren Ellis
    Neil Gaiman
    God himself? I’m here for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Brubaker wrote Deadly Genesis - absolutely not.
    I know Brubaker messed up with DG but surely the Rise and Fall of the Shiar made up for it. Plus his DD was great. He would've been the first person I would've wrote AvX consequences or at least the Cyke in prison scenes if Gillen was unavailable.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Maybe Tom King can make Cyclops THE HERO of HEROES again instead of former excuse to make the Avungers look good

BANNED

Good bye to Stan Lee T_T
    creator of multiple heroes, Cyclops creator because despite all his changes he's crated by the man himself, and a reminder that the ideas he created will carry on

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Couple things since it's been a while since I've commented:

I just got the chance to read Extermination #4, and holy crap, it's not even funny how obvious it is that Mimic is the guy who got skewered. He's right behind Scott, who's barely conscious (they're also both sans shirts), and the next thing you know, he's jumping at Ahab, going all-out? The shading on the page also makes it that much more obvious. Don't get me wrong, it's a well-executed page, but that ain't Tyke on the wall. No way no how.

Secondly, farewell, Stan. He was a visionary, and alongside Jack, Gene, Steve and all the rest, he created a world and characters that will enrich the lives of people for decades to come, and this world will be a little less bright with his passing.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

in AoA, Cyke was so pissed at Havok he blasted his visor off of his own face.

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Couple things since it's been a while since I've commented:

I just got the chance to read Extermination #4, and holy crap, it's not even funny how obvious it is that Mimic is the guy who got skewered. He's right behind Scott, who's barely conscious (they're also both sans shirts), and the next thing you know, he's jumping at Ahab, going all-out? The shading on the page also makes it that much more obvious. Don't get me wrong, it's a well-executed page, but that ain't Tyke on the wall. No way no how.

Secondly, farewell, Stan. He was a visionary, and alongside Jack, Gene, Steve and all the rest, he created a world and characters that will enrich the lives of people for decades to come, and this world will be a little less bright with his passing.
    It's pretty obvious, but for those who do not know Mimic well, everything will be a big surprise.

On the other hand it's really sad Stan Lee's death, I really will miss not seeing him in upcoming X-men movies. But anyway the man was a champion not only to create some of the best characters of all time but besides to get to live up to 95 years old!! wow!! I personally doubt that I will even reach 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Where's this from?

Uncanny X-men #28.

BANNED

So, any news of Cyke today?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    So, any news of Cyke today?
    Nope. And I doubt we'll get any until Extermination #5 or the Uncanny X-men Annual. I have a feeling he's not going to be relevant until Age of X concludes.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.