Page 325 of 514 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7705
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Looks like Uncanny 13 cover will be shocking, I'm guessing emma and cyclops https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...31951205892098
    Hmm what could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Is uncanny still weekly after the annual?? will this come on february solicitations?
    Rosenberg and Larocca are the new creative team. They wouldnt scale down like that if they still planned on keeping a weekly schedule

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

The solicit copy for Uncanny 11/12:

After the devastating events of “X-Men Disassembled,” it falls to Cyclops to rebuild the X-Men in the face of overwhelming hatred. Thankfully, he’s not the only X-Man to have just returned from oblivion. Scott and Logan are together again, and they are mutantkind’s only hope. Writer Matthew Rosenberg and returning superstar X-Artist Salvador Larroca lead the X-Men into their darkest hour…and beyond!
    Doesn't it always fall to Scott? ;-)
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Hey, guys

I've been reviewing some posts in the old Cyclops thread.
    Some of those who used to come down here... never showed up again.

ladyofthelake
    lollie_poppy
    Calaigah
    dragonmp93
    xiyon
    Angrel-San
    The Whovian
    Ra-El

...and so many other...

And a very important Cyclops fan, Jeff Loveness (slim_summers89), came here once, and never came back.
    Hey, Jeff, please come visit us anytime. Come talk to us.
    We are all from the same Summers family.

The solicit for Uncanny 11 and 12 is out!!

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...solicitations/

SPECIAL OVER-SIZED ISSUE!

After the devastating events of “X-Men Disassembled,” it falls to Cyclops to rebuild the X-Men in the face of overwhelming hatred. Thankfully, he’s not the only X-Man to have just returned from oblivion. Scott and Logan are together again, and they are mutantkind’s only hope. Writer Matthew Rosenberg and returning superstar X-Artist Salvador Larroca lead the X-Men into their darkest hour…and beyond!

Issue #11 – 72PGS./Rated T+ …$7.99
    Issue #12 – 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

And there's this awesome variant cover for 11:

UNCX2018011_Scott-Williams.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post

Yes!!! I like it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post

Love it!!!!

But when is the Uncanny 13 cover gonna drop?
    I’m sitting over here wondering what’s the fuss all about?

Edited: Matthew Rosenberg is so confusing
    16AA5D11-FEC1-4018-BE74-3DAC700DE9A4.jpg
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 11-20-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

WELP, consider my cynicism about Cyke's return dead and buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post

Pretty much the story of the character.

Even so hope that after saving the X-men again he will be away from the main team for a while or at least not take the lead.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    WELP, consider my cynicism about Cyke's return dead and buried.
    Argh! I swear, if they will pull something stupid ... I won’t even get the annual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post

Edited: Matthew Rosenberg is so confusing
    16AA5D11-FEC1-4018-BE74-3DAC700DE9A4.jpg
    Rosenberg is having way too much fun on Twitter. There's no doubt in my mind that Cyke is back based on the covers, the solicit, and the fact that we're getting an oversized issue.

I can't wait to see Larroca's Cyclops! I've seen some of his art on Star Wars and he's so good at capturing what the original actors look like!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Looks like Uncanny 13 cover will be shocking, I'm guessing emma and cyclops https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...31951205892098
    I'm not sure that would be shocking enough, considering how many other covers there have been with those two. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma showed up, but I would be very surprised if Cyclops showed any affection to her. After all, she was the reason he was so vilified after he died. She's responsible for starting the war with the Inhumans. On top of that, she tried to mind wipe his time displaced self. Them having any affection for each other at this point would be a huge stretch.

What would make it really shocking is if someone like the Goblin Queen showed up, who hasn't been doing much since she showed up briefly in All-New X-men. THAT would be surprising and get the message boards going. I hope it's something like that, but it's hard to know at this point. On top of that, covers can be very deceptive. Just see Astonishing X-men #44 for proof of that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Taking Rosenberg seriously will shorten your life span.

Mighty Member

Rosenberg is having way too much fun on Twitter. There's no doubt in my mind that Cyke is back based on the covers, the solicit, and the fact that we're getting an oversized issue.

I can't wait to see Larroca's Cyclops! I've seen some of his art on Star Wars and he's so good at capturing what the original actors look like!
    I pray n hope u r right. I’m just scared that the Uncanny Cover 13 would be the Xmen reburying Scott or something stupid it’d break my heart </3

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm not sure that would be shocking enough, considering how many other covers there have been with those two. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma showed up, but I would be very surprised if Cyclops showed any affection to her. After all, she was the reason he was so vilified after he died. She's responsible for starting the war with the Inhumans. On top of that, she tried to mind wipe his time displaced self. Them having any affection for each other at this point would be a huge stretch.

What would make it really shocking is if someone like the Goblin Queen showed up, who hasn't been doing much since she showed up briefly in All-New X-men. THAT would be surprising and get the message boards going. I hope it's something like that, but it's hard to know at this point. On top of that, covers can be very deceptive. Just see Astonishing X-men #44 for proof of that.
    I don’t think it’s gonna be Emma n Scott too, esp them showing affection or some sort.
    Call me a conspiracist, but I believe Jeans n Scott’s resurrection is a PR for the upcoming Xmen movie ... so IF Scott would be with anyone .. it’s Jean
    Cuz Dark Phoenix haveily rely on Jott relationship and also nostalgia
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 11-20-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Taking Rosenberg seriously will shorten your life span.
    lol maybe .. I’m just sceptical about what’s sooo “shocking” abt Uncanny cover