Page 323 of 514 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Nah, look at the right arm and left hand. He could do better, I'm sure.
    Captain Hook is that you?
    He was with a woman name Emma on Once upon a time.
    Heheh it kind of fits. Omg I miss that show. The last season was just bad but the ending was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think Apocalypse cares for Scott. Sinister is the one with the weird obsession
    I was being a bit sarcastic, but yes Mr Sinister has a very unhealthy obssession with Cyclops.

Ultimate Member

Apocalypse cares much more for Warren than Scott...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Jesus, i just got away for like a day and you already added 5 pages to the thread lol. What was this time?.
    Same here... Also long live Scott Summers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Apocalypse cares much more for Warren than Scott...
    Can't care about Warren if he's dead

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Can't care about Warren if he's dead
    He's not dead

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's not dead
    Cyclops is dead ¬¬, unless he's a ghost or a revenant

Cyclops is dead ¬¬, unless he's a ghost or a revenant
    You're talking about Scott? The way you responded to that post,made it seem like Apocalypse

Same here... Also long live Scott Summers
    Is nice to know that in a few weeks we will be seeing him.

Man, I'm very very sorry about Storm fans. Look at what they did to her, it's so revolting.
    She didn't deserve to be portrayed as such an inept leader, while the Inhuman crap was being shoved down our throats.
    Storm has always been a brave woman, a champion and a warrior. She would never bow to Medusa, Black Bolt, and their genocidal cloud.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she sure heck wouldnt. then they followed that up with taking orders from kitty pryde. misogynoir has not been kind to ororo. but on the bright side cyclops is returning soon cyke fans!! hopefully once all age of x crap is done the xmen will go back to ve being written respectably.
    I know you and I went back and forth a few times butterflykyss, but I am in full agreement with you and CuteClops here. I appreciate your words.

Fingers crossed, my noble friend.

Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    True. The Utopia scene kind of sums Scott's view of Ororo: it's not about power, but the fact that she has her heart and mind on the right place and would not hesitate to question his decisions and keep him in line. He also signed the school over to her when they read Xavier's testament. He really respected her.
    Yeah, that's definitely the foundation, but I think the closer bond is there to be read.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The usual. There were one and a half pages about my question on who we'd like to see on a possible Cyclops and Wolverine's team in Devastation. The rest is more of the usual.
    I would be perfectly okay with the two of them spending an extended period of the arc without a team to support them - not because I think that there aren't characters who deserve a shot at the spotlight or would have exciting interactions but because I don't want the arc to fall into the problem of a bloated team.

Astonishing Member

I am happy about Scott being resurrected, but disappointed at his resurrection being a simple "people like him, he is the favorite of people who actually buy comics, killing him was a mistake, lets resurrect him as soon as possible and undo this mistake" instead of a great story + huge event that ends up with Scott being resurrected.
    I dont think Scott will be resurrected in a very intelligent, well thought, way. I expect something like the resurrection of Psylocke by her brother with reality altering powers Jamie Braddock, but this time it's either Nate Grey with godlike powers or Legion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I am happy about Scott being resurrected, but disappointed at his resurrection being a simple "people like him, he is the favorite of people who actually buy comics, killing him was a mistake, lets resurrect him as soon as possible and undo this mistake" instead of a great story + huge event that ends up with Scott being resurrected.
    I dont think Scott will be resurrected in a very intelligent, well thought, way. I expect something like the resurrection of Psylocke by her brother with reality altering powers Jamie Braddock, but this time it's either Nate Grey with godlike powers or Legion.
    I think he may be the one responsible for saving the world and the X-Men from the Age of X-Man. Maybe the one leading them to Earth-616.
    At least I think so... or I hope so.
    Here's what Rosenberg said:

“This is the fight to save mutantkind, the fight to restore their legacy, and this is the fight for their lives. This is forever.”

Astonishing Member

I think he may be the one responsible for saving the world and the X-Men from the Age of X-Man. Maybe the one leading them to Earth-616.
    At least I think so... or I hope so.
    Here's what Rosenberg said:

“This is the fight to save mutantkind, the fight to restore their legacy, and this is the fight for their lives. This is forever.”
    I know that. But we aren't getting a great story about some plan to resurrect him.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I know that. But we aren't getting a great story about some plan to resurrect him.
    We didn't get stories he was properly mourned by those who stuck to misunderstand him either...I didn't see him be missed, will they even be thrilled to have him back? Considering what we've got, I doubt it.

"Restore their legacy...this is forever..." looks promising, though. I still feel Cyke deserves better treatment, but...okay I'll take it as long as he's back.
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 11-19-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."